Keys (Read 214 times)
DragBikeMike
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Honolulu
Re: Keys
Reply #15 - 08/10/18 at 00:32:49

I have a 2016 LS650.  I have two sets of keys.  One set has a black plastic handle that reads "Boulevard".  The other set has a black plastic handle that reads "Suzuki".  The set labeled "Boulevard" has no identifying markings.  The set labeled "Suzuki" has a black plastic tag on the key ring that has the identifier "C121" embossed in the tag.

The main keys look like the key identified as "E" on stewmill's post (top groove thinner than bottom groove) but the tag says they should look like the key identified as "C" on stewmill's post (top groove and bottom groove nominally the same width).

Hope this info helps.

Knowledge is power.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Keys
Reply #16 - 08/10/18 at 07:38:12

DragBikeMike wrote on 08/10/18 at 00:32:49:
I have a 2016 LS650.  I have two sets of keys.  One set has a black plastic handle that reads "Boulevard".  The other set has a black plastic handle that reads "Suzuki".  The set labeled "Boulevard" has no identifying markings.  The set labeled "Suzuki" has a black plastic tag on the key ring that has the identifier "C121" embossed in the tag.

The main keys look like the key identified as "E" on stewmill's post (top groove thinner than bottom groove) but the tag says they should look like the key identified as "C" on stewmill's post (top groove and bottom groove nominally the same width).

Hope this info helps.

If it looks like a duck then it must be a duck.
The key code is usually a letter followed by 5 digits which represent the cut.  And not all cuts are usable, 2 or 3 levels different in progression.  Or the key could get stuck in the lock.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 01:59:20

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Keys

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.