Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The deal about Stormy (Read 63 times)
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

The deal about Stormy
03/16/18 at 15:47:05

If you are okay with Donald cheating (multiple times) on his wife and family, then you can now kindly shut up about Clinton's indiscretions as well.

And take all your talk about morality and family values and shove the up your butt.  

edit:
and Yes this goes both ways, if you were okay with Clinton's crap then you can't really complain about this crap with Trump

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The deal about Stormy
Reply #1 - 03/16/18 at 17:55:41

Well, except for Clinton raping and the
According to some
Ohhh so scandalous diminishing the office of president by playing with Monica in the Office.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #2 - 03/16/18 at 19:39:10

FormerlyLostArtist - hit the nail on the head, either a man is moral, living up to the vows of the Christian Church, or he isn't.  I think both Clinton and Trump come up as failing.  No surprise. Shocked

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 03/17/18 at 06:50:01

BillyBob raped at least one woman and Hilary helped cover for him so not a fair comparison. Better comparison is JFK or MLK.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 03/17/18 at 09:01:45

Trippah wrote on 03/16/18 at 19:39:10:
FormerlyLostArtist - hit the nail on the head, either a man is moral, living up to the vows of the Christian Church, or he isn't.  I think both Clinton and Trump come up as failing.  No surprise. Shocked

I ask you who lives up to such standards?

I believe, yet, I sin every day, as I am flesh.

If man can live to morality, laws would not be needed, nor the New Testament.

Does it matter who cast the first stone?

re: Trump, if he called himself Reverend Trump, nothing man could do would compare to what God has planned for such charlatans.

Jesus turning over tables in the outer courts would be a extremely J.V. move, comparatively speaking  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 03/17/18 at 09:25:01

One of the most honest, moral, ethical men I ever knew was a guy I met at a doctor's office. He was a democrat and atheist. His widow wants nothing to do with me. He liked me more than several of his family. He was not usually social. His response to the doctor's question
Are you allergic to anything
Was always
People..
But he went and bought some blueberries, about fifteen or so, and came and planted them at my place, while I was too puny to even help with it.

Ron Paul has no scandals.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/17/18 at 23:28:32

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/17/18 at 09:25:01:
One of the most honest, moral, ethical men I ever knew was a guy I met at a doctor's office. He was a democrat and atheist. His widow wants nothing to do with me. He liked me more than several of his family. He was not usually social. His response to the doctor's question
Are you allergic to anything
Was always
People..
But he went and bought some blueberries, about fifteen or so, and came and planted them at my place, while I was too puny to even help with it.

Ron Paul has no scandals.

not true, Ron Paul has been connected with racist groups in the recent past. he's not a sinless angel that you admire him so much as, but he is better than a lot of them

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/17/18 at 23:33:04

WebsterMark wrote on 03/17/18 at 06:50:01:
BillyBob raped at least one woman and Hilary helped cover for him so not a fair comparison. Better comparison is JFK or MLK.

well, Trump has been accused of rape as well, of a minor no less...  so, depending how much you want to believe it is all on you, sure it's not substantiated, but neither is the Clinton accusation and Cohen has helped Trump cover up his with all the NDA's and buying them off...

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/17/18 at 23:37:27

raydawg wrote on 03/17/18 at 09:01:45:
Trippah wrote on 03/16/18 at 19:39:10:

I ask you who lives up to such standards?

I believe, yet, I sin every day, as I am flesh.

If man can live to morality, laws would not be needed, nor the New Testament.

Does it matter who cast the first stone?

re: Trump, if he called himself Reverend Trump, nothing man could do would compare to what God has planned for such charlatans.

Jesus turning over tables in the outer courts would be a extremely J.V. move, comparatively speaking  Grin

all I'm saying is that those that declare themselves "family values" are still supporting a man who has shown no regard for family or values, they want to hold democrats accountable to their values, but not one of their own.  

Trump has also shown no signs of repenting, "When I drink my little wine -- which is about the only wine I drink -- and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of asking for forgiveness, and I do that as often as possible because I feel cleansed," he said. "I think in terms of 'let's go on and let's make it right." by doing it again and again and again against all your wives??? huh, I don't think he get's what vows are, maybe his next wife should make him sign and NDA at their wedding

IP Logged
SoC
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New Jersey
Reply #9 - 03/18/18 at 17:34:07

Want to see a bit of foreshadowing, read the book "Better than Sex" by Hunter S. Thompson. It was published in 1994 and covers how Bill got elected president and all the crazy in Arkansas that went on when they were in power there. If you still harbor a resentment for her from the most recent election, this will stoke the fires to keep it going.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 03/18/18 at 19:20:33

ll I'm saying is that those that declare themselves "family values" are still supporting a man who has shown no regard for family or values, they want to hold democrats accountable to their values, but not one of their own.  

Do you doubt for one second if Hillary had won we would be hearing about #MeToo ?

That street is traveled by many, and your bias, prejudice, self serving......

You buy a narrative that fits your beliefs, those are your beliefs, live accordingly, be judged accordingly....

I know a guy, he cheats on his wife.
He doesn't trust his wife.
Imagine that.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 03/18/18 at 19:39:13

raydawg wrote on 03/18/18 at 19:20:33:
ll I'm saying is that those that declare themselves "family values" are still supporting a man who has shown no regard for family or values, they want to hold democrats accountable to their values, but not one of their own.  

Do you doubt for one second if Hillary had won we would be hearing about #MeToo ?

First off, there's no possible way to know.  Second, what does that have to do with Lost's point about the conservative support of a man who has no obvious "family values"?  Obama was more of a practicing Christian than our current president will ever be - yet there were so many on the religious right that held Obama in contempt.

Why is that? (I think we all know the answer).

That street is traveled by many, and your bias, prejudice, self serving......

You buy a narrative that fits your beliefs, those are your beliefs, live accordingly, be judged accordingly....

Yes, exactly.  If that's the case, then the religious right is now in the same moral dumpster as our president, correct?

I know a guy, he cheats on his wife.
He doesn't trust his wife.
Imagine that.

Wait... you know our president personally??
Cheesy

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 03/18/18 at 20:51:08

Why do you need my incessant attention?

All my children are grown and living on their own.

I do not want, nor will I support, another dependent, even tho I could use the write offs.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/19/18 at 06:18:23

raydawg wrote on 03/18/18 at 20:51:08:
Why do you need my incessant attention?

All my children are grown and living on their own.

I do not want, nor will I support, another dependent, even tho I could use the write offs.

Awww... poor ray.  I'm sorry, are you having a tough time with my posts?  Maybe you need a cookie and a nap.

Just say the word fella, and I'll stop commenting on all your posts and responses.

I'm a man of my word.

That, or simply ignore me.  It's not tough to do.

It's amazing to me that a man of your years can be so ill-equipped to engage in any dialog that is out of your wheelhouse.

Here's an idea - instead of whining, why not address the points I made?

(Lastly, you used the word "incessant" wrong.  You should really know what words mean before you attempt to use them)

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 03/19/18 at 10:52:38

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 03/17/18 at 23:33:04:
WebsterMark wrote on 03/17/18 at 06:50:01:

well, Trump has been accused of rape as well, of a minor no less...  so, depending how much you want to believe it is all on you, sure it's not substantiated, but neither is the Clinton accusation and Cohen has helped Trump cover up his with all the NDA's and buying them off...

Well   B. Clinton is a  SAINT, all because  Trump is accused?

And  NO, comment on:  "...Better comparison is JFK or MLK..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:50:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The deal about Stormy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.