Perfect example...... (Read 33 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Perfect example......
10/31/18 at 07:53:38

“My heart’s in it, I want to do this, I'm driven to do it. I'm not poll-testing it. I'm not consulting with consultants,” he told the Dallas Morning News.

Yet......

Texas Senate hopeful Beto O’Rourke spent nearly $18 million on a Democratic Party-affiliated consultancy company despite saying he would not hire any consultants who would “sharpen” his campaign message.

However:

He clarified at the time that he was only using such companies for “technical” support and would not be doing so to help “sharpen” his message.

Alas.....

We just believe him, just like we just believe HER......

Because?

WE HATE TRUMP THE MOST!

You really have to be a pretzel to align yourself with this parties hypocrisies.

BTW.....

I already VOTED, EARLY.

I didn't vote R, or D, no......

I voted strictly AGAINST CNN, NBC, HOLLYWOOD......  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Perfect example......
Reply #1 - 10/31/18 at 08:05:02

You voted R...  ...with a capital T...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/31/18 at 08:06:15

so, you don't believe O'Rourke, based on what?

it's totally possible that a  consultancy company offers the ability to only use their technical support, meaning their connections with media and lets say their graphics teams or actual physical equipment, studio space, etc... and accompanying personal (cameramen, sound editors, etc...)

and we believe him because we've seen him give straight answers when the easy thing to do would be to lie or evade, which is what his opponent Ted Cruz, NOT Trump, does consistently.

you're allowed to have your own suspicions for whatever reason you want, but I don't see it as a justifiable position.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 10/31/18 at 08:40:06

And you?

You overlook the evidence I link because Cruz in a bigger poopoo, etc...
He has given more straight answers so he gets a pass on this one of 18 million dollars that could have been spent on ????

You buddy, like EVERYONE else here see the wood in everyone else’s eye, and then can’t seem to understand the stupidity of them who do NOT heed our advice and testimony, WHICH, since it wasn’t given freely, no, but with expectations, it leads to resentments....

Deny it all you need to, the resulting is solely yours, not mine, Trumps, or the boogeyman.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/31/18 at 10:38:37

What an odd post.

Beto took ZERO pac money.  Has been funded by his supporters and is within striking distance of ted.

What's the BFD if he does hire a company like that?

Look at his policies.  Look at his supporters.  Look at what he's doing and what his core message is.

Good thing you don't live in Texas I guess.

I kinda wish I did, just so I could vote for him.

BTW - thank you for voting.  It's about time.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/31/18 at 12:12:31

raydawg wrote on 10/31/18 at 08:40:06:
And you?

You overlook the evidence I link because Cruz in a bigger poopoo, etc...
He has given more straight answers so he gets a pass on this one of 18 million dollars that could have been spent on ????

You buddy, like EVERYONE else here see the wood in everyone else’s eye, and then can’t seem to understand the stupidity of them who do NOT heed our advice and testimony, WHICH, since it wasn’t given freely, no, but with expectations, it leads to resentments....

Deny it all you need to, the resulting is solely yours, not mine, Trumps, or the boogeyman.

what evidence???  you provided NO EVIDENCE. and no LINK

aren't you doing the EXACT thing you accuse me and others of doing? you don't believe O'Rourke because YOU DON"T LIKE O'Rourke...  

oh, and your advice, it totally given freely, and unwantedly, which is why it's resented. Here you are, pretending you know the facts, when you CAN"T know any such thing, and judging O'Rourke on it and the rest of us that disagree with you.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 15:19:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Perfect example......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.