Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tiny piece of the puzzle (Read 55 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Tiny piece of the puzzle
08/06/18 at 16:46:33

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/robert-fisk-i-traced-al-qaeda-missile-casings-...

In it Fisk recalls a bit of detective sleuthing he’s lately been engaged in after stumbling upon a batch of missile casings and shipment paperwork last year hidden in what he describes as “the basement of a bombed-out Islamist base in eastern Aleppo” with the words “Hughes Aircraft Co/Guided Missile Surface Attack” emblazoned on the side of the spent tubes.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Tiny piece of the puzzle
Reply #1 - 08/07/18 at 08:38:42

Its called material losses, or convention diversion.

When anyone sells or sends arms to a location with little to no infrastructure the material losses through diversion or theft is going to be higher.  I wouldn't be surprised to see US made weapons in Syrian hands, just like ISIS, Iraq, Iraq 1990, Korea, Vietnam, and Germany.  Of course as many realistic steps as possible should be taken to mitigate this.

This guys inaccuracies are so common that the term "Fisking" comes from the fact that its so easy to find falsification or selective information in his reporting that pretty much anyone can do it.

I learned about Fisking when I was in Turkey and the initial claims of a false flag with the gas attacks came out.  I saw with my own eyes the effects, and if this was staged it was done so well that they even broke into the laboratories in other countries and falsified their analysis reports.  He intentionally left out the chemical lab reports from his reporting, even though he had them in his possession.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=GblpW8CMCeqg_Qbb3pSABg&q=fisking&oq=fisking&...

http://honestreporting.com/independent-admits-robert-fisk-story-was-false/

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/04/20/critics-slam-viral-stories-claiming-do...  

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/07/18 at 09:01:05

Russian state-controlled propaganda is always right,... tRump says so...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 08/07/18 at 09:44:03

Watching you people miss the obvious is one of my greatest pleasures.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/07/18 at 15:40:24

Is the frequently proven fact for over a decade that Fisk is a liar, the source used in the original post part of the point?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 08/07/18 at 17:29:28

Everyone you don't want to hear from lies.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/07/18 at 19:26:49

I am not saying he is wrong, or that US weapons don't end up in the hands of terrorists, or enemies due to poor management or corruption.

I am saying that I consider facts and the source, not just one or the other.  I mean when there's a term used worldwide to describe poor or manipulative reporting is that really supposed to be ignored?  Fisking is a term because of how bad this guy does his job, he doesn't even cover up his own reporting trails that debunk what he says.

We will just pretend this time that the source is reliable I guess.  Yes its a tiny piece of the puzzle.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 08/07/18 at 20:26:38

Maybe we can go with

Fake but accurate?
Who was that guy?
I can't remember..
But, your point is made..

Fisking
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fisking
The word is derived from articles written by Robert Fisk that were easily refuted, and refers to a point-by-point debunking of lies and/or idiocies

I thought the people who were saying
Fisking just had trouble with making the
T sound.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 16:43:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Tiny piece of the puzzle

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.