Send Topic Print
We Lack Leadership (Read 177 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

We Lack Leadership
09/25/17 at 11:35:34

Since Hurricane Maria ripped across Puerto Rico last week, President Trump has tweeted or retweeted more than 50 messages. Just one was about the hurricane.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/puerto-rico-reels-hurricane-trump-focuses-football-...

Eff this effing effer...

Our president is going to tweet more about effing kneeling at a football game than those in need in the wake of hurricanes??

I am this close to joining the "not my president" coalition.

But you will notice that ALL my posts have said "our president" and not "your president".

I fully realize that for better or worse (in this case, much worse) he is our president.  But this has gone on for far too long.  He needs to be removed.  Policy wise - pence will be way worse - he will actually bring the GOP establishment together and push forward all the cr@p that tweety can't. But we might avoid a war with NK and we will finally have a president with just a little more decorum.

Who knows, we might finally get a president that doesn't respond to every little piece of criticism like a 12 year old and one that won't embarrass us.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: We Lack Leadership
Reply #1 - 09/25/17 at 12:47:45

The man is a nutsack........

I have already posted about this.
I feel the ball is in the court of all those who say his behavior is not acceptable.
However, if they too want to get into the sandbox, acting like Berkeley, who is suppose to be the epitome of free speech and tolerance by exhibiting actions exactly like those they are against.....
Then I am afraid nothing will change.
The idiots who vote straight ticket, etc, will keep dragging this crap on....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/25/17 at 12:52:27

Ray; Trump was not part of a straight ticket. The established R's didn't want him anymore than the established D's. Trump was basically a 3rd party candidate (as was the Bern) who dragged the established R's ( and an awful lot of D's), kicking and screaming to his side.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 09/25/17 at 12:55:44

T And T Garage wrote on 09/25/17 at 11:35:34:
Eff this effing effer...

SSDD, get over it.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 09/25/17 at 13:00:02

WebsterMark wrote on 09/25/17 at 12:52:27:
Ray; Trump was not part of a straight ticket. The established R's didn't want him anymore than the established D's. Trump was basically a 3rd party candidate (as was the Bern) who dragged the established R's ( and an awful lot of D's), kicking and screaming to his side.

Yes, you are correct.
But I wasn't calling out Trump as a straight ticket player, no.
What I was trying to say was that nothing will come to repair if we only find issue with the opposition, and let our own party escape the same judgement and scrutiny.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/25/17 at 13:04:59

pg wrote on 09/25/17 at 12:55:44:
T And T Garage wrote on 09/25/17 at 11:35:34:
Eff this effing effer...

SSDD, get over it.

Best regards,

No, this isn't the same.

This president is a cancer not only within the republican party, but on the world stage.

He uses metaphors from the third grade and eggs on crazy dictators into global conflict.  He tweets about football players and those who criticize him.  In one breath he says we need to come together and in the very next one he pulls out the phrase "sons-of-b!tches" to describe football players.  Nothing about this man is presidential.

Yeah, we all get that he's "anti-establishment" - but so was lenin, and stalin, and hitler, etc., etc.

He is a danger to this country and lacks the leadership skill and the intelligence to know any better.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/25/17 at 13:28:16

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 09/25/17 at 14:36:59

What the liberals fail to grasp is that Trump is an extension of Clinton and Obama.
I have said many times before their lax of the symbolism of the office, so they could be hip and cool, Trump has exploited it to its extreme.

To go on the late night shows and play a sax, joke about the opposition, for Obama to get involved in local issues, like Trevor Martin, saying if he had a son, etc.....
Has caused this drift....

Yes, yes, degree is everything, I agree, but stealing a penny, or a million, it is still theft.

I posted a link about the current corrruption going on right now....
Inside trading by political staff...
Not one reply.

And ya wonder why people are so dumb.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #8 - 09/26/17 at 03:41:33

at least they are not burning the flag...

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/26/17 at 06:21:27

raydawg wrote on 09/25/17 at 14:36:59:
What the liberals fail to grasp is that Trump is an extension of Clinton and Obama.
I have said many times before their lax of the symbolism of the office, so they could be hip and cool, Trump has exploited it to its extreme.

To go on the late night shows and play a sax, joke about the opposition, for Obama to get involved in local issues, like Trevor Martin, saying if he had a son, etc.....

Wait, Obama caused this drift?    HA!  No, sorry.  As much as you might push against it, the only thing Obama did was shine a very bright light on the institutional racism that still exists in the county.  You can whine and complain all you want about how "the libs just call everyone a racist", but that's a cop out.

Look at the facts - how many prior presidents had their birth certificates questioned?  How many times was Obama accused of being a Muslim?  How many posts did you see calling them "monkeys" - hey, even someone on this forum called him a "porch black person".  No, Obama wasn't the "great unifier", but to blame him for the current divide is way off.  

