Send Topic Print
She's So presidential (Read 36 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
She's So presidential
01/12/18 at 21:34:50

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
JamesThomas
YaBB Newbies

Crazy person

San Francisco bay area
Re: She's So presidential
Reply #1 - 01/13/18 at 09:46:16

Swearing is something most people do and making it a big deal only distracts us from the policies that matter when it comes to public office, especially POTUS.
Hillary's policies enriched her owners -- the military/banking/corporate machine, and screwed the people. Little different from Trump and most every other Republican and Democrat politician.

Just as every thought ever thought about a tree is not a tree -- every thought ever thought is not reality.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 01/13/18 at 09:54:53

JamesThomas wrote on 01/13/18 at 09:46:16:
Swearing is something most people do and making it a big deal only distracts us from the policies that matter when it comes to public office, especially POTUS.
Hillary's policies enriched her owners -- the military/banking/corporate machine, and screwed the people. Little different from Trump and most every other Republican and Democrat politician.

You live in the Bay area.......???
I thought yous were extinct  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
JamesThomas
YaBB Newbies

Crazy person

San Francisco bay area
Reply #3 - 01/13/18 at 11:12:29

You live in the Bay area.......???
I thought yous were extinct  

Even here, it's becoming very difficult for anyone half sober and sane to not realize we in the US live under an oligarchy supported by the systemic corruption in the two Party system. I suspect fewer and fewer embrace a blind allegiance to a Party or political personality.  Cool

Just as every thought ever thought about a tree is not a tree -- every thought ever thought is not reality.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 01/13/18 at 11:52:42

Nice to hear/read a opinion that is not entrenched in the status quo.

I am thinking you would also agree that the media, as an industry, has all it’s chips on the table maintaining the same players.....

Our two party system is them, and us.
Their grip extends into academia, organized religion, Wall Street, to Main Street.....
From environmental to medical.

They desire absolute control of our lives.

Unlike so many other countries, our founders scripted into our political doctrine avenues for commoners to have say, and control, over a runaway tyrannical “party”, without bloodshed and destruction.

I am a great believer that the Information Age with its technological advances AND access, will reveal the truth of what is happening that only the deranged foot soldiers and those losing power and positioning will deny....

What say you?  Smiley

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 01/13/18 at 12:09:28

I suspect fewer and fewer embrace a blind allegiance to a Party or political personality.  

We've become very polarized. I hope people start moving back to the Constitution and a more libertarian mindset.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 01/14/18 at 09:40:26

'Systemic corruption of the two party system, they want to control every aspect of our lives.'

YES & YES!  
Hope the voters wake-up, these elitist, hypocrite, politicians are ruining this country.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 21:42:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › She's So presidential

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.