Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital (Read 218 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital
12/06/17 at 10:47:40

Why?...
This ain't draining the swamp,.. it's setting fire to the world... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital
Reply #1 - 12/06/17 at 11:07:06

Is this sorta like when Obama decided he would not use the word Muslim Extremist to describe ISIS.......???

You know, these powerful little boys think the world hinges on their collective mind f uck games?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/06/17 at 11:09:17

Every recent President, Clinton, Bush and Obama, said they were going to do this while campaigning, but none of them meant it. Trump did.

Look, the Palestinians have accomplished nothing of significance except taking money from other nations and poisoning the United Nations while they fester in their cesspool. They fought a war for Jerusalem and lost. Time to move on. Or we can keep playing this silly game pretending these peace talks are valid like we've been doing for the past 30 or 40 years.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 12/06/17 at 11:31:20

WebsterMark wrote on 12/06/17 at 11:09:17:
Every recent President, Clinton, Bush and Obama, said they were going to do this while campaigning, but none of them meant it. Trump did.

Look, the Palestinians have accomplished nothing of significance except taking money from other nations and poisoning the United Nations while they fester in their cesspool. They fought a war for Jerusalem and lost. Time to move on. Or we can keep playing this silly game pretending these peace talks are valid like we've been doing for the past 30 or 40 years.

Perhaps if we baked a cake with a Jew, and a Arab, on top.....maybe?
Ya know, we can ALL have our cake, and EAT it too!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 12/06/17 at 11:36:18

You mean this Web?

Some of the top congressional Democrats blasting President Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and move the U.S. Embassy there have in fact supported that very position in the past.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., penned a letter to the president last week, urging him not to move the embassy. Feinstein’s letter said the move would “spark violence, further alienate the United States and undermine the prospects of a two-state solution.”

“The future of Jerusalem is an issue that should be decided by Israel and the Palestinians, not unilaterally by the United States,” Feinstein wrote.

Feinstein was among those who voted for a 1995 law passed by Congress that required “the relocation of the United States embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.” The measure also required the U.S. recognize the city as the capital of Israel.

That law, the Jerusalem Embassy Act, passed the Senate by a 93-5 margin. But it has never been implemented due to a loophole that allowed successive presidents – Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama – the option to issue waivers every six months to delay the embassy move.

WOW.... a 93 to 5 vote, I wonder if we could agree that is bipartisan?  

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 12/06/17 at 11:50:28

Trump finally got something right. The Palestinians have not now nor have they ever wanted peace.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 12/06/17 at 12:05:01

eau de sauvage wrote on 12/06/17 at 11:50:28:
Trump finally got something right. The Palestinians have not now nor have they ever wanted peace.

Did you read what I copied?

Why do you think the sitting administration never enacted this resolution?
I mean honestly, why bring it to vote if you do not intend to ultilize it....???

I get why Bot’s panties are wadded, MSNBC issued it as their official talking point of the day....
But that vote was overwhelming in favor of this.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/06/17 at 13:00:20

It was overwhelming because everyone knew no President (until Trump) would ever do it.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 12/06/17 at 13:41:47

WebsterMark wrote on 12/06/17 at 13:00:20:
It was overwhelming because everyone knew no President (until Trump) would ever do it.

Why web, symbolism.....
A dog that only barks?

I listened to Michael Medved coming to work, very interesting.
Palestine has never had Jerusalem it’s capital per se, historically.
This idea is a recent one.
You loose a war, but fail to sign a peace treaty, WTF, who do these people think they are?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 12/06/17 at 13:53:04

The Palestine Authority is the global version of Black Lives Matter. It's always everyone else's fault and if they just had this one thing......everything would be great and they'd stop killing each other.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/06/17 at 14:59:38

raydawg wrote on 12/06/17 at 11:07:06:
Is this sorta like when Obama decided he would not use the word Muslim Extremist to describe ISIS.......???

Umm... not at all like that.... lol

You know, these powerful little boys think the world hinges on their collective mind f uck games?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 12/06/17 at 15:12:55

No, then please try your best to explain to me how, shall I say dissing ISIS with no mention of their “beliefs” ( Islam)  is not a brain fuucking only?

Does your refusal to call Tweeter, President Trumpchange anything in the real world?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 12/06/17 at 15:26:44

raydawg wrote on 12/06/17 at 15:12:55:
No, then please try your best to explain to me how, shall I say dissing ISIS with no mention of their “beliefs” ( Islam)  is not a brain fuucking only?

Does your refusal to call Tweeter, President Trumpchange anything in the real world?

By not calling isis "Islamic terrorism" is the same thing as not calling timothy mcveigh, dyaln roof or any other home-grown terrorist "Christain terrorism".

The morons in isis are not practicing the Muslim faith.  Just like the mcveighs of the world aren't practicing Christianity (I'm fairly certain they believe in Jesus Christ though...)

By tweety making this declaration, he instantly destabilizes an already fragile region of the Middle East.  But honestly, we all know why he did it.  bennie asked him to and he wants to be popular with Israel... the orange in chief has no idea what the ramifications will be.

You keep forgetting - he's just not that smart.

As to my pet name for our "wonderful" president.  He deserves the name I give him, and not any of my respect.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 12/06/17 at 16:15:47

By not calling isis "Islamic terrorism" is the same thing as not calling timothy mcveigh, dyaln roof or any other home-grown terrorist "Christain terrorism".

Well, that's especially true since McVeigh was an atheist......kinda hard to call him a Christian terrorist.

And the whole point about Islamic Terrorist is they kill in the name of their religion. It's not a case that they kill and happen to be Muslim. Big difference.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/06/17 at 16:21:18

WebsterMark wrote on 12/06/17 at 16:15:47:

Well, that's especially true since McVeigh was an atheist......kinda hard to call him a Christian terrorist.

And the whole point about Islamic Terrorist is they kill in the name of their religion. It's not a case that they kill and happen to be Muslim. Big difference.

And I see they fooled you.

Islam teaches terrorism as much as the Bible does....

They're not Muslims just because they say they are.

That's the point you miss.

BTW, mcviegh took Last Rites.... hmm.... seems pretty Christian to me...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 18:41:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.