What a bummer...... (Read 146 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: What a bummer......
Reply #15 - 10/28/17 at 08:51:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/28/17 at 07:04:51:

Why suddenly remove the protection from the car? Clearly there was no meeting and the guys told
Once we turn the corner, you guys get off the car.
And then
Dead.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 10/28/17 at 09:42:24

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/28/17 at 08:49:55:
So, IF the results of the investigation and the Official Story align, why the secrets?

Now in the other hand if it was a concerted effort by multiple departments, orchestrated from say, a LBJ, then it would have the capacity to shake our system of governance to it very foundation.

Our world standing, our financial standing, not to mention the attack of competing political system, how they would use this as a example as to why democracies won't work, as they bolster their own grip on their domains.

Would it not be hard for us then to preach about the tyrannies and dictators, as evil....yes?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 10/28/17 at 09:57:00

I'm trying to get people to see that the only logical reason for secrecy is
The Truth is Not what they said.
If someone can make a case otherwise, I'm listening.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 10/28/17 at 09:58:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/28/17 at 07:04:51:

Web, I found this for you. An acknowledgement that you have found, viewed, and evaluated it would be nice.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 10/28/17 at 10:56:50

Knocked teeth off the gears?
Did that cause a little bit of cognitive dissonance?
Hard having proof that runs Counter to beliefs thrust right in your face, innit?

The windshield hole statement has gotten hard to find. Bullshit lies exist, and the hole from the front exists, but in pdf  and I can't copy that.

Gotta hunt for clues that run counter to the propaganda machine.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 10/28/17 at 15:59:41

When the Select Committee on Intelligence Activities and Select Committee on Assassinations began investigating Kennedy's death in the 1970s the deaths of potential witnesses increased dramatically. This included several criminals with possible links to the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Those who were killed or who died in suspicious circumstances during this period included Malcolm Wallace (1971), Lucien Sarti (1972), Charles Willoughby (1972), Thomas Davis (1973), Richard Cain (1973), Dave Yarras (1974), Sam Giancana (1975), Jimmy Hoffa (1975), Roland Masferrer (1975), Johnny Roselli (1976), George De Mohrenschildt (1977), Charlie Nicoletti (1977) and Carlos Prio (1977).

William Sullivan, the main figure in the FBI involved in the Executive Action project, was shot dead near his home in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire, on 9th November, 1977. Sullivan had been scheduled to testify before the House Select Committee on Assassinations.

Sullivan was one of six top FBI officials who died in a six month period in 1977. Others who were due to appear before the committee who died included Louis Nicholas, special assistant to J. Edgar Hoover and his liaison with the Warren Commission; Alan H. Belmont, special assistant to Hoover; James Cadigan, document expert with access to documents that related to death of John F. Kennedy; J. M. English, former head of FBI Forensic Sciences Laboratory where Oswald's rifle and pistol were tested and Donald Kaylor, FBI fingerprint chemist who examined prints found at the assassination scene.

Several important figures in the Central Intelligence Agency died before they could give evidence to the House Select Committee on Assassinations investigations. Sheffield Edwards, the CIA official who attempted to organize the assassination of Fidel

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKdeaths.htm

Like the federal reserve, I've spent time with this.
This is nothing compared to the things I know about. No mention of the 18yo woman who Fell out of a car at 70 mph..
No mention of the guy working in the railroad building overlooking the grassy knoll. It's been gone for years.

Read
Mary's Monkey
Just search it..

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 10/28/17 at 16:19:30

Why not READ and consider the possibilities?
If they are Not lying, why the secrets?

Gee, when they decided to review the case, interview old witnesses, people DIED... Again..

