Who authorized This? (Read 17 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Who authorized This?
01/13/18 at 11:07:45

« Last Edit: 01/15/18 at 08:05:31 by verslagen1 »  

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Who authorized This?
Reply #1 - 01/13/18 at 12:03:33

Page not found.....

Buddy, would appreciate it if you could give us a synopsis of your post.
I often won’t look at a random address because it’s getting to the point if I click on a spot of unknown content, I am often linked to a site that has TT like folk doing weird things to animals  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 01/13/18 at 12:12:38

Yeah, the blue line stops..

I don't know how to fix it.
I'll find the article.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 01/13/18 at 12:16:01

It's really time for people to stop being so easily played.

about Trump’s collusion with Russia. “They were like, ‘This is the Manchurian Candidate, like [Putin] has a Russian agent as the President of the United States,’” he said. “So they passed on some information to me and they said, like, ‘Look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that … sort of put it out there.’”
He added, “It’s really disturbing and it’s going to get quite a lot darker. Like the depths of the Trump family in business and their involvement with organized crime, sponsored terrorism, Russian oligarchs, it’s really dark. I guess we should all, like, fasten our seat belts and hold on.”
Moby claimed back in February that he was in possession of information proving the now discredited Fusion GPS dossier was indeed authentic.

The DJ also claimed the Kremlin was blackmailing President Trump. “He’s being blackmailed by the Russian government, not just for being peed on by Russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things,” Moby posted to Instagram in February of last year.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/moby-bizarrely-claims-cia-asked-push-trum...

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/07/24 at 05:54:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who authorized This?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.