Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Walls (Read 20 times)
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Walls
03/20/18 at 11:43:01

I'm sick of talking to walls, I might not be around much longer, no one here is actually showing any compromise or even thinking about anything said here.  

you just throw out the expected hard extremist talking points and expect me to be shown as a crazy liberal leftist jackass.  I don't need that.  

you aren't listening, you just dismissing everything that anyone besides your favorite "news" sites tell you.  but you already agree with those "news" sites so you aren't challenging yourselves, I hear all the super conservative points of view all the time, they are everywhere here.

none of you (mostly conservatives, but some liberals on here too)  are actually showing any intellectual curiosity to try to understand the other side.  so that's a very good reason for me to just give up, I might as well go super liberal since none of you conservatives are actually giving a darn about me or what I'm actually saying anyway.

what a waste of time

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Walls
Reply #1 - 03/20/18 at 11:55:23

When a problem is needing solved, the only thing that needs to be understood is the problem, why it exists, and what is the most reasonable solution. Understanding Why someone else doesn't understand the solution isn't something I can do. I can only offer a solution and explain why I believe it's reasonable.
If someone can EXPLAIN why it's not a good solution or explain their better answer, I'll be there reading it.
The labeling of
Extreme
Is fruitless. It's applied to what you don't like.
We can stop disarming the teachers and allow them to be the immediate deterrent and remedy for a maniac who was literally allowed to become a killer by the system. The cheapest, most effective deterrent is
Armed teachers and staff.
Now, if you want to explain why that is not correct, I'll be there reading.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 03/20/18 at 12:05:53

who says I'm not understanding? I give my reasoning.

I said anything other than a wall could and would be shut down the a leftist administration. You think if K. Harris wins the White House next she'll keep border security up? No. She can't tear down a wall however.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 03/20/18 at 12:09:17

Lost, I am listening.
Perhaps not all the time.