Shocked and happy (Read 23 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Shocked and happy
12/14/18 at 21:03:30

Florida school massacre panel recommends arming teachers with concealed weapons
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission voted 13-1 to recommend the Legislature allow the arming of teachers, saying it’s not enough to have one or two police officers or armed guards on campus.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Re: Shocked and happy
Reply #1 - 12/16/18 at 05:51:23

Well it is also kind of of sad, that our society has come to this point. Maybe  if Hollywood would stop producing lousy violent movies. We stop buying and playing violent video games, and Fathers install a moral code and respect for God again in their children. we might get back to a time were we could leave our doors unlocked. I am wishing for 1957 (without the racism they had back then).  
I just need a time machine. But I checked Digikey, Mouser, and Newark Electronics they don't have any Flux capacitors.  Sad

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Shocked and happy
Reply #2 - 12/16/18 at 06:28:29

Gosh, you don't really think that hostility towards God in school could have anything to do with it do you? But society has progressed so much. Surely you wouldn't want actual discipline brought back into schools. That's just so Old Testament. But if a punk decides to go kill people, it's better to have armed people already on site. Teach might as well have protective gear hanging in the class, too.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 09:13:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Shocked and happy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.