T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Read It And...?
02/02/18 at 10:44:48

Weep?  Nope.  Laugh?  Nope.

I yawned... Cheesy

I think if you look up "nothingburger", this memo might just be the prime example:

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129...

The most telling line of the entire thing:

"However, our findings indicate that, as described below, material and relevant information was omitted."

Translation - "Yeah, but...."

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Like I said before - Is this all the conservatives have?  
You think this is gonna stop Mueller?  LOL!!!

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Read It And...?
Reply #1 - 02/02/18 at 11:15:05

+1

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 02/02/18 at 11:40:01

Oh, so your outrage was just a act...... gotcha.

Glad life will go on, thank you  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 02/02/18 at 12:12:53

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/02/18 at 11:15:05:
+1

But, but, but.......it will bring disaster upon us if released, I'm told.

ust because they aren't all kissing his @ss doesn't mean their's a coup.  he, like the rest of conservatives, are just freaking paranoid about everything.

Never-mind.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/02/18 at 12:20:58

raydawg wrote on 02/02/18 at 12:12:53:
+1

ust because they aren't all kissing his @ss doesn't mean their's a coup.  he, like the rest of conservatives, are just freaking paranoid about everything.

Never-mind.

I never said that, the FBI said that, some democrats said that, but they are "spurned" idk, in the memo, even though the memo says that they did their jobs despite their "bias"...  

who'e freaking out here?  not me.  I'm not claiming there's an anti President coup or that everyone it out to get me or anyone.  Yes there are people expressing their anti-Trump views, just like there were people expressing their anti-Obama views in his administration,

did Obama ever think the FBI had a secret society out to get him? surely there are republicans and conservatives in the FBI....  Did Obama want them to be fired or declare loyalty to him or "be on his "team""????   huh, I don't remember that...  

now was the DOJ and Attorney General on Obama's side... probably, but that's exactly what Trump wants so why's that a bad thing? because Obama had it and Trump can't figure out why he cant' get it?   Sounds like a personal problem to me.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/02/18 at 12:29:11

raydawg wrote on 02/02/18 at 11:40:01:
Oh, so your outrage was just a act...... gotcha.

Glad life will go on, thank you  Kiss

My outrage?  Got any proof of that ray?

No, you don't.  In fact, if you paid attention, I was making fun of it before it came out.  There simply was no outrage from me.

Seriously ray - try and have some kind of clue, huh?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 02/02/18 at 12:31:31

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/02/18 at 12:20:58:
raydawg wrote on 02/02/18 at 12:12:53:
+1

Never-mind.

I never said that, the FBI said that, some democrats said that, but they are "spurned" idk, in the memo, even though the memo says that they did their jobs despite their "bias"...  

who'e freaking out here?  not me.  I'm not claiming there's an anti President coup or that everyone it out to get me or anyone.  Yes there are people expressing their anti-Trump views, just like there were people expressing their anti-Obama views in his administration,

did Obama ever think the FBI had a secret society out to get him? surely there are republicans and conservatives in the FBI....  Did Obama want them to be fired or declare loyalty to him or "be on his "team""????   huh, I don't remember that...  

now was the DOJ and Attorney General on Obama's side... probably, but that's exactly what Trump wants so why's that a bad thing? because Obama had it and Trump can't figure out why he cant' get it?   Sounds like a personal problem to me.

It's obvious ray has to tell himself things (lies) to ease the pain of the spankings he gets on a regular basis -  Grin

You may as well talk to the wall Lost - ray's not gonna understand a thing you say.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 02/02/18 at 12:33:10

I am waiting to see the rebuttal, or the claim it omitted facts, etc.
Let see why a trip to Russia by a private citizen led to a warrant with multiple extensions.
I want to see the corroborated evidence that led to the granting of such a investigation.
I’ve yet to see it, have you?
If the democrats have it, release it and then we can look at all the pieces to this puzzle.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 02/02/18 at 12:36:49

raydawg wrote on 02/02/18 at 12:33:10:
Let see why a trip to Russia by a private citizen led to a warrant with multiple extensions.
I want to see the corroborated evidence that led to the granting of such a investigation.
If the democrats have it, release it and then we can look at all the pieces to this puzzle.

All you have to do is read it ray... don't be so lazy.

There is literally nothing in it anywhere close to a "bombshell".

The cons have once again labeled a fart an explosion.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 02/02/18 at 12:43:00

raydawg wrote on 02/02/18 at 12:33:10:

when that private citizen is then claimed to be a foreign advisor to a presidential campaign by the candidate himself.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 02/02/18 at 12:58:25

huh......adviser in a campaign?

what law did that break?

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 02/02/18 at 18:16:04

raydawg wrote on 02/02/18 at 12:58:25:
huh......adviser in a campaign?

what law did that break?

IDK, maybe none, but when he went back to Russia in July, June??? of 2016 during the campaign... why'd he do that?  Was he leveraging his new advisory rule to influence some deal in Russia?    Was he reporting back to someone in Russia to get more instructions on what to do??  idk, but with rumors of Russia meddling in our election already floating around....  heck that alone might be enough to get a FISA warrant, sometimes just calling a muslim country is enough.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 02/02/18 at 18:29:28

If you read that And yawned, you're delusional.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 02/02/18 at 18:54:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/02/18 at 18:29:28:
If you read that And yawned, you're delusional.

if I'm delusional then you are tripping balls on PCP

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #14 - 02/02/18 at 19:07:33

Have you read that memo?
I remember when it was gonna be lies and stupid crap.
Instead of pretending it's nothing.
Take it apart.
Show it for the load of crap you say it is.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 08:20:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Read It And...?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.