Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Horn and Headlight is not working Help (Read 153 times)
kylejang

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Horn and Headlight is not working Help
Reply #15 - 05/03/18 at 16:54:17

I couldn't find any large orange wire under the gas tank so I was checking wire diagram for 2007-2009 at Technical section. I am not sure I am reading right but  I can't see orange wire is directly going to horn, headlight, pass switches. And also I found high beam indicator isn't working(bulb is good I checked). So I checked 2004 diagram at tech section it looks like orange wire is connecting to connector then change to red/black and this red/black wire goes to horn, headlight, and pass switches. I am lost big time. Even if I found wire I don't know how to check if wire is good or bad. Right now I just want put it back together then ride only daytime and buy some wires and switch for horn so I can directly connect to battery. I don't want waste too much time looking for problems. I just want to ride. :'(

IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Reply #16 - 05/03/18 at 22:32:56

You seem to be a bit lost when dealing with your wiring ,you need to seek some local help, or if you just want to ride leave the bike stock.

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
kylejang

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/04/18 at 18:45:03

Problem solved!!! I read wire diagram carefully found power is connect to starter switch so I opened up right handlebar and found problem. I fixed and cleaned now all working good. So problem was not from horn. Thank god, I actually about to open up all wire harness. Thank you everyone for reading and answering questions. Have a good weekend.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 16:23:46

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Horn and Headlight is not working Help

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.