The liberal decree (Read 23 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
The liberal decree
09/18/17 at 09:37:38

Re: The Democrat Queen's book, her guiding, steering, and her dictates of HER America.....

This is why her and her willing sheep, ruined a party.
It wasn't Obama, even tho he won against her BIG, and barely a second term, no.
Remember, Obama was