Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Yeah you libs are now ray-cist (Read 24 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Yeah you libs are now ray-cist
10/08/17 at 05:13:08

http://www.trunews.com/article/blm-liberalism-is-white-supremacy

The Black Lives Matter affiliate group at the College of William & Mary is protesting a free speech event hosted by the American Civil Liberties Union because “liberalism is white supremacy.”

Grin

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Yeah you libs are now ray-cist
Reply #1 - 10/08/17 at 14:03:47

Prior to being completely disrupted and the event being shut down, as the BLM protesters raised their signs, she said:

"Good, I like this. I'm going to talk to you about knowing your rights, and protests and demonstrations, which this illustrates very well. Then I'm going to respond to questions from the moderators, and then questions from the audience."
############## #
That's just Sooo unreasonable..She deserved to be shutdown.
##################

The protesters then surrounded Gastanaga and prevented others from being able to reach her. They shouted slogans such as:

“The oppressed are not impressed!”

############

So oppressed that they were able to shut down an opportunity to air their grievances.
Is that something like burning your own neighborhood when the verdict is not what you wanted?

##############==
“Shame! Shame!”
“Blood is on your hands!” and

################
“Liberalism is white supremacy!”

#######
So is promoting the idea that if you develop your skills and work hard you can be successful.
I wonder if these people know about minorities who have been very successful.
So, here we have the intellectual equivalent of not being able to see the difference between a NOOSE and a shoelace. Too bad they shut down the meeting. I would have wanted to be educated on HOW liberalism is somehow white supremacist.
############
The protest was allegedly “payback” for the ACLU making a First Amendment defense of the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Va.,
#############
More Freedom for me, not for thee.
Taking the rights of someone who you disagree with opens the door for your own to be taken.
The
Have an open mind, be willing to listen
speech isn't something I need to hear.
Looks like the tolerant ones do.

########====
that eventually erupted into violence and led to the death of one liberal activist. Afterward, the college issued the following statement:

William & Mary has a powerful commitment to the free play of ideas. We have a campus where respectful dialogue, especially in disagreement, is encouraged so that we can listen and learn from views that differ from our own, so that we can freely express our own views, and so that debate can occur. Unfortunately, that type of exchange was unable to take place Wednesday night when an event to discuss a very important matter – the meaning of the First Amendment — could not be held as planned.
#####
Because the Oppressed wouldn't allow it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 10/08/17 at 17:37:47

Protest,  
     Just
        for the sake  of,  ‘Protesting’.

Must be a, ‘fun’, thing to do.

Because that, (above),  is Just the,
Epitomy, of DFI,
“Lefty, Progressive, Fairy Dust Sprinkling, Kum-By-You singing, Stand in the Street Criers".

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 10/08/17 at 17:51:57

Good, I like this. I'm going to talk to you about knowing your rights, and protests and demonstrations, which this illustrates very well. Then I'm going to respond to questions from the moderators, and then questions from the audience."

Is this when someone would say
That's what they call
Cutting your nose off to
Spite your face?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 17:46:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah you libs are now ray-cist

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.