Send Topic Print
Sold the S40 (Read 53 times)
JLC

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Black Forest, Colorado
Sold the S40
06/25/18 at 06:29:43

I sold my S40 yesterday. The young lady who bought it was quite keen on buying her first motorcycle. The experienced motorcyclist friend who tested it for her did so during a hail storm!

I gave the buyer my Clymer book and a few other things, but I have a few more parts to sell (such as a new fuel/air mixture screw, Kawasaki pulley kit, Delkevic muffler, and a couple of Dyna mufflers with rail). I will advertise on the market place page.

Anybody interested in trying an extended fuel/air mixture screw? I have one you can have for free. For those who may have very picky emission control testers, I also have a fuel/air mixture plug (the one that goes in front of the screw). I'll mail this to any one here who needs it free of charge.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Sold the S40
Reply #1 - 06/25/18 at 07:34:57

I sold my 05 a few years ago. Regretted it. A friend almost gave me an 02, and I don't want to be without a bike again.
Not until I Know I'm not going to be physically able to ride again.. so, I guess I need to be dead, and someone else can sell it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
JLC

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Black Forest, Colorado
Reply #2 - 06/25/18 at 09:45:42

I m not without a motorcycle... One of the members here sold his Sportster and kept the S40. I did the opposite!

In two weeks I am taking a Can Am Spyder riding course, and I may find a spot in my barn for one of those.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #3 - 06/25/18 at 20:45:14

I m not without a motorcycle... One of the members here sold his Sportster and kept the S40. I did the opposite!

In two weeks I am taking a Can Am Spyder riding course, and I may find a spot in my barn for one of those.  

I know something about that !  Grin

but I have a guzzi to replace the Sportster and use for the (We) bike !  Wink
We did a  360 mile ride this weekend on the Guzzi and it did just great !   We did back roads one way and then the "Quick" road back the next day (rain moving in had us "Spooked").    The Sportster did good the times we had it out too.  Cool

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 18:19:53

General CategoryThe Cafe › Sold the S40

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.