Send Topic Print
Trust them (Read 18 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Trust them
04/13/18 at 17:21:28

http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/robert-muellers-dirty-past-come...

People have been convicted on Bullshit
FBI laboratory results.
Prosecutorial misconduct isn't new, either.

I'm not finished fact checking, and probably won't bother. It's not unreasonable to believe this.

I hope he swings by his scrotum.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Trust them
Reply #1 - 04/16/18 at 15:59:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/13/18 at 17:21:28:
http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/robert-muellers-dirty-past-come...

People have been convicted on Bullshit
FBI laboratory results.
Prosecutorial misconduct isn't new, either.

I'm not finished fact checking, and probably won't bother. It's not unreasonable to believe this.

I hope he swings by his scrotum.

and you're not fact checking that because??????  

a biased site tells you something and you buy it hook line and sinker just cause huh?  

why weren't they complaining about this when it happened?  were they?

and just a note, "it's not unreasonable..." =  "it's reasonable"   and why is it reasonable to suspect Mueller of knowingly doing such dirty work?

I don't know how much condemnation you can give someone for pushing paperwork, the same paperwork that was pushed before he was even there

Robert Mueller's
Legal career
After receiving his J.D. degree in 1973 from the University of Virginia School of Law, Mueller worked as a litigator at the firm Pillsbury, Madison and Sutro in San Francisco until 1976. He then served for 12 years in United States Attorney offices. He first worked in the office of the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California in San Francisco,[18] where he rose to be chief of the criminal division, and in 1982, he moved to Boston to work in the office of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Massachusetts as Assistant United States Attorney,[6] where he investigated and prosecuted major financial fraud, terrorism and public corruption cases, as well as narcotics conspiracies and international money launderers.[28]

After serving as a partner at the Boston law firm of Hill and Barlow, Mueller returned to government service. In 1989, he served in the United States Department of Justice as an assistant to Attorney General thingy Thornburgh and as acting deputy Attorney General. James Baker, with whom he worked on national security matters, said he had "...an appreciation for the Constitution and the rule of law."[29] The following year he took charge of its criminal division.[18] During his tenure, he oversaw prosecutions including that of Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega, the Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) case, and of the Gambino crime family boss John Gotti. In 1991, he was elected a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.[6]

In 1993, Mueller became a partner at Boston's Hale and Dorr, specializing in white-collar crime litigation.[18] He returned to public service in 1995 as senior litigator in the homicide section of the District of Columbia United States Attorney's Office. In 1998, Mueller was named U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California and held that position until 2001.[6]

that's from the Wiki  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

best case, Mueller was dooped, worst case, he was in on it, there's not enough evidence given in either your article from a highly biased source, or the Wiki to really make a judgment.  

maybe he did, maybe he didn't I don't have enough facts to even begin trying to question this, there seems to be a suggestion of all knowingness of those in power by conservatives.  I hold up reasonable doubt before prosecuting - cause that's the American way.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trust them
Reply #2 - 04/16/18 at 16:26:40

2007, two of the surviving men and the estates of the two who died in prison were awarded more than $100 million in a lawsuit against the Justice Department for wrongful imprisonment. Joe

I'm just Guessing, but Probably a court that did this
CHECKED THE FACTS.
But you can hold Mueller up as a good guy.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 15:46:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trust them

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.