Can't insert picture (Read 26 times)
DragBikeMike
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Honolulu
Can't insert picture
07/17/18 at 12:38:52

I can't seem to insert pictures into my posts.  I have been doing it for quite awhile but now I can't seem to remember how I did it.  I place the cursor where I want the picture, use the "browse" button to navigate to the picture on my desktop, select the picture, hit the "open" button, and the file path displays in the box next to the "browse" button, then what?

The "Insert Image" button has never seemed to do anything for me.  When I use that it puts [img][/img] but the paste feature is inop (greyed out).  I've managed to totally forget how to do this.  Can anyone refresh my memory?

Knowledge is power.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Can't insert picture
Reply #1 - 07/17/18 at 13:53:23

OK, so there's 2 ways to attach a picture.
1. you upload the picture from your computer and it appears at the bottom of the post w/out using the image button.
2. you upload the picture to a 3rd party server (bikepics or the like) and you use the image button anywhere in your post and copy the url (location) into the image brackets.

WWW   IP Logged
DragBikeMike
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Honolulu
Reply #2 - 07/17/18 at 22:38:40

Double mahalo Verslagen.  All I had to do was post the reply with the browse box filled in and it went through like magic.  Please see my reply to your help on the valve spring installed height.

Best regards, Mike

Knowledge is power.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 07/17/18 at 23:37:29

DragBikeMike wrote on 07/17/18 at 22:38:40:
Double mahalo Verslagen.  All I had to do was post the reply with the browse box filled in and it went through like magic.  Please see my reply to your help on the valve spring installed height.

Best regards, Mike

Best way to post multiple photos is to use https://postimages.org you don't need an account and you don't need to sign up or join, plus you can copy and paste their codes to add thumbnails to a post that link to the full sized images. Great for multiple photos.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 08:04:05

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Can't insert picture

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.