Send Topic Print
forword controls (Read 68 times)
mz250
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

forword controls
03/10/18 at 20:38:58

Hi all finally got myself a 2014 S40 but it is so uncomfortable after about half hour of riding so I was wondering if anyone has any Auto-cad DWGs of forward controls they would like to share ? I work where I have access to a laser cutter so can get them cut if
Cheers

IP Logged
Chip 2010
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: forword controls
Reply #1 - 03/21/18 at 08:11:09

It's not that difficult to make your own.  I made mine by pulling the left foot control bracket (for use as a spacing template) and drawing on a piece of 1/4" sheet steel.  Once I had a shape that I liked and a reasonable distance forward (anything is better than stock when you have a 34" inseam) I had a welding shop cut the pieces out and weld the pegs (for shift and brake pedal- I used metric bolts)  and tabs.  I used horseshoes for my foot pegs and painted everything gloss black.  Has worked great for 4000 miles or so.  Or from what I've seen, Ed L (used to make them, not sure if he still does).
  I'm considering making myself a new set to move my feet a little farther forward since I just put longer fork tubes on and now have more room.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/25/24 at 18:26:44

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › forword controls

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.