Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Repeal the Second Amendment... (Read 285 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Repeal the Second Amendment...
Reply #45 - 03/29/18 at 09:17:28

Why I want so many guns is my business, not yours and not Uncle Sam's. It's my life, my liberty and my pursuit of happiness. Familiar words at one time.

This is no different than my freedom of speech, of religion, freedom from search and seizure. We keep giving away little freedoms, one at a time.

No one objects to reasonable background searches. But we've gone far enough. Stop it, just stop it now. It's always the leftist that erode freedoms a little at a time until they're gone.

So don't say you support the 2nd Amendment when you obviously do not.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 03/29/18 at 09:20:05

WebsterMark wrote on 03/29/18 at 09:17:28:
Why I want so many guns is my business, not yours and not Uncle Sam's. It's my life, my liberty and my pursuit of happiness. Familiar words at one time.

This is no different than my freedom of speech, of religion, freedom from search and seizure. We keep giving away little freedoms, one at a time.

No one objects to reasonable background searches. But we've gone far enough. Stop it, just stop it now. It's always the leftist that erode freedoms a little at a time until they're gone.

OK web - since you're smart - you tell me how someone supports the Second Amendment properly.

Now's your chance - wow us.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #47 - 03/29/18 at 09:45:01

T And T Garage wrote on 03/29/18 at 06:35:59:
"... A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.  ..."

Let me ask couple of questions.

1.  Support or Not support the,  M.G. handgun BAN ?

“…Morton Grove adopted the nation's first ordinance banning the possession of handguns in 1981, triggering a storm of publicity and a nationwide debate over the merits of using local ordinances to control gun ownership….”
“…in a fusillade of publicity, the Village of Morton Grove passed the strictest handgun control legislation in the nation`s history…”
“…``We proved once and for all that there is no constitutional right for a person to own a pistol,`` said Ashman. ``In that sense, the law has been a tremendous success.``…”

“…The move to repeal the ban attracted little controversy…” (27 Years Later)

2. Support or not support, Chicago’s, Gun Bans. ?

(Here is a time line of the major ones)
1963: President John F. Kennedy is shot and assassinated. (Which Started it, and the Federal G.C.A. of 1968, is what we all live with now, after many, MANY  revisions and additions)

1967: Mayor Richard J. Daley urges the state to pass a law requiring the registration of all guns, but the Illinois General Assembly approves a Republican compromise, which instead of registering every gun, required the state to register gun owners with the Firearm Owners Identification Card.

1968: Daley’s City Council orders the registration of all firearms in Chicago.

1972: Mayor Daley takes a stand against gun rights activists before U.S. House subcommittees on gun violence. He then creates a special court to process gun crimes. Murder rates in the city are increasing.

1973: Various citizen groups like the Committee for Handgun Control form to lobby city politicians to pass tough gun control laws.

1981: Morton Grove, a suburb of Chicago with 25,000 residents at the time, becomes the first municipality in the U.S. to ban the sale, transportation and ownership of handguns. The ordinance is immediately challenged in court, and U.S. District Judge Bernard Decker rules the ordinance is valid.

1982: Mayor Jane Byrne and the city council begin hearings on an ordinance proposed by alderman Ed Burke that would ban the sale and registration of hand guns in Chicago. The ordinance passes. Chicago becomes the first major U.S.  city to freeze handgun ownership. Chicago suburbs begin passing similar bans.

1983: The U.S. Supreme Court refuses to hear a separate federal suit challenging Morton Grove’s 1981 ban.

1984: The Illinois State Supreme Court upholds Morton Grove’s 1981 ban.

1992: The Chicago city council, led by Mayor Richard M. Daley (son of J. Daley), bans assault weapons.

2008: A federal judge upholds Chicago’s 1982 ban. Hours after the ruling, the National Rifle Association and the Illinois State Rifle Association file lawsuits seeking to overturn handgun bans in Chicago and suburbs.

2010: The U.S. Supreme Court strikes down Chicago’s 1982 gun ownership ban (McDonald v. Chicago), concluding that the Constitution gives individuals greater or equal power with states on the issue of possession of certain firearms for protection. A community activist who sought a hand gun to protect himself and his family from gang violence filed the appeal.

2010: Chicago responds by approving alternative methods of restricting who can have guns, including obtaining a permit by completing a training course and background check and paying a $100 fee.

2012: Federal appeals court forces Illinois to pass a law allowing residents to carry concealed weapons.
        ( What was that word,  'FORCED")

2013: U.S. District Judge Edmond E. Chang rules Chicago’s ordinance banning gun sales violates the Constitution. The effects of his ruling are delayed while the city decides whether to appeal.

And of course this done not include any of the Draconian efforts  the City has done to, EXCLUDE, Legal Gun Sales, and Legal Licensed Dealers, to Legal Licensed Citizens, by making it next to impossible to keep a store open.

"...I don't see any reference to AR15's. ..."

