Send Topic Print
Sad. Close to my house. (Read 63 times)
JLC

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Black Forest, Colorado
Sad. Close to my house.
06/24/18 at 15:44:50

Not far from where I live. Distracted driver no doubt.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Road-closed-for-fatal-crash-involving-motorc...

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Sad. Close to my house.
Reply #1 - 06/25/18 at 03:54:05

Last Friday night a local couple was hit on their motorcycle at an intersection - the car driver was at fault and hit them in the side.  The man is a local contractor and helps to run the local Alexandria Fair, his wife works at the local Southern States farm store.

He has lost his leg and is suffering hip injuries - she may lose her foot and is suffering head injuries and is showing memory problems.  Both of them were wearing helmets.

Both this and the 80 year old are results of distracted or careless drivers who are not paying attention - they were both on big Harleys and clearly visible.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Sad. Close to my house.
Reply #2 - 06/25/18 at 20:59:15

Texting ?

The same thing almost happened to me a month ago … I heard the anti-lock brakes , put it in gear as I checked the mirror , and pulled in-between  the cars in front of me at the light , then the Text-ing  person stopped where I'd been just a second before !   She looked all pasty face-ed about it but still had the phone in her hand  --- just then the light changed and everybody took off --- she made the next left turn and I was stuck in the right lane is the only thing that saved me from stomping her phone , and perhaps pulling her out of the car through the broken side window ???  Roll Eyes
at the time I could have pulled King Kong out of there just as easily.  Tongue

I'm glad I was on a light weight torky bike that jumped when I thought JUMP !

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 16:20:03

General CategoryThe Cafe › Sad. Close to my house.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.