Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anybody else notice.....??? (Read 25 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Anybody else notice.....???
10/26/17 at 10:53:50

Does it seem to you that TT acts a lot like Trump?

You know, real arrogant, childish, and flighty.

Maybe that is why he hates Trump so much, it's his own atttibutes he hates  Huh

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Anybody else notice.....???
Reply #1 - 10/26/17 at 10:57:15

raydawg wrote on 10/26/17 at 10:53:50:
Does it seem to you that TT acts a lot like Trump?

You know, real arrogant, childish, and flighty.

Maybe that is why he hates Trump so much, it's his own atttibutes he hates  Huh

Oh yeah... that's it ray... <<<<<<sarcasm

Funny how you're the one asking people to lick your privates, yet you call other's childish....

How's that work ray?  Is that a grade school thing or...?

Yeah, you really intimidate me ray....<<<<<<sarcasm

One question though - what are "atttibutes"?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/26/17 at 11:10:58

What I find hilarious is that the likes of you feel you need to make an entire post about the likes of me.

What's that say about you ray?  Are you a little insecure?  Do you feel the need for others to bolster your view?  Do you not like being challenged?

C'mon ray, it's pathetic- you've actually made comments about me not posting before.  Something to the degree of "his mom won't let him on the computer".  Why is that?  Why are you so intimidated by me?  Are you questioning your views?  Probably not.

I don't think I've ever taken the time to call you out personally on a post I make.  I certainly never initiated a PM like a few of your friends have...

All this just shows me that the likes of you are running scared and don't know what else to do.

Know this - the conservatives (aren't you one of them now ray?) have been in power for the better part of a decade throughout the country.  Other than the presidency, the dems are losers.

Just look around and see where "conservative values" have gotten us.  They made a monster and even guys like flake are turning tail.

Sorry for the digression - suffice it to say ray, this country has a lot more guys like me, than it does guys like you.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 10/26/17 at 11:33:46

T And T Garage wrote on 10/26/17 at 11:10:58:
What I find hilarious is that the likes of you feel you need to make an entire post about the likes of me.

What's that say about you ray?  Are you a little insecure?  Do you feel the need for others to bolster your view?  Do you not like being challenged?

C'mon ray, it's pathetic- you've actually made comments about me not posting before.  Something to the degree of "his mom won't let him on the computer".  Why is that?  Why are you so intimidated by me?  Are you questioning your views?  Probably not.

I don't think I've ever taken the time to call you out personally on a post I make.  I certainly never initiated a PM like a few of your friends have...

All this just shows me that the likes of you are running scared and don't know what else to do.

Know this - the conservatives (aren't you one of them now ray?) have been in power for the better part of a decade throughout the country.  Other than the presidency, the dems are losers.

Just look around and see where "conservative values" have gotten us.  They made a monster and even guys like flake are turning tail.

Sorry for the digression - suffice it to say ray, this country has a lot more guys like me, than it does guys like you.

Hi Donald.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/26/17 at 11:57:20

So that's it?

That's all you got?

Why am I not surprised?

Thanks ray - you prove my points better than I do, and at the same time, put yourself farther behind.

Cheers!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 10/26/17 at 12:17:45

T And T Garage wrote on 10/26/17 at 11:57:20:
So that's it?

That's all you got?

Why am I not surprised?

Thanks ray - you prove my points better than I do, and at the same time, put yourself farther behind.

Cheers!

My wife has this miniature dachshund....
It's all black, long haired.
It will sit outside in the dark for hours, not moving, waiting, where the bird sees falls from the feeder.

Just thought I would warn you.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/26/17 at 13:10:12

raydawg wrote on 10/26/17 at 12:17:45:
My wife has this miniature dachshund....
It's all black, long haired.
It will sit outside in the dark for hours, not moving, waiting, where the bird sees falls from the feeder.

Just thought I would warn you.

Huh?   Huh

That entire statement makes no sense..... what should I be warned about?  That you have a dog?....

Maybe try it again, in proper English?  Maybe without obscure references?

Oh, and what do you mean by "bird sees"?

(maybe it's time to clean the Cheeto dust off your fingers and keyboard, huh?)

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 15:02:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anybody else notice.....???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.