Send Topic Print
Please, Stop (Read 62 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Please, Stop
02/08/19 at 06:22:23

Our poor president is just soooo abused....

"PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! It should never be allowed to happen again!" trump tweeted.

LMAO - yeah, how about that GOPers?  Poor little trumpy is a genuine snowflake!

Mmmmm KARMA!

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-democrat-probes-him-never-allowed-141724...

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Please, Stop
Reply #1 - 02/08/19 at 11:01:23

Just, amazing,
that the tt, and likes,
all get their panties  in a bunch,
when Trump fires someone.

Yet, ‘Hand Out Amy”
(Amy Klobuchar’), when she fires someone,
(and she does that a LOT)
It’s just her, ‘high standards’.

"...actual data to substantiate rumors of one of the worst bosses in Congress is staff turnover. Klobuchar has consistently had the highest of any senator...."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/08/does-it-matter-if-amy-klob...
From one of the Favorite UL sights.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 02/08/19 at 11:06:36

I agree with MnSpring here.  Klobuchar has significant turnover and since motive can not be accurately assessed for the dismissal of each employee the quantity is about as far as we can go.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 02/08/19 at 11:44:28

I agree, and she won't get my vote because of it.

Mn, will give Trump a pass...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 02/08/19 at 14:51:09

MnSpring wrote on 02/08/19 at 11:01:23:
Just, amazing,
that the tt, and likes,
all get their panties  in a bunch,
when Trump fires someone.

Yet, ‘Hand Out Amy”
(Amy Klobuchar’), when she fires someone,
(and she does that a LOT)
It’s just her, ‘high standards’.

"...actual data to substantiate rumors of one of the worst bosses in Congress is staff turnover. Klobuchar has consistently had the highest of any senator...."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/08/does-it-matter-if-amy-klob...
From one of the Favorite UL sights.

What the hell does that have to do with the original post??

This is only about trump crying like a baby...

Not sure WTF you're talking about.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/08/19 at 14:51:46

Eegore wrote on 02/08/19 at 11:06:36:
 I agree with MnSpring here.  Klobuchar has significant turnover and since motive can not be accurately assessed for the dismissal of each employee the quantity is about as far as we can go.

Again - what does that have to do with my original post?

Huh

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 02/08/19 at 14:52:16

To clarify - this is the story I posted:

Washington (AFP) - US President Donald Trump lashed out Thursday at Democrats for investigating his dealings with Russia, saying his opponents are "going nuts."

"PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! It should never be allowed to happen again!" Trump tweeted.

He said that an expansion of the probe by the intelligence committee in the Democrat-led House of Representatives was unprecedented.

Adam Schiff, the congressman heading the committee, said it will look into suspicions of collusion between Trump and Russia and also broader allegations of financial wrongdoing in Trump's inner circle.

The powerful committee will be working in parallel with an already well advanced probe by special prosecutor Robert Mueller into alleged links between Trump and Russian agents during his 2016 election campaign.

"Congressman Adam Schiff announces, after having found zero Russian Collusion, that he is going to be looking at every aspect of my life, both financial and personal, even though there is no reason to be doing so. Never happened before!" Trump tweeted.

Trump has repeatedly declared his innocence, claiming that the growing investigations, which also include probes by federal prosecutors in New York, are politically motivated.

However, Mueller alone has already brought charges leading to indictments of six people with ties to Trump in the Russia collusion probe.

And critics say the secrecy around the financial workings of Trump's real estate empire and his years of interest in doing business in President Vladimir Putin's Russia make a troubling backdrop that requires deeper probing.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #7 - 02/08/19 at 15:28:33

harassment?
me thinks the BEST is yet to come
LOCK HIM UP!!!

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 02/08/19 at 16:18:23

" I agree with MnSpring here.  Klobuchar has significant turnover and since motive can not be accurately assessed for the dismissal of each employee the quantity is about as far as we can go.

Again - what does that have to do with my original post?"

To clarify:

Although unrelated to the post topic presented here, I agree with MnSpring.  Klobuchar has significant turnover and since motive can not be accurately assessed for the dismissal of each employee the quantity is about as far as we can go.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 02/09/19 at 18:03:45

Eegore wrote on 02/08/19 at 16:18:23:
" I agree with MnSpring here.  Klobuchar has significant turnover and since motive can not be accurately assessed for the dismissal of each employee the quantity is about as far as we can go.

Again - what does that have to do with my original post?"

To clarify:

Although unrelated to the post topic presented here, I agree with MnSpring.  Klobuchar has significant turnover and since motive can not be accurately assessed for the dismissal of each employee the quantity is about as far as we can go.

OK... and I like to dunk graham crackers in milk and eat them... but that's not the topic...lol
Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 06:25:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Please, Stop

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.