raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Why Bo?
12/18/17 at 21:42:50

You fly out cash to Iran under the cloak of darkness, and now this:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/18/lawmaker-demands-investigation-int...

Why.....

You gave up known terrorist for a admitted deserter, who’s act caused others to die....

why Bo?

Is Iran more to you that your own fellows?

Why?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Why Bo?
Reply #1 - 12/19/17 at 09:35:17

Yes this:

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-i...

Troubles me, much more than any, 'Russia', accusation.
  Much  More !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/19/17 at 09:57:11

MnSpring wrote on 12/19/17 at 09:35:17:
Yes this:

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-i...

Troubles me, much more than any, 'Russia', accusation.
  Much  More !

I just wonder how many folks lives were impacted by these drugs being allowed to enter into society?

I am not holding him accountable for others bad choices, but crap, to allow it to happen to appease others that might nix a so called "deal" with Iran, SHOULD give you a hint that the deal is EXTREMELY sketchy and a whim, if this type of action holds it hostage.....WTF?

Again, I do not fault the man for "trying" a different tack, but to cover up failures, to hide its "dealings" I fault greatly!

His ego and pride must be bigger than tweeters!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 12/19/17 at 17:14:35

This doesn’t bother anybody else?

In it’s determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.

Wonder how much of that coke was cooked into crack?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 12/19/17 at 19:12:07

Obama could shoot someone on the street and his supporters would not even see it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 11:27:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why Bo?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.