Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I stand corrected....... (Read 17 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
I stand corrected.......
01/05/18 at 09:50:18

Democrats have been quoting from the infamous anti-Trump “Steele dossier” as if it were gospel, but now that Hillary Clinton has been revealed as its paymaster and a Hillary-friendly FBI is under investigation for possibly launching the Trump-Russia “collusion” probe under its false pretenses, they are suddenly in full retreat from it.

Rep. Adam Schiff, who’s led the Democrats’ “collusion” inquisition as vice chair of the House Intelligence Committee, fully embraced the dossier from the moment the panel kicked off a public hearing in March with then-FBI Director James Comey. The California Dem eagerly read into the record its unfounded criminal accusations against Trump campaign advisers.

Since then, Schiff has dramatically changed his tune to one of caution and even regret: “I certainly would have liked to know who paid for it earlier.”

And he admits it “still remains to be seen” if the gossip against former Trump adviser Carter Page he read aloud and broadcast to the world, with McCarthyite relish, is actually true. In a recent closed-door meeting with Schiff, Page denied under oath the dossier’s claim that he met with two Kremlin officials to end US sanctions on Russia in exchange for bribes.

Also beating a hasty retreat from the dossier is Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.), a colleague of Schiff’s on the House Intelligence Committee.

“There may very well be errors in the dossier,” Himes conceded Wednesday to CNN, even though he had also cited the document repeatedly and vouched for its contents.

Over in the Senate, Democrat Mark Warner, who’s been leading the effort in that chamber to frame Trump as a Kremlin-backed traitor, is suddenly having reservations about the dossier he previously touted.

“Much of it still remains a real question of whether it is true or not,” the ranking Democratic member of the Senate Intelligence Committee said, adding, “It’s obviously very inflammatory.”

No matter, they don't need it now anywayz, cuz Tweeter is CRAZY  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I stand corrected.......
Reply #1 - 01/05/18 at 10:15:53

I don't know anyone who has been pointing out that the allegations are unverified. It was USED as if it was gospel, and the FISA warrants were issued. The First application was turned down. FISA  warrants are usually granted. So, at least one judge had enough sense to realize it was not solid.
If the corruption that protected Hillary can be held at bay and an honest investigation performed, people will be in prison.
That a field office is running this is encouraging.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 01/05/18 at 10:48:47

Might be interesting to read old NEWS articles from CNN, FOX, etc, to see how this story WAS presented back when it broke.....

Knowing what we know now, it could really prove the journalistic intent, or "hope", for why they wrote their articles as such.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 01/05/18 at 10:57:58

Just like the other events, it's being told to us that the people are demonstrating against their government.
I don't know hoot about what life is like there. We were certainly lied to about the conditions of the people in Libya.
It's possible that Iran is a bad place. Why NOW have they decided to stand up? And what have we seen in recent years?
Did you look at the list?
How coincidental...that the countries on that sixteen year old list are, one by one, giving us
Reason to invade...

The People protest and rebel,
And Who is funding that?
And the government will do what ours would do to protect itself, but we will be told how bad they are for doing exactly what ours would do.
And another
Humanitarian Mission will be
Imperative..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 06:13:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I stand corrected.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.