Send Topic Print
One thing (Read 26 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
One thing
01/23/18 at 20:19:52

Jay Sekulow: Let me give you this, though. James Comey’s testimony under oath. Congressman Ratcliffe asked this question, “Did you make the decision not to recommend criminal charges relating to classified information before or after Hillary Clinton was interviewed by the FBI in July 2nd?” Director Comey, “After.” That’s a false statement. That’s a felony.

Ohhh, unless Trump Screws us, it's coming unwound..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Re: One thing
Reply #1 - 01/25/18 at 09:56:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/23/18 at 20:19:52:
Jay Sekulow: Let me give you this, though. James Comey’s testimony under oath. Congressman Ratcliffe asked this question, “Did you make the decision not to recommend criminal charges relating to classified information before or after Hillary Clinton was interviewed by the FBI in July 2nd?” Director Comey, “After.” That’s a false statement. That’s a felony.

Ohhh, unless Trump Screws us, it's coming unwound..

You're stretching a bit. a draft of a possible outcome during an investigation, may be inappropriate, but is far from conclusive about when a solid decision was made.

at best, for you, it taints the investigation but it doesn't prove much

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: One thing
Reply #2 - 01/25/18 at 16:20:04

I can agree with your premise, but I was following the statements made by Comey and I heard him say Grossly Negligent once, later, it becomes Very Careless.
And she was not prosecuted.
And everything else lines up with a stacked deck For her.
The end result agrees with that.
Bill met with Lynch.
That's entirely inappropriate.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 08:54:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › One thing

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.