Nothing to see (Read 119 times)
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Nothing to see
Reply #15 - 02/02/18 at 08:04:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/01/18 at 16:43:49:
FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/01/18 at 11:39:39:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/01/18 at 10:33:56:
I don't know Why Trump isn't Dumping the memo out. I'm ready.
Let's SEE what happened.
I'm betting that, like I said,
The absolute lies, called
Intelligence,
Was used to help get the FISA warrant.
Strzok, Comey and Lynch should be sitting with Hillary, eating off of trays.

a 4 page memo to describe a 100 page FISA warrant... which the FBI director, Trump appointed republican, has said is misleading

yeah, let's let that out, I'm sure we can trust Nunes, he's never been super partisan before... oh wait, yeah he has....  

this should be quite a sh!t show.

wipe that drool off your chin JOG, there's plenty of deniability to spread around.

You really Don't know who Strzok is, do you?
Trump has been fighting against a
Palace Coup
Since he was inaugurated.

just because they aren't all kissing his @ss doesn't mean their's a coup.  he, like the rest of conservatives, are just freaking paranoid about everything.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 02/02/18 at 08:24:53

When you see a concerted effort by members of DOJ and FBI to Steer Support to your opponent and then continue to try to undermine the elected president, creating and supporting the perception of being illegitimate, feeding the  people enough crap to keep them hopeful that they can get him thrown out, That IS an attempted coup.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 02/02/18 at 13:21:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/02/18 at 08:24:53:
When you see a concerted effort by members of DOJ and FBI to Steer Support to your opponent and then continue to try to undermine the elected president, creating and supporting the perception of being illegitimate, feeding the  people enough crap to keep them hopeful that they can get him thrown out, That IS an attempted coup.

so, we dare not ever investigate our dear leader?  is that what you're saying?    

you'd fit in in Russia, quite well, maybe that's what you want all along, eh comrade?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 02/02/18 at 13:24:26

mid terms will tell.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 02/02/18 at 17:57:34

I'm not even gonna waste my time. I've been right. I'll continue to be right.
You've been cheerleading for a drummed up, fake investigation. Now, the people who did it are known. I've never been so hopeful of seeing criminals in government go to prison.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 02/02/18 at 18:58:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/02/18 at 17:57:34:
You've been cheerleading for a drummed up, fake investigation. Now, the people who did it are known. I've never been so hopeful of seeing criminals in government go to prison.

I'm not convinced that Trump coluded with Russia, not at all, so no, I've never cheerleaded for the investigation, again, let's wait and see.  

oh, there already have been a few indictments of government criminals, you know Manafort, Papadoplous, Flynn, Gates....  wonder who's next...  

so you're right to be hopeful.  Wink

IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 02/03/18 at 22:37:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/02/18 at 17:57:34:

LOL i guess your idea of a "Real" investigation would be Ben Ghazi? So how many idictments and guilty pleas in that investigation?? NONE How many so far in this "FAKE" Russian Investigation? 2 guilty pleas 2 indictments and more coming. Get your phuckin head out your ass

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:21:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nothing to see

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.