ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
copy cat
02/21/18 at 19:27:02

Press Release-Terrorist Threats Investigation and Arrest:

On Monday, February 19, about 9:39 a.m., the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department, Norco Office, received information about a series of threats made on social media. An investigation was immediately initiated regarding a suspect posting comments on his Facebook page he intended on shooting people at a local college campus. The threats were deemed credible and the Norco Special Enforcement Team deputies along with detectives assigned to the Jurupa Valley Station Investigations Bureau, initiated a detailed and expansive investigation.

The investigation revealed the suspect was making the threats from a residence located in the City of Norco. Deputies continued with their investigation and solicited the assistance of the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department’s Special Investigation Bureau, the Joint Terrorism Task Force, which consist of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), San Bernardino Police Department, Naval Criminal Investigative Services (NCIS), and Riverside College District Police.

Based on information collected during the investigation, a search warrant was served at a residence located in the 5000 block of Trail Street in the City of Norco. During the service of the search warrant, the suspect, identified as Jacob Ryan McBain, age 27, a Norco resident, was taken into custody without incident. Deputies recovered a loaded AR-15, two loaded handguns, and a large amount of ammunition from McBain’s bedroom.

McBain was arrested for the charges of making terrorist threats and a felon in possession of a firearm. He was transported to the Robert Presley Detention Center in the City of Riverside where he was booked on the listed charges.

Local school district and college officials were notified of the investigation, even though there was no school in session during the national holiday.

Note: AR15's have to have a tool button to release the magazine.

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: copy cat
Reply #1 - 02/22/18 at 05:54:44

I guess we (the US) must just have the most crazies in the world... I'm sure this has nothing to do with access to guns......  I mean, we only have 300 million or so....

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 02/22/18 at 07:30:50

I don't think this is the same one...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/authorities-california-school-shooting-plot-thwart...

High cap magazines are legal in Kalifornia.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 02/22/18 at 10:25:14

T And T Garage wrote on 02/22/18 at 05:54:44:
I guess we (the US) must just have the most crazies in the world... I'm sure this has nothing to do with access to guns......  I mean, we only have 300 million or so....

Yeah, I know.. I worked in a sporting goods store. While everyone was over around the baseball, basketball, volleyball stuff, everything was cool, but when they got over around the guns, whooEEE! They started fighting and cussing and it was just awful.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 00:25:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › copy cat

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.