Send Topic Print
Typical Christians (Read 151 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Typical Christians
09/19/17 at 06:08:56

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/20170918/5-wheaton-college-football-players-c...

At a Christian school.... how about that?

Yeah, all Christians are like this, right?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Typical Christians
Reply #1 - 09/19/17 at 06:24:47

Everyone on here knows you're a liar and certainly not the brightest star in the sky, but posting this obscure story is puzzling even for you. If this is an attempt to counter the woman stealing from the old lady or you want to start some discussion on lumping all of Islam in with Muslim terrorist then come up with a better lead in story.

Do you want me to do it for you? Just ask.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/19/17 at 07:42:07

WebsterMark wrote on 09/19/17 at 06:24:47:
Everyone on here knows you're a liar and certainly not the brightest star in the sky, but posting this obscure story is puzzling even for you. If this is an attempt to counter the woman stealing from the old lady or you want to start some discussion on lumping all of Islam in with Muslim terrorist then come up with a better lead in story.

Do you want me to do it for you? Just ask.

You're an idiot - look up - this post went way over your head!  I can tell you're frustrated - you just name call 'cause you get your a$$ handed to you over and over by me.  It's obvious you can't prove anything and are just a child in an adult world.  All you can do is post one word - "liar" - wow... so effective, huh?  Grin

Now, go away little boy.  The few remaining adults would like to talk, m'kay?

You go jerk it to tweety and to your wonderful GOP.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/19/17 at 07:53:48

Humans do stuff like this all the time.  Why does it matter what their religion is?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/19/17 at 08:01:33

Eegore wrote on 09/19/17 at 07:53:48:
 Humans do stuff like this all the time.  Why does it matter what their religion is?

It doesn't - that's my point.  But you'll never see a righty on here post anything bad about Christianity.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 09/19/17 at 08:37:30

Well, that's bullshit.
I've reported several times that the best screwings I ever got were at the hands of Self Described Christians.
Kids in college are sent by the parents, or maybe a scholarship. They are kids. Alone, each might be good.
As a group, that's usually when people are their worst.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 09/19/17 at 08:57:04

T And T Garage wrote on 09/19/17 at 08:01:33:

It doesn't - that's my point.  But you'll never see a righty on here post anything bad about Christianity.  

I have told, many times, of my own experiences, regarding issues I have with "organized" religion.
I am a believer in the Trinity, and a SINNER......
it is MY choice to SIN, not a churches, or Pastor's, or GOD'S.
My heart is evil of nature, for it is SELFISH.

Re: others in Christ.

I have told this story many times too.
How I have argued till "blue" in the face with a pastor I dearly love.
This man has done so much, for so many, for so long, that to say he is selfish, would not be a true statement of FACTS.
However, he has said he would ask a Gay couple to leave his church if they would not repent.
I said that is not his call.....
He is denying them to hear the WORD.
That is not LOVE, no, but putting a political/social flesh perspective on it, that bends his reasoning from Godly, to earthly......

A perfect stage for Satan to orchestrate his hate.

This one example, by me, proves your statement false.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 09/19/17 at 08:57:40

+1

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/19/17 at 09:03:26

raydawg wrote on 09/19/17 at 08:57:04:

I have told, many times, of my own experiences, regarding issues I have with "organized" religion.

This man has done so much, for so many, for so long, that to say he is selfish, would not be a true statement of FACTS.
However, he has said he would ask a Gay couple to leave his church if they would not repent.
That is not LOVE, no, but putting a political/social flesh perspective on it, that bends his reasoning from Godly, to earthly......

And you missed the point too... how about that?

No surprise.

You may want to remember your comment here on your other posts about all the libtards and dems you so love to pigeonhole together.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 09/19/17 at 09:18:27

T And T Garage wrote on 09/19/17 at 09:03:26:
raydawg wrote on 09/19/17 at 08:57:04:

And you missed the point too... how about that?

No surprise.

You may want to remember your comment here on your other posts about all the libtards and dems you so love to pigeonhole together.

And you took the bait......

Excuse me now, as I will disembark your merry-go-round now.
Its useless.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 09/19/17 at 09:30:42

raydawg wrote on 09/19/17 at 09:18:27:
And you took the bait......

Excuse me now, as I will disembark your merry-go-round now.
Its useless.

"Took the bait"?   Um, ok....   Roll Eyes

What you seem to miss is your own hypocrisy.  How many liberal bashing posts are you going to make?

You need to learn how to discern between what a person does and what a group's message is.

If my sarcastic post ticked you off enough to make you respond - then you might see my point.  Seriously ray - you honestly think that I think all Christians are like this?  Are you that gullible?

Take a look around and stop dismissing everyone who challenges you.

The only "merry go round" you're getting off is your own.

You may deny it, but you're a perfect example of a bigot.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/19/17 at 09:40:35

So do you have an issue with Christians, "rightys" or both equally?

In either case it makes you appear to be at least 50% of your problem.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 09/19/17 at 10:13:09

Eegore wrote on 09/19/17 at 09:40:35:
 So do you have an issue with Christians, "rightys" or both equally?

In either case it makes you appear to be at least 50% of your problem.

Actually, believe it or not - I have no problems with any of them.  I was raised Christian and have many friends in the Church.  At my "first at bat" I voted for reagan, then I voted for GHW Bush.

My problem is the massive hypocrisy of the GOP of today as well as the "loudest" of the Christian representatives.

I honestly think it's good to have a moral center like Christianity. That center is no different than those of the Muslim or Jewish faith.  Overall, they send out a message of good.  Personally, I'm agnostic.  But there too, people like myself know what's right and what's wrong (obviously).  But I've seen far too many Christians cast everyone but themselves into a "lesser than I" realm. Things like the Muslim travel ban.  Times when so many people online were convinced that Obama was a Muslim, etc.

I see no tolerance from them.  I see them rolling all Muslims together, all atheists together, all Jews together...  That's my problem with them.

Same goes for the right wingers.  How many times did we see in the media how "Obama wastes money on vacations" or "Obama disgraces the Oval Office" for whatever...  Now that we have this president, everything is off the table and seemingly OK to do.

Can you imagine if Michelle Obama had posed nude in her younger years?  Can you imagine if Obama had owned a hotel and routinely stayed there and had the taxpayer foot the bill?  What would the GOP have said about that?  What would they have said if Obama had been under investigation by the FBI for the better part of his first 8 months in office?  You can't honestly say that this would have been "OK"....  Hypocrisy.  That's the point I make, that's the problem I have.

I won't deny - I do have biases, just like everyone does.  But the facts don't care about your biases.  It's a fact that this president has the lowest approval rating in his first 6 months than any president on record.  To try and defend him IMO is folly.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 09/19/17 at 13:27:38

Are Christian supremacists murdering Muslims in Europe, or are Muslims committing acts of terrorism in Europe and conducting genocide against Christians in the Middle East?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/19/17 at 14:43:52

pg wrote on 09/19/17 at 13:27:38:
Are Christian supremacists murdering Muslims in Europe, or are Muslims committing acts of terrorism in Europe and conducting genocide against Christians in the Middle East?

Best regards,

There you have it ladies and gentlemen - ignorance.

Hey pg - I sure hope you're better at reading greens than you are words...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 18:58:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Typical Christians

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.