And Exactly why should, YOU, TELL  Someone Else.
You should have, this car, not that car,
this boat, not that boat, this M.C. not that M.C,
Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #48 - 03/29/18 at 11:17:28

How do you support the second amendment
Properly?
Stop creating gun free zones
Stop pretending that we should be even TALKING about the FUKKING GUN.

THE.
IDIOTS IN CHARGE

FFAAIILLEEDD
THAT'S ALL
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED
COPS FAILED
FBI FAILED

And you lefties worship the System
So THAT couldn't be the problem
So
Gunz

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 03/29/18 at 11:33:47

T And T Garage wrote on 03/29/18 at 09:20:05:

OK web - since you're smart - you tell me how someone supports the Second Amendment properly.

I've already told you and yes, it goes without saying I've wowed you.
As a leftist; you're barely an American anyway so you wouldn't recognize a true freedom if it slapped you upside your head.

Right now, I'm shutting down for the weekend. As I've said before, I never run into leftist in the real world like on the internet and on this forum in particular. It's educational to read the thoughts of those who will destroy this nation in the future. (educational in the sense that stepping in a pile of $hit at least once tells you not to make it a regular practice)

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 03/29/18 at 11:51:30

WebsterMark wrote on 03/29/18 at 11:33:47:

As a leftist; you're barely an American anyway so you wouldn't recognize a true freedom if it slapped you upside your head.

Right now, I'm shutting down for the weekend. As I've said before, I never run into leftist in the real world like on the internet and on this forum in particular. It's educational to read the thoughts of those who will destroy this nation in the future. (educational in the sense that stepping in a pile of $hit at least once tells you not to make it a regular practice)

LOL - all those words and you've said nothing.

Run away web... run away.  I've given you an opportunity to "school me" on how to properly support the Second Amendment and you can't.

Petty little man.  All you have is hatred of the liberals who you think are the enemy.  Yeah, you just keep running away - I'm sure that'll serve you well.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #51 - 03/29/18 at 19:42:39

Excellent post Web..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #52 - 03/29/18 at 20:15:37

T And T Garage wrote on 03/29/18 at 11:51:30:
WebsterMark wrote on 03/29/18 at 11:33:47:

LOL - all those words and you've said nothing.

Run away web... run away.  I've given you an opportunity to "school me" on how to properly support the Second Amendment and you can't.

Petty little man.  All you have is hatred of the liberals who you think are the enemy.  Yeah, you just keep running away - I'm sure that'll serve you well.

Drugged......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #53 - 03/29/18 at 20:36:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/29/18 at 19:42:39:
Excellent post Web..

Look here:  But the senator explained that she has “a real kind of visceral reaction to the lack of appreciation — or understanding — about how people feel about the Second Amendment, and how people feel about restrictions on the Second Amendment.” Heitkamp compared her feelings to those of abortion-rights supporters: “Restrictions on your reproductive rights — think about how strongly you feel about evaluating those restrictions. That’s how strongly people in North Dakota and Indiana and other places feel about restricting their Second Amendment.”

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #54 - 03/29/18 at 20:41:06

AND?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #55 - 03/29/18 at 21:02:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/29/18 at 20:41:06:
AND?

On demand free abortions, and on demand free guns....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #56 - 03/29/18 at 22:06:21

Huhh?
Where did you see anything remotely close to that?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #57 - 03/30/18 at 08:26:10

its coming.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 03/30/18 at 10:36:06

"On demand free abortions, and on demand free guns.... "

That's clickbait.  If you respond to it you might get a virus.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #59 - 03/30/18 at 11:54:31

T And T Garage wrote on 03/29/18 at 06:35:59:
"... The question you should be asking is WHY do you feel the need to own such weapons?

Nop,  The,  Troll, does  NOT support the 2nd.

Describe: "...common sense regulation..."
         Outline it !
Do you think it means like the Bills that were drafted in Many States,
(That Didn’t even make it to a hearing, Because,
the, ‘will the island tip over’,  people, drafted them)
which said, in essence, if you didn’t like your neighbor,
you could complain once, Just Once,
and he/she could Not have a GUN.
 Or get the ones he/she already have, taken away.

Perhaps,  a Troll is in favor of a, ‘Waiting Period’,
and/or perhaps a Nation wide, FOID card.
(Seeing how WELL those things work in Ill)
Yep, that wonderful  ‘waiting’,
Petite female, ‘Waits’, While she is  KILLED,
by boyfriend/husband, with a  Knife.

And they go ON and ON and ON and ON.

Simple.  The Troll does NOT understand Firearms.
Just because he/she has one, it does  NOT mean he/she understands them.

Hey, deep in the shed, I do, have a dusty set of Golf Clubs,
does NOT mean I understand, the, ‘draw’ of Golfing.
Could also probably find a Hockey stick,
still doesn't mean I understand the draw of Hockey.
(Of course, not so foolish,
    as to call people that, do, understand
       Golf/Hockey/Etc,  NAMES)

Describe what, ‘regulate’ or ‘relegated’, meant 250+ years ago.
Describe what, 'Militia’ meant, 250+ years ago.
Describe what, ‘Free State’, meant, 250+ years ago.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 16:42:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Repeal the Second Amendment...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.