Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Looks like the Prez, could be subpoenaed (Read 155 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Looks like the Prez, could be subpoenaed
Reply #15 - 11/01/18 at 08:58:03

Well, let's just say your belief in the orange idiot in the white house leaves a lot to be desired....

I believe Trump is a good President for the country. I don't agree with everything he says and I don't believe he always tells the truth. but about the major issues, I believe he does. He was not a traitor to the US.

You, on the other hand, believed a questionable story from a very partisan woman who conveniently remembered a story from 30 years ago timed to do damage to Trump who she so obviously hates with a passion.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 11/01/18 at 09:06:07

WebsterMark wrote on 11/01/18 at 08:58:03:
Well, let's just say your belief in the orange idiot in the white house leaves a lot to be desired....

I believe Trump is a good President for the country. I don't agree with everything he says and I don't believe he always tells the truth. but about the major issues, I believe he does. He was not a traitor to the US.

There you go, speaking in absolutes again.  You don't know that he's not a traitor.  You think he's not.  His reputation as a shady businessman, neck deep in the russian oligarchy... well, it doesn't look good.

You, on the other hand, believed a questionable story from a very partisan woman who conveniently remembered a story from 30 years ago timed to do damage to Trump who she so obviously hates with a passion.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/01/18 at 09:27:24

There you go, speaking in absolutes again.  You don't know that he's not a traitor.  You think he's not.  His reputation as a shady businessman, neck deep in the russian oligarchy... well, it doesn't look good.

You are ABSOLUTELY certain Ford is telling the truth despite evidence against her and I'm speaking in absolutes....!!! Now that's funny!

Don't recall Trump every being described as a shady businessman until he ran for President as a Republican. Actually, he could have run as a Democrat and you'd be supporting him...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/01/18 at 09:42:03

WebsterMark wrote on 11/01/18 at 09:27:24:

You are ABSOLUTELY certain Ford is telling the truth despite evidence against her and I'm speaking in absolutes....!!! Now that's funny!

Don't recall Trump every being described as a shady businessman until he ran for President as a Republican. Actually, he could have run as a Democrat and you'd be supporting him...

Again, you're assuming far too much - and speaking in absolutes.  Not a good idea mark.  You're just going to windup unhappy at the actual outcome...

I know what kind of a man trump is.  I've known far longer than when he ran for president - even before he started his twitter account I knew.

The facts are, he bankrupted several of his businesses and then started making huge deals with known russian oligarchs.  His sons admitted to his resorts having russian investors.

Is that proof he's a traitor?  Nope.  But then, we don't know all the details (yet) and his taxes and financial records are locked up.

I'd withhold your belief before you put all your eggs in that basket.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 11/01/18 at 10:01:42

Trump was not crooked,
Nor was he a
Racist
Misogynist
Traitor
Bad guy

While he was giving money to democrats.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/01/18 at 10:12:24

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/01/18 at 10:01:42:
Trump was not crooked,

LOL - yeah, talk to his suppliers and laborers about that.  Find out how many times he stiffed his GCs.

Nor was he a
Racist
Misogynist
Traitor
Bad guy

Oh, so you know him personally?

Gee, silly me, I'm just going on what he's said in public.  How he treats women, how he's talked about Mexicans, how he feels about putin and kim, how he's taken money from the russians for his resorts...

He was buying influence.  You think he cared if they were bubs or libs?

Please.... don't be so obviously ignorant.

« Last Edit: 11/01/18 at 14:05:52 by T And T Garage »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/01/18 at 11:27:37

Again, you're assuming far too much - and speaking in absolutes.  Not a good idea mark.    Ok, got it. Don't speak in absolutes.

I know what kind of a man trump is.  I've known far longer than when he ran for president - even before he started his twitter account I knew.  An absolute statement based on numerous assumptions.

So which is it? Talk in absolutes based on assumptions or not?

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #22 - 11/01/18 at 12:51:08

WebsterMark wrote on 11/01/18 at 06:49:44:
Because nothing bad has leaked yet. If they had found real dirt on Trump but the report wasn't ready to be released, a little bit would have been leaked to the leftist media to influence the election. With just one tiny piece of news, the Enemy of the People would go full bore 24/7 extrapolating that tiny piece of information into a massive story of Trump betraying the nation for money etc.....

The other thing is I don't believe Trump was a traitor to the Nation.

For the 'leftist' media to get hold of leaks, they have to leak from the team Muller has assembled and right from the get go, as soon as he was appointed it was noted that he would keep this very tight. Reporters were amazed at house in the sieve that is Washington virtually nothing was coming out from Muller's team.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #23 - 11/01/18 at 12:52:43

Nor was he a
Racist
Misogynist
Traitor
Bad guy

I could be true that Trump is none of the above, it may all just be an act. But as they say, actions speak louder than words.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #24 - 11/01/18 at 12:58:37

I believe Trump is a good President for the country.

How can being divisive be good?

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #25 - 11/01/18 at 13:02:13

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/01/18 at 12:58:37:

I believe Trump is a good President for the country.

How can being divisive be good?

It didn't start the day trump walked in nor did it stop for obama.

WWW   IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 11/01/18 at 14:11:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/01/18 at 10:01:42:
Trump was not crooked,
Nor was he a
Racist
Misogynist
Traitor
Bad guy

yes he was

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 11/01/18 at 14:12:08

WebsterMark wrote on 11/01/18 at 11:27:37:
Again, you're assuming far too much - and speaking in absolutes.  Not a good idea mark.    Ok, got it. Don't speak in absolutes.

I know what kind of a man trump is.  I've known far longer than when he ran for president - even before he started his twitter account I knew.  An absolute statement based on numerous assumptions.

No, not assumptions.  Based on his statements in public - on the record.  What you and he seem to forget is that everything is recorded.  This "man" is a complete narcissistic publicity sleeper of the highest magnitude.  What, do you think it's a coincidence that he puts his name in gold letters on everything he touches?  You think he's some kind of "inciteful" person?

LOL - gimme a break!

If you don't know what kind of person he is, then you can't possibly be much of a salesman...

So which is it? Talk in absolutes based on assumptions or not?

See above.  But to put in an analogy - do you think that if I made a positive post about trump - oh, let's say building his wall - would you think that I was legit?

Of course not.  My reputation precedes me.

As does trump's.  As does yours.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #28 - 11/01/18 at 14:39:08

It didn't start the day trump walked in nor did it stop for obama.

Of course it did not begin with Trump, politics by it's nature is divisive to a certain extent but for Trump dividing the nation into warring factions is not only not something not to tackle but is in fact a tactic to be utilised and encouraged. And that can never be good. He's even divided the evangelicals from each other.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 11/01/18 at 15:12:55

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/01/18 at 12:51:08:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/01/18 at 06:49:44:
Because nothing bad has leaked yet. If they had found real dirt on Trump but the report wasn't ready to be released, a little bit would have been leaked to the leftist media to influence the election. With just one tiny piece of news, the Enemy of the People would go full bore 24/7 extrapolating that tiny piece of information into a massive story of Trump betraying the nation for money etc.....

The other thing is I don't believe Trump was a traitor to the Nation.

For the 'leftist' media to get hold of leaks, they have to leak from the team Muller has assembled and right from the get go, as soon as he was appointed it was noted that he would keep this very tight. Reporters were amazed at house in the sieve that is Washington virtually nothing was coming out from Muller's team.

What?! Are you smoking crack?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 17:53:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Looks like the Prez, could be subpoenaed

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.