Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Good shot
Reply #15 - 08/01/18 at 11:02:50

"WHAT ARE THE GUN GRABBERS THINKING
if NOT that?"

I don't know anyone that wants to eliminate all guns from all persons nationwide.  Can you reference anything where someone is pressing for legislation to remove all ownership of firearms for all US citizens?

Theoretically if there was a person who wanted all possession of all firearms from all US citizens then they may logically think that the removal of all firearms from the US including law enforcement, military, criminal organizations and other nations capable of transporting weapons to US citizens would then result in less criminals having guns.  

This of course would include the stoppage of all gun manufacturing in the US, and some sort of corrective action for wildlife controlled by  hunting practices, perhaps mass capture and euthanization, or some other control feature.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 08/01/18 at 11:28:01

Take it to absurdity
Ignore the realities
Pretend the point is silly
Demand time wasting irritating explanations to rigidly define what is obvious.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/01/18 at 11:32:35

Its to me the same level of absurdity as saying gun grabbers think fewer criminals will have guns while not providing a single source of information making that assessment credible.

Nobody I know that is pro-gun control wants all guns banned, and none think that criminals will have less guns.  I'm sure these people exist, yet that does not change the fact that I do not know of any.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 08/02/18 at 00:33:53

Then WHAT'S THE POINT?
If bad guys won't be without guns, why limit access to guns for good guys?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
faffi

A.S.A.N.

Norway
Reply #19 - 08/02/18 at 03:28:00

Perhaps because there are quite a few accidental killings every year by kids getting hold of weapons or people shooting themselves with unsecured hand weapons? Or young people going crazy and grab dad's gun and start shooting teachers at school?

Basically, not all are fit to have a gun.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 08/02/18 at 05:55:57

Faffi points out most of what I am exposed to.

When I actually talk to gun control supporters the content of the discussion from their points of view largely sit around controlling access of semi-automatic rifles and pistols from teenagers, the developmentally disabled and psychotic individuals.  

Hunters, hobbyists, home defense is ok for the most part, exceptions mostly coming from people affected by children killing each other with guns found in the home.

This is why I don't assume what thousands of people think, I ask.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 16:44:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Good shot

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.