Rush to judgement.... (Read 60 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Rush to judgement....
01/24/18 at 12:04:20

Man-o, tried listening to him a bit this morning, arg.
He is just the polar opposite of MSNBC/CNN, such a wide spread, 180 degrees apart on EVERYTHING....

Weird how the followers of each find any truth of reality in their beliefs without entertaining the fact that they are just as rabid in action as those they charge.....

Not sure where the truth is, but odds are, in lies between the two extremes.
I think it’s not always dead center, either, for so many different elements come into play that can sway that so called middle.

I think it’s the center, or middle, that wins out in the big battles, even tho the fringe gets all the headlines and attention  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Rush to judgement....
Reply #1 - 01/24/18 at 12:20:43

Who?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 01/24/18 at 13:38:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/24/18 at 12:20:43:
Who?

Who did I listen to.... is that your question?

Rush Limbaugh.

You like conspiracies, it seems.
I find them too one sided, bias, tainted.
Like this whole Russia, Trump, Hillary, FBI, etc.

I think the truth is something all together different than what each side believes, argues, and presents.
To me the telling is how each arrive at truth, but fault the other, for employing the very same practice.

I already shared I believe Comey acted the way he did because he believed the other ( findings of gross negligence) would have caused greater harm to our government, etc.
Not a right or wrong thing, for it was in fact, wrong, but he took it upon himself to do what he thought would be better...

Remember the context too....

It was by great numbers that it was ASSUMED Hillary was going to win....
Trump winning spun what was yes, devious, but I don’t believe, malice, intentions out of control.....
And now it is being exposed for what it was.
That is a very important element to keep in mind, and considered, for as a country we need to clear this hurdle and go forward.

Too many folks are using this to catapult themselves to fame and fortune with their opportunities and narratives, at the cost of all of us who get up and play by the rules everyday....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 01/24/18 at 14:39:24

eater harm to our government, etc.
Not a right or wrong thing, for it was in fact, wrong, but he took it upon himself to do what he thought would be better...

Strock changed the language.
Comey was writing the exoneration letter BEFORE she was interviewed.

Damage to a corrupt government is to be embraced, not avoided.

The Reason why they wanted her to win was not Just political, it was to perpetuate and protect the criminal activities of the government.

In what universe would you Ever sell control over 20% of a product that You NEED and must import TO a less friendly entity?
Give one reason why you would ever do that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 01/24/18 at 14:44:03

I understand that conspiracy, but until
We know, if ever, that’s only a guess, just like the missing text messages, etc.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 01/24/18 at 18:14:30

Logical deductions are not unreasonable.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 01/24/18 at 18:24:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/24/18 at 18:14:30:
Logical deductions are not unreasonable.

Logical deductions is based on a assumed social, political, or cultural enflunced norm.
It’s olny acceptable to the one offering it’s premise.

Too many unknown veritables to assign it as a factual result.
Maybe we can call it premature reasoning  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 01/24/18 at 18:38:04

It's a fact that the exoneration letter was being written before she was interviewed.
It's a fact that Strock rewrote the
Gross Negligence as Very Careless.
If anyone can explain Why selling the uranium wasn't inexcusable I'll listen.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 01/24/18 at 19:04:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/24/18 at 18:38:04:
It's a fact that the exoneration letter was being written before she was interviewed.
It's a fact that Strock rewrote the
Gross Negligence as Very Careless.
If anyone can explain Why selling the uranium wasn't inexcusable I'll listen.

I explained why Comey directed his actions to not charge Hillary of chargeable offenses.
Struck either caught the gaffe, or was directed to rewrite it away from mandatory prosecution.

Hillary is old news Jog, yeah, I love poking the libs with their own stupidity of supporting her, however, she was shrewd as a snake.

We have to move on, drain that swamp, dragging the corpses through the mud will serve us how, other than saying see, we are right, etc?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 01/25/18 at 08:13:44

No, Ray, she's not old news. She's at the center of a lot of unanswered questions.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 01/25/18 at 10:15:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/25/18 at 08:13:44:
No, Ray, she's not old news. She's at the center of a lot of unanswered questions.

Yes, she is part of what happened.
However, answer to me what positive effect will come from further beating of this old nag?

Karma worked, these folks who tried to cheat truth, LOST.....

As with Watergate, a sitting president with the power of his office tried to take advantage of his position to win a second term.

Ditto Obama.

Yes, its wrong, but its more morally wrong that any sinister thing of wanting to turn America into a Muslim state, etc....

Voters got it right, that Jog buddy, is the best outcome to a very ugly scar on our system of governing.

We know power corrupts, it always will, its up to voters to pass the ultimate verdict, it is the only way to overcome tyranny of any kind.  

Look at how folks are all worked up over these matters, right and left...

Is choosing to live with such anger providing them happiness, and enjoying what they do have, or will they just fetter away any real opportunity to smell the roses?

Being happy and content is a choice, not a thing you can demand from life.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 01/25/18 at 11:57:35

The constant attack on Trump is being perpetrated by people who were protecting her. She's central to lots of things. She's an unindicted felon.
If you broke the law and got away with it for a few years, would
What difference does it make Now
Stop the law from arresting you?
And, it will do a Lot of good, it will be a Yuge Swamp Draining Moment.

Lynch gets hers, too..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 07:49:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Rush to judgement....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.