Craig had been named Officer of the Year by the Dallas Traffic Commission and he was promoted four times. He was to receive no further promotion or commendation after his refusal to withdraw his identification of the Mauser and admit to being wrong about his identification of the man who ran from the Depository to be picked up by the Rambler on Elm Street. For this he suffered the most dire consequences. Craig was forbidden to speak to reporters about these things and when, in 1967, he was caught doing so he was fired. Thereafter he spoke of a consciousness of being followed, and was fired at by an unknown assailant. The bullet came uncomfortably close and, in fact, grazed his head. He began receiving threats and, in 1973, his car was run off a mountain road causing him a back injury, the pain from which was to become a permanent feature of his life. On another occasion his car was bombed. His marriage broke up in 1973 as a consequence of the continuing harassment, which did not abate. In 1975 he was shot at and wounded in the shoulder by another unknown gunman. At the age of 39, Roger Craig, suffering from the stress of the constant back pains he endured and the financial pressures he encountered because of finding it difficult to get work, succumbed, they said, and committed suicide. They said.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 10/28/17 at 16:28:58

See how fun this is?

Dallas Times Herald reporter Jim Koethe was killed by a karate chop to the throat just as he emerged from a shower in his apartment on Sept. 21, 1964. His murderer was not indicted.

Dallas paper.
Reporter murdered by a chop in the throat. Wide awake, windpipe crushed, clutching his throat, unable to beg for help,
Gee, now Who could've got in and done that?
Bruce Lee?
Some flat nosed thug?
Can't Talk with a crushed throat.
I wonder if that helped anyone else decide to
Not talk.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 10/28/17 at 21:44:09

That's right.
Don't eeeeven Consider it as possible.
That's Scary.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 10/29/17 at 06:00:19

I have zero interest in JFK conspiracies. Just can't get interested. To kill a US President would require the involvement and direct knowledge of dozens, maybe a hundred, people. I see that as impossible to pull off. All the "inconsistencies" are simply unconnected events that occur in any major undertaking. Add to that the fact none of the people involved experienced anything like this before. For example, pulling a SS agent off duty immediately before an event could have happened a dozen times before but since nothing happened during that event, no one other than the people oncolved noticed.

On a side note, I was in Houston a couple weeks ago and ate in The Rice Hotel which was the hotel JFK stayed in the night before they went to Dallas. Also, how many of you have been to Daly Plaza? I have a couple of times and it always strikes me how small the area is. The grassy knoll is very close, the freeway overpass looks like its a long way off but its not. A shot from the 6th floor doesn't look hard at all

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 10/29/17 at 06:09:32

Sure, it's possible to make the shot from up there.
But that's not how the bullet went through his throat.
It's okay. Don't think about it. Dismiss it. Too many people had to know.
Manhattan project?
The dead witnesses?
The dead investigating journalists?
Naaah, nothing to see here.
Ohhh, and WHY the secrecy now?
If they are telling us the truth, explain WHY they are continuing to hide the documents.
If you have no interest, fine, don't tell people who have been interested and invested time to see if it's reasonable to doubt the Official Story that there is nothing there. You accepted the story.
I didn't. And since you accepted the story, you didn't look to see if it's Bullshit.
I did. It is.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 10/29/17 at 07:02:46

Pardon the pun, but i've not seen anything that in my opinion is a smoking gun. All the key explanation points in the investigation make logicsl sense.

Now, COULD all the stars have aligned perfectly to pull off the what would arguably be the single largest conspiracy ever? Sure, it's possible. But I believe the odds of everything coming together perfectly are virtually insurmountable.

I'm not sure what it would take for me to rethink my position. A valid explanation how dozens and dozens could have kept that secret for 50 years to start sith.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 10/29/17 at 07:22:31

I've been posting smoking guns and links to same for years. I've seen fewer than five accept the challenge of accepting a paradigm change.
Why , if the Truth IS what they said, must secrets continue?
You're able to accept so many deaths as a return to the investigation is ginning up?

There's no One Piece of proof.
It's looking at the whole mess.
You didn't believe that the Secret Service agents were taken away.
I proved it.
You shrug it off.
Not a question in your heart.
No discomfort.
You WANT to believe the Official Story.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 10/29/17 at 08:33:33

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 10/29/17 at 08:39:27

Two people can keep a secret,
         If one is Dead.
Three people can keep a secret,
         If one is Dead,
the other two know about it.
 (And the other two
     don’t Want to be,
         Dead)

Etc. Etc. Etc.

OBTY, Information has been released.
  Wellstone's Plane crashed,
      because it had two Left Wings.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 13:36:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What a bummer......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.