raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
WOW......
10/10/18 at 17:39:18

Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/16/trump-appr...

Gee, that is more than women  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: WOW......
Reply #1 - 10/10/18 at 19:05:53

I don't think the polling data you're quoting is accurate ray.

Gallup has him at 13%.

Here's an interesting counter:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/08/17/no-one-third-of-...

Here's the Gallup link:

http://news.gallup.com/interactives/185273/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx

(he's actually at 34% among females)

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #2 - 10/10/18 at 20:31:16

Who is paying for these polls ?   As an FYI the polls are slanted by the questions ask,and the demographic polled toward the answers desired by the group paying for the poll.    By the way have any of this gaggle ever been polled by anyone about anything ??? I certainly haven't ...   Don't forget, according to ALL the pollsters and the media Hillary won the 2016 election..... Roll Eyes

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 10/10/18 at 21:09:35

I went through a spell, not too long ago where I got called about 3/4 times over a short span by pollsters.

I declined to participate in any of them.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 10/10/18 at 21:34:38

So You're the
Undecided..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/11/18 at 04:49:53

old.indian wrote on 10/10/18 at 20:31:16:
Who is paying for these polls ?   As an FYI the polls are slanted by the questions ask,and the demographic polled toward the answers desired by the group paying for the poll.    By the way have any of this gaggle ever been polled by anyone about anything ??? I certainly haven't ...   Don't forget, according to ALL the pollsters and the media Hillary won the 2016 election..... Roll Eyes

I have - but mostly for local and state.  And to be clear on hillary - it was pretty much a dead heat (within the margin of error) about a month before the election.

Also, don't forget that polling reflects the popular vote.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 10/11/18 at 07:38:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/10/18 at 21:34:38:
So You're the
Undecided..

If that directed at me?

No, not necessarily.

I just am not going to let anybody capitalize on my opinion, without control of how they represent me.  

Does that make sense?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/11/18 at 08:30:42

I got a wrong number text yesterday asking me to support Claire McCaskill for MO Senate so sexual assault victims would have a voice and be listened to. I answer they do have a voice and we do listen but no one gets the benefit of automatic truthfulness. The reply back was "I know where you get your news".   Well, I know where they get their news too......

The MO senate race was a complete tie up until Kavanaugh. Now the Republican has a slight lead, but it's still extremely close. I get to travel all over for work so I can compare places. The unique thing about Missouri is it closely mirrors the country as a whole. For the longest time, the greater St Louis metro area was almost exactly 1% of the nation's population and the mix of race and income was widespread enough that it was a good representation of the country. Will be very interesting to see which way we go in our Senate race. The Republican candidate is very weak. At any other time, he's be down by 15%. Frankly, he's awful at campaigning, but he's still in the game because of the Democrat's image.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 10/12/18 at 05:22:36

raydawg wrote on 10/11/18 at 07:38:20:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/10/18 at 21:34:38:
So You're the
Undecided..

If that directed at me?

No, not necessarily.

I just am not going to let anybody capitalize on my opinion, without control of how they represent me.  

Does that make sense?

I'm always curious about the polls number of
Undecided.
I don't think I ever Met anyone who was undecided .

Pollster makes call
Speaks to registered voter
Told Nope, not gonna answer questions

You go in the undecided column?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/12/18 at 07:00:19

You should not go into the "undecided" column if you refuse.  It should be treated as if the call never happened.

Other than video taping, and audio recording 100% of the calls and having a third party control them and have a 4th party audit the calls there is no way to know absolutely.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 10/12/18 at 11:01:46

Real world
Vs
Should

Nobody knows
That's my
Opinion.
It's fine if nobody agrees

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 15:20:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › WOW......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.