Send Topic Print
I’m so sorry Bot..... (Read 192 times)
bobert_FSO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wichita KS
Re: I’m so sorry Bot.....
Reply #15 - 04/15/18 at 17:26:04

"Why do you constantly call out people in your posts, going out of your way to just be a d!ck to them?"

Ray, THIS is why it's hard to take anything you say seriously. THIS is the reason you come off as a taunting playground bully. THIS is the reason there can be no meaningful dialog with you, because you are not attacking ideas, you are attacking people. THIS is one of the main problems with our society today-- you and people like you. THIS is why I barely even bother looking at any of your posts anymore.

THIS is the reason I'm about done (again) with this forum. There is no discussion here, just name calling and hatefully throwing Internet link bombs at each other.

I've posted about this childish and hateful behavior before, especially these tourettes-like personal attacks from you, RAYDAWG. I have basically been told that if I can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Well, this kitchen has no heat, just stinky garbage strewn all over the room.

I've continued following this forum out what is probably the same reason people morbidly gawk at train wrecks. However, I have become weary  of seeing the same 4 people posting only to hear themselves talk. You guys in this little club deserve each other.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/15/18 at 17:36:05

I have basically been told that if I can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Well, this kitchen has no heat, just stinky garbage strewn all over the room.

I've continued following this forum out what is probably the same reason people morbidly gawk at train wrecks. However, I have become weary  of seeing the same 4 people posting only to hear themselves talk. You guys in this little club deserve each other.

I see myself in your words bobert and am guilty. I don't know why I even visit here, I haven't had a Savage for years, that was 4 bikes ago. I don't want to be part of the train wreck anymore. For good this time.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 04/15/18 at 18:14:12

To each his own, however, you can always censor, boycott, and launch your own tirade, and feel better, hopefully....

This site has long ceased in meaningful dialogue, but examples nicely the victim mentality.

Guess I’m guilty at laughing and having fun over dribble.....and that makes me bad, ok, I can deal with that.  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
bobert_FSO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wichita KS
Reply #18 - 04/15/18 at 19:08:26

"This site has long ceased in meaningful dialogue"

Ain't that true, yet you guys continue in the idiocy.

"Guess I’m guilty at laughing and having fun over dribble.....and that makes me bad, ok, I can deal with that."

I don't mind that. I do mind when you call out others on the forum directly and make unneeded crass sexual comments about them.

I don't know how Serowbot can even stand to monitor this place. If I was the moderator here and someone stooped to your kind of comments, your ass would be gone. It's one thing to be a "tall table". It's something else to be a 7th grade lunchroom, which is what I see here.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 04/15/18 at 19:41:59

Funny, I thought Berkeley was a university, ya know, free zones, and stuff like that.
Didn’t realize it was 7th grade.
Funny how you call me out, but that’s cool, anyway...
Maybe we just need multiple personality screen names, that might be a smart thing to do...
Thanks for giving me attention, I crave it  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
bobert_FSO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wichita KS
Reply #20 - 04/15/18 at 20:02:40

Ray, you're back to your old logic disconnects. What does Berkley have to do with anything we're talking about?

I often get peeved with T&T's comments, but I realize it is really YOU that is the big spoiler in this forum. YOU and your crass personal comments have made me boycott this forum twice before. After the dust-ups and moderator intervention, things would get better for a while. Well, this time I'm DONE-- it's because of you, Ray.

As far as craving attention, you now have one less person paying attention to you. I will not be back to listen to you again.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 04/15/18 at 21:12:38

Prolly a good idea that you leave, if a Internet personality can disrupt your life as such.
Maybe you could petition Bot to get me banned from the site?
Would that make your life better?
Do you have issues with folks in general, that you judge wanting?
Man, that would be a real beetch going through life as such, bummer.
If it’s that hard on you, me, being me, I can leave the site if you feel that would help you in your life...
I would do that, but gee, you don’t even have a savage anymore????

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 04/16/18 at 07:15:32

Way to go , Dawg.

Bobert,... sorry to see you leave, though I can't blame you.

Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 04/16/18 at 08:20:24

How many have you ran off?

Censored?

Snowflakes.....,

I show the double standard, and folks get butt hurt.
My act is nothing compared to Hollywood and the entertainment industry or even academia.

Boot me if I am so bad, do it.
Don’t whine about it, show the truth you don’t really believe in tolerance as liberals preach.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 04/16/18 at 08:34:35

raydawg wrote on 04/16/18 at 08:20:24:
Boot me if I am so bad, do it.
Don’t whine about it, show the truth you don’t really believe in tolerance as liberals preach.

I'm not the whiner here, DAwg
You should listen to yourself.

Tolerance?.... You're still here, aren't you?.

It is sad that you feel no remorse, pushing people away.
Many good people have been driven away by you.
Having dignity is not being a snowflake.

Enjoy your superior day with Jesus by your side.
He must think you're so great.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #25 - 04/16/18 at 09:04:57

Thank you Mister Snide......

I will, and right back at ya sweetheart!  Kiss

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 04/16/18 at 10:17:21

WebsterMark wrote on 04/15/18 at 17:36:05:
I have basically been told that if I can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Well, this kitchen has no heat, just stinky garbage strewn all over the room.

I see myself in your words bobert and am guilty. I don't know why I even visit here, I haven't had a Savage for years, that was 4 bikes ago. I don't want to be part of the train wreck anymore. For good this time.

Bye

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #27 - 04/16/18 at 11:14:46

Please remove this post, in its entirely, if possible.
It no longer serves a purpose, thanks.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 04/16/18 at 11:27:45

raydawg wrote on 04/16/18 at 11:14:46:

On the contrary, I believe that it serves a great purpose.

But, let the chips fall where they will.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #29 - 04/16/18 at 11:58:30

raydawg wrote on 04/16/18 at 11:14:46:

So now you want censorship?...

I believe the original purpose was to call me out personally,.. then make crude references?...
That didn't work out. huh?...

I'll delete it when I feel like I have the energy to click the button.
After everyone here has time to see what a douche you have been.

Bobert?... I hope you give us another chance.
I think we have come to a realization, thanks to you.
Peace,
Serow

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:26:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I’m so sorry Bot.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.