Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Twisted Sisters May 2018 (Read 2056 times)
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Re: Twisted Sisters May 2018
Reply #165 - 05/07/18 at 10:08:32

Thanks for the explanation oldfeller. I guess I will download the app and pm the code to the trip participants probably on Saturday. Actually, I guess I better send the code by Friday as MM will be starting his trip on Saturday. I won't be taking off until Sunday morning. Google maps indicates 4-1/2 hours so it'll probably take me a good 6 to 7 hours at a leisurely pace. I will not be in a rush but definitely want to get there before dark.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #166 - 05/07/18 at 10:47:01

Springman, I will initiate a code for all us soon.
It has a 7 day validity so I'm waiting to capture the weekend+

WWW   IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #167 - 05/07/18 at 12:06:35

Sounds good Versy. In the meantime I need to figure out my Apple ID as it appears I have forgotten it and need it to install the app. Sad

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #168 - 05/07/18 at 12:09:36

Versy, the code only opens up a 7 day check in window, once the players have joined they will stay linked up until they leave the group or the originator kills the group.

Same difference as what you are thinking, actually.   Give'm a code ahead of time and half of them will be on the trip with you and will be asking for a new code because they were all too slack about using it.  Makes no never mind, you can pop up a new code that links them up to the same group.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #169 - 05/07/18 at 12:11:34

Versy, the code only opens up a 7 day check in window, once the players have joined they will stay linked up until they leave the group or the originator kills the group.

Same difference as what you are thinking, actually.   Give'm a code ahead of time and half of them will be on the trip with you and will be asking for a new code because they were all too slack to be using it.  Makes no never mind, you can pop up a new code that links them up to the same group.

Springman, that password nonsense is just one of the reasons I don't use an Apple phone.   I have the best part of a thousand additional reasons on top of that  ( them little things called dollars .....   Wink  )

Another reason you don't give me a spare code is I jest might hunt the group up just to buzz through it a time or two.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #170 - 05/07/18 at 15:01:34

I understand oldfeller. It took my wife years to convince me to switch to the iphone. And then a sale came up on the iphone SE. If i recall correctly I paid just a tad over $200.00 for my iphone SE.

IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #171 - 05/07/18 at 19:34:30

MM, what size is your Frogg Toggs rain suit?

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #172 - 05/07/18 at 22:22:58

MM, what size is your Frogg Toggs rain suit?  

I think its a Large .   The top is about worn out from flapping in the wind .   I'm using one I got from Cycle gear now and have move the Froggs model to the truck gear.

Why do you ask ?  :-    Should I bring it with me to Kerriville ?   The pants (med.) are still pretty good !  Smiley

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #173 - 05/08/18 at 08:30:56

I think we are ready.

fb.jpg

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #174 - 05/08/18 at 08:45:03

Thanks MM. No need to bring it. My rain suit has seen better days also and I was thinking of getting one like yours and wanted and idea on the sizing.

Neal, we are definitely ready. Looking good!

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #175 - 05/08/18 at 09:45:43

youzguyz wrote on 05/08/18 at 08:30:56:
I think we are ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKR6Bv47QCE

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #176 - 05/08/18 at 09:50:54

I'm thumping ready for vaca.
Big push at work to get some reports ready for 2 different customers and then a major review of both when I come back.
Meanwhile the backup bike has a new tire.  No threads yet, but no tread either.  No good for rain.  So like having an umbrella at the ready...

And it looks like beast is ready too.  The replacement rectifier will get the wiring cleaned up, tape is so ratty.  The muff looks good and taking on a nice gold color.  I did drop in a new jet so I know it won't be lean.  Still looking for a 6-k needle.

WWW   IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #177 - 05/08/18 at 10:52:46

verslagen1 wrote on 05/08/18 at 09:50:54:
Big push at work to get some reports ready for 2 different customers and then a major review of both when I come back.
Meanwhile the backup bike has a new tire.  No threads yet, but no tread either.  No good for rain.  So like having an umbrella at the ready...

And it looks like beast is ready too.  The replacement rectifier will get the wiring cleaned up, tape is so ratty.  The muff looks good and taking on a nice gold color.  I did drop in a new jet so I know it won't be lean.  Still looking for a 6-k needle.

Edelbrock needle ?
I think I have one.
I’ll go look.

IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #178 - 05/08/18 at 11:02:01

Definitely ready. I have a wedding I have to go to on Saturday night. I'll limit myself to 2 drinks. Shocked

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #179 - 05/09/18 at 05:18:05

verslagen1 wrote on 05/08/18 at 09:50:54:

I don't have a 6-k, have a 4,5 & 7-k though.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/20/24 at 23:04:11

General CategoryThe Cafe › Twisted Sisters May 2018

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.