Who cares..... (Read 16 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Who cares.....
01/12/18 at 20:38:38

What does it matter who Tweeter humped way back when.....
I thought it’s only sex????

Why did Hollywood and the media not care about it for so long, er, I mean, until they got caught?

They get religion all of a sudden?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who cares.....
Reply #1 - 01/12/18 at 21:02:13

I sure don't see anyone quoting Seal
Burning Oprah..
He was right.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Who cares.....
Reply #2 - 01/13/18 at 10:46:31

Jog, when I remarked about the unintended consequences of "Me Too" and Hillary, her lapdog media, bringing up sex re: Tweeter, etc....
It has revealed much of the double standard of the liberals.
This BS is exactly why Trump IS president, NOT, because of his virtue.  
Its a backlash to the liberals preaching and belittling and out and out lying to folks.....
Using folks as pawn, and SPAWN  Grin

Its like dirty Harry Reid and the games he played in his leadership role in the senate to break tradition because they couldn't get it done straight up...
It came back to bite the party in the aese BIG TIME.

I don't like when either party plays games, but if you are going to use it, then own it, and STFU when the same card is tossed on the table and played against you....

THAT IS WHAT SNOWFLAKES DO........WHINE, when the very same thing they do is deployed against them.

In the end, its all good, because we are quickly seeing the truth revealed as their rage produces derangement, like that of a trapped animal, snarling and biting at anything that moves, even its own body....  Grin

OFF TO WORK AGAIN, double/triple time, its CRAZY, but the world needs planes  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/07/24 at 02:40:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who cares.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.