Our current president has done more to divide this country in 9 months than anyone in the history of the US.  He must be removed.

Yes, yes, degree is everything, I agree, but stealing a penny, or a million, it is still theft.

Not one reply.

Well, we did elect a reality tv show host - so, there's your answer.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 09/26/17 at 07:19:34

T And T Garage wrote on 09/26/17 at 06:21:27:
Wait, Obama caused this drift?    HA!  No, sorry.  As much as you might push against it, the only thing Obama did was shine a very bright light on the institutional racism that still exists in the county.  

While it is certainly not all his fault he did still the pot at every opportunity.  Everything from "if I had a son," not addressing radical Islam, to giving a civil rights speech at the funeral for the fallen Dallas PD officers.  He did his fair share......

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 09/26/17 at 07:37:21

Yep, so, some people, want a, Politician.
To talk smooth and polished, and very nice to you,
With their left hand on your shoulder,
in a show of, ‘You are Important’,
While their right hand, is taking your,  WALLET, out of your back pocket.
And THAT, is what they think a  POTUS should be.
And if so, everything will be all right!

(Notice:  their will be some, ’Snowflakes’, who will infer, ‘left/right’, is a, Freudian, political slip.  It is because most people shake hands with their right hand)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 09/26/17 at 08:46:53

T And T Garage wrote on 09/26/17 at 06:21:27:
raydawg wrote on 09/25/17 at 14:36:59:

Wait, Obama caused this drift?    HA!  No, sorry.  As much as you might push against it, the only thing Obama did was shine a very bright light on the institutional racism that still exists in the county.  You can whine and complain all you want about how "the libs just call everyone a racist", but that's a cop out.

Look at the facts - how many prior presidents had their birth certificates questioned?  How many times was Obama accused of being a Muslim?  How many posts did you see calling them "monkeys" - hey, even someone on this forum called him a "porch black person".  No, Obama wasn't the "great unifier", but to blame him for the current divide is way off.  

Our current president has done more to divide this country in 9 months than anyone in the history of the US.  He must be removed.

Not one reply.

Well, we did elect a reality tv show host - so, there's your answer.

Blame Obama
Blame Bush
Blame Trump

What is the commonality?

Your a piece of the problem, deny it all you want.....
It will just keep this insanity alive and well.

Read my comment again.
I did not blame Obama.
My observation was that you change the decorum of the "office"
It has consequences.

To say all this division has been the result of 6 months is just plane silly.
It goes back before he even was on the radar screen.
What many have issue with, is that the "other" views were squashed under the threat and consequences of PC.

Do deny such, is to deny reality......

However, you can still call me a name.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/26/17 at 09:23:26

raydawg wrote on 09/26/17 at 08:46:53:
Blame Obama
Blame Bush
Blame Trump

What is the commonality?

Your a piece of the problem, deny it all you want.....
It will just keep this insanity alive and well.

Read my comment again.
I did not blame Obama. - Perhaps not directly, but you seem to overlook the elephant in the room...
My observation was that you change the decorum of the "office"
It has consequences.

I find it almost hilarious that you put Clinton and Obama in the same category as tweety when referencing  "change the decorum".

I honestly don't understand how anyone can't see that this president has done more damage to the office than any other president in history.  And I include the stories of Johnson pulling out his johnson!!

Somehow you've chosen to ignore much of what Obama was put through as the first black president.  Again, no, he wasn't the "greatest" but he had more class in his pinky that this moron does in his whole family.

But whatever - you seem to want to blame the whole system and look beyond our president's threats to private citizens being fired for expressing their First Amendment rights.

Seriously, you honestly think that if Obama had said that "any pro athlete who doesn't take a knee during the Anthem should be fired" - wouldn't have resulted in mass hysteria on the right calling for his immediate impeachment - you are truly out of touch.

Answer this - why ISN'T he being held to ANY standard?  Did Clinton ever talk while being recorded about "grabbing pu$$ies"?  Did Obama ever mock a handicapped man during a speech?  Did Reagan ever call private citizens "sons-of-b!tches" in a public speech?

Face it - we as a country screwed up HUGE by electing this man-child.  Never in the history of the office has there ever been a man so thin-skinned and incompetent.  If it's not on the teleprompter, he sounds like a child.

The only way to make this any better is to remove this buffoon before he starts a war with NK.  Yeah, pence isn't much better - but he's better than tweety.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #14 - 09/26/17 at 09:29:51

How would YOU deal with Kim?
Trump was in the news because the hurricane problems weren't dealt with intelligently. The media had a field day ripping the lack of preparation.

Ohhh, wait, no..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 17:46:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › We Lack Leadership

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.