Send Topic Print
A quickie (Read 86 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

A quickie
03/01/19 at 09:17:04

Just a quick login and comment while this winter continues to mess up my schedule and leave me stranded with time on my hands...

I heard nothing in Cohen's testimony that would lead me to abandon Trump. Nothing I consider traitorous.

I'm positive any successful businessman of Trump's standing and any politician whose risen through the ranks to the top would have equal incidents in their background if they faced the investigations Trump has.

The checks to Stormy were not campaign finance violations. (read up on the John Edwards case for a more obvious case that was still not enough) Just because a politically motivated prosecutor charged Cohen with them doesn't make them so. And just because Cohen plead guilty to them doesn't make it so. He plead guilty to them as another means to get back at Trump, the man who broke his little heart. In reality, his prison term was based on the other charges, the guilty pleas to campaign finance was a bargaining chip that reduced his term no doubt.

Trump's is far from perfect. I'm sure he screwed around with Daniels and probably others. Did he bid on the painting for himself? Probably, sounds like something someone like Trump would do. Small potatoes in my book.

And the stories about Trump using racist language when he and Cohen were driving in the car are not believable. Trump's been a public figure for decades. Been on camera as much as anyone yet no one has ever, ever heard him say anything like that before. It just sounds like a spurned lover making up stories, another jessue smollet made up story with TDS at it's origin.

As has been pointed out, zero on the fake Russian collusion story. If there was anything to it, certainly Cohen would have heard or been involved.

Now the whole thing will transition to Trump's finances and the Russian collusion story will fade into the background...... Mueller's report will be very anti-climatic. But tiny mole hills will be turned into mountains by the leftist traitors we have in our Congress.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: A quickie
Reply #1 - 03/01/19 at 09:49:43

Since I stopped participating I have stopped in to laugh at the virtual death of this section of the forum. I haven't seen anything worth commenting on till now. That's what I would have typed, almost word for word. That
Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
is actually on the left.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 03/01/19 at 10:21:46

I've noticed nobody comments on my posts about the audio or video recordings of Trump.

Its too easy in my book to speculate who said what about who and when, so I tend to stick to empirical evidence.  There is no discussion here when it comes to that.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 03/01/19 at 10:55:34

Since I stopped participating I have stopped in to laugh at the virtual death of this section of the forum. I haven't seen anything worth commenting on till now

What.....WHAT......WHAT......!!!!

I've been what, wasting my breath  Grin Grin Grin Grin

That's Ok buddy..... I do it for myself as much, helps me to see what I'm thinking  Huh

Just remember however, doing the same thing, over, and over again, expecting different results, is.....???  Wink

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.....SUNNY HERE, YES, YES, YES!  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/01/19 at 11:24:32

Eegore wrote on 03/01/19 at 10:21:46:
 I've noticed nobody comments on my posts about the audio or video recordings of Trump.

Its too easy in my book to speculate who said what about who and when, so I tend to stick to empirical evidence.  There is no discussion here when it comes to that.

What audio or video recordings?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/01/19 at 11:28:51

blah blah blah......

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 03/01/19 at 11:41:49

WebsterMark wrote on 03/01/19 at 09:17:04:
Just a quick login and comment while this winter continues to mess up my schedule and leave me stranded with time on my hands...

I heard nothing in Cohen's testimony that would lead me to abandon Trump. Nothing I consider traitorous.

I'm positive any successful businessman of Trump's standing and any politician whose risen through the ranks to the top would have equal incidents in their background if they faced the investigations Trump has.

See mark, therein lies the problem.  Since trump refuses to release his taxes, all you can do is assume that he's "successful".  There is no proof.

The checks to Stormy were not campaign finance violations. (read up on the John Edwards case for a more obvious case that was still not enough) Just because a politically motivated prosecutor charged Cohen with them doesn't make them so. And just because Cohen plead guilty to them doesn't make it so. He plead guilty to them as another means to get back at Trump, the man who broke his little heart. In reality, his prison term was based on the other charges, the guilty pleas to campaign finance was a bargaining chip that reduced his term no doubt.

Trump's is far from perfect. I'm sure he screwed around with Daniels and probably others. Did he bid on the painting for himself? Probably, sounds like something someone like Trump would do. Small potatoes in my book.

LOL - small potatoes??  Seriously mark, you can't see the hypocrisy?  You mean to tell me that if the same held true for Obama, that'd be "small potatoes"?

And the stories about Trump using racist language when he and Cohen were driving in the car are not believable. Trump's been a public figure for decades. Been on camera as much as anyone yet no one has ever, ever heard him say anything like that before. It just sounds like a spurned lover making up stories, another jessue smollet made up story with TDS at it's origin.

Do some investigating on how many executives trump has that are African American.

As has been pointed out, zero on the fake Russian collusion story. If there was anything to it, certainly Cohen would have heard or been involved.

Now the whole thing will transition to Trump's finances and the Russian collusion story will fade into the background...... Mueller's report will be very anti-climatic. But tiny mole hills will be turned into mountains by the leftist traitors we have in our Congress.

Where did you get your crystal ball?  LOL . Well, I guess if I were a trump hardliner, I'd be saying the same things.

Meanwhile, he's becoming a bigger drag on the republican party overall and pretty soon - very soon - the GOP is gonna need to make a decision.  Like they did in '74.

I don't see that ending well with trump - or his supporters.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/01/19 at 11:43:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/01/19 at 09:49:43:
Since I stopped participating I have stopped in to laugh at the virtual death of this section of the forum. I haven't seen anything worth commenting on till now. That's what I would have typed, almost word for word. That
Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
is actually on the left.

Aww, gee, thanks jog - you grace us with your presence.... but I'm fairly certain it's because there is no defending trump anymore.

But please - feel free to try and do so.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 03/01/19 at 13:05:12

What audio or video recordings?

There's a well known audio clip of Trump stating that when you are famous you can go up to women and grab them by their girl thingy.

I posted a thread here when he stated, on video, that US Military staff had not seen a raise in over a decade:

“You haven’t gotten one in more than 10 years — more than 10 years. And we got you a big one. I got you a big one.”

They have gotten one every year.  He also claimed, on video, that this raise was the largest they have gotten even though it isn't.

Nobody here had anything to say, which is fine, I was just noticing that there seems to be little discussion about topics that have transcripts, audio or video versus claims, speculation and assumption.

I think it's just the nature of how opinion works maybe.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/01/19 at 13:10:48

what's the point in responding to those kind of comments?  

those that know Trump is a blatant, compulsive liar, understand that he's not to be trusted and what kind of person that makes him

the rest defend him and will do so until they die, there is NO LIE that will turn them from their "great leader"

also, if we listed all of Trump's lies when he's making them we wouldn't have time to ride our motorcycles

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 03/01/19 at 13:21:46

There's a well known audio clip of Trump stating that when you are famous you can go up to women and grab them by their girl thingy.

You left out some key parts of the quote that make all the difference.

Don't know anything about the raise thing.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 03/01/19 at 13:29:44

"Don't know anything about the raise thing."

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1546008345

Its simple, there is video of Trump saying he got the US Military the largest raise they have ever had, and that they hadn't even gotten one in over 10 years.  None of that is correct.

"You left out some key parts of the quote that make all the difference."

I didn't quote, I described that there is an audio clip.  What part of the complete clip creates a difference about who has historically commented, or stated their stance about Trump on this forum in relation to that clip when it is referenced?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/01/19 at 13:37:57

I have no idea if he lied which requires intent or he thought there would be a raise or he just pulled a rabbit out of his a$$. Not a big deal in my opinion.

What part of the complete clip creates a difference about who has historically commented, or stated their stance about Trump on this forum in relation to that clip when it is referenced?

The full quote included the important phrase "they let you".  That makes all the difference in the world. Might come as a shock to some but plenty of women use sex as a weapon, as a means to an end and plenty of powerful men are more than willing to accommodate them. There was no reference to sexual harassment.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/01/19 at 14:21:13

WebsterMark wrote on 03/01/19 at 13:37:57:
I have no idea if he lied which requires intent or he thought there would be a raise or he just pulled a rabbit out of his a$$. Not a big deal in my opinion.

Oh... ok.  So to you, it's no big deal.

Why is that OK, but when someone defends anything Obama said or did, you're all over that.

See?  Hypocrisy.

What part of the complete clip creates a difference about who has historically commented, or stated their stance about Trump on this forum in relation to that clip when it is referenced?

The full quote included the important phrase "they let you".  That makes all the difference in the world. Might come as a shock to some but plenty of women use sex as a weapon, as a means to an end and plenty of powerful men are more than willing to accommodate them. There was no reference to sexual harassment.

LOL - yeah, this kind of behavior was dismissed by the GOP when CLinton did it.... oh, wait.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 03/01/19 at 16:14:47

is the intention of boosting your own ego enough of a reason to consider a lie a lie?  

like, it wasn't an innocent mistake, he says these things, ALL of his lies, to boost his own ego, that's his character, he's a complete utter narcissist.

that means he doesn't care about facts and reality if it doesn't compliment him, he INTENTIONALLY ignores and dismisses reality and facts that don't praise him or his point of view. his intention is to hurt everyone else for his own glory.

so "lie" or not, it's a destructive behavior that should not be praised and rewarded....

this behavior is also called salesmanship...  all good, no bad....  must buy!!!   and 40% of Americans are stupid enough to fall for it again and again and again...  can they be educated to quit being so gullible?  idk... I fear not as they'd have an existential crisis that they really aren't mentally able to handle

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 11:23:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A quickie

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.