Send Topic Print
Cult Of Personality (Read 149 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Cult Of Personality
04/13/18 at 09:12:14

http://www.yahoo.com/gma/comey-book-claims-president-trump-sought-loyalty-maf...

Here's the thing....

It's not so much what Comey (or anyone) has said about our president.  

It's that no matter how crazy it all might sound, it's believable because who our president is.

How do all the protectors of this idiot keep doing it?  

Maybe the real question is "why"?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Cult Of Personality
Reply #1 - 04/13/18 at 10:17:05

Well, if your accusations are true, defending him gets hard, no doubt, but, after watching the Bush crime family and then the Clinton crime family and Obama and his Bullshit, I can easily accept, support and defend Trump.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/13/18 at 10:49:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/13/18 at 10:17:05:
Well, if your accusations are true, defending him gets hard, no doubt, but, after watching the Bush crime family and then the Clinton crime family and Obama and his Bullshit, I can easily accept, support and defend Trump.

of those, I feel you dislike Obama the most, but yet, he is the cleanest of them by FAR.  

Well, no I take that back, I know you hate Clinton the most, but your feelings towards Obama, even though he is a good man, sure he might have not handled certain situations the best (yes, I mean Libya, and some other things, but not Syria)  Obama is far cleaner than most of our presidents, when you deal with controversial issues, you don't come out 100% clean especially when one side is throwing as much crap as they possibly could as often as they could.

Trump is a known scumbag, he cheats, not just on his wives, but in his businesses and in his personal life all around.  That you can easily support and defend Trump should be troubling to your soul.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/13/18 at 10:58:26

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 04/13/18 at 10:49:27:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/13/18 at 10:17:05:

of those, I feel you dislike Obama the most, but yet, he is the cleanest of them by FAR.  

Naw - he's just a "porch black person" - just ask one of the cons on here...

Well, no I take that back, I know you hate Clinton the most, but your feelings towards Obama, even though he is a good man, sure he might have not handled certain situations the best (yes, I mean Libya, and some other things, but not Syria)  Obama is far cleaner than most of our presidents, when you deal with controversial issues, you don't come out 100% clean especially when one side is throwing as much crap as they possibly could as often as they could.

Trump is a known scumbag, he cheats, not just on his wives, but in his businesses and in his personal life all around.  That you can easily support and defend Trump should be troubling to your soul.

C'mon Lost, don't you know that right reich is always right?   Cheesy

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 04/13/18 at 11:02:11

If someone told you 4 years ago that Trump would be President, or,... he would be filmed with in a hotel with Russian hookers taking golden showers...
Which one would you have been more likely to believe?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 04/13/18 at 11:20:09

President...

You guys actually BELIEVE Trump would get the room Obama was in and hire women to pissed on it? Are you nuts?

That's the most ludicrous load of BULLSHIT I've heard.

For FUKKING WHAT?
Why?

If Trump so despises Obama, how would THAT affect Obama?

Seems to me that the HOTEL would have filed a claim for the replacement of the mattress, but nobody has produced That EVIDENCE,  
But you just believe what satisfies your hatred.

I took a dump on someone's car in high school. It wouldn't have been very satisfying to find a third and put it on the car or pay someone else.. No
I did it.. And have enjoyed the memory for decades..

I don't think taking a dump on a car that person had RENTED a year ago would have been the personal touch I wanted.

If YOU despised someone,
Tell me HOW having someone pisses on a hotel bed would be satisfying?
You CAN'T
because it's NOTHING.

You people are amazing.
So easily led.

See more videos of trump germophobe
Donald Trump Is a Germaphobe – Mother Jones
https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2015/12/donald-trump-germaphobe
I assume everyone knows this about Donald Trump, right? A self-confessed germaphobe, Trump doesn’t even like to push a ground floor elevator button because it’s been tapped by so many people….This does not sit well with the masses, let alone the PTA crowd. Trump especially avoids shaking hands ...

Trump: I’m too much of a germophobe for salacious …
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-im-too-much-of-a-germophobe-for...
Jan 11, 2017 · Donald

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/13/18 at 11:37:19

Serowbot wrote on 04/13/18 at 11:02:11:
If someone told you 4 years ago that Trump would be President, or,... he would be filmed with in a hotel with Russian hookers taking golden showers...
Which one would you have been more likely to believe?... Huh

Ha!  Great point Bot!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 04/13/18 at 11:43:18

Which I dismantled

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #8 - 04/13/18 at 13:28:56

I am sorry JOG, but you continue to back the winning LOSER. He is not a moral or decent man, even if he did keep HRC out of the White House.
Our country has taken a case of the Plague in hopes it will stop the sore throat staph infection (which yes could lead to a potentially deadly situation) Smiley

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 04/13/18 at 17:53:16

Argue the points I made.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 04/14/18 at 00:37:03

Yeah, who woulda thought after Obama won, and the obits were written....
That he would go in to lose everything.
Just hard to figger out stupid people  I guess.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 04/14/18 at 06:46:53

cheats, not just on his wives, but in his businesses and in his personal life all around.  That you can easily support and defend Trump should be troubling to your soul.

If you say that and don't puke every time a Clinton is in sight, you're a hypocrite.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 04/14/18 at 08:58:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/18 at 06:46:53:
If you say that and don't puke every time a Clinton is in sight, you're a hypocrite.

...and you're defending Trump...
Puking much?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/14/18 at 09:41:01

I didn't hire Trump to be the natuon's Pastor. I hired him to pull us back from the abyss created by leftist. I'm willing to look past his personal shortfalls as long as i think he's accomplishing that. To date, I grade him a B at best.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 04/14/18 at 10:38:50

Nope,I don't. I am convinced that he has no option. Attacking Syria is wrong, but
Syria IS on the list.
Funny how we just keep on being forced into action against the countries on that sixteen year old list.

Amazing innit?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 20:32:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Cult Of Personality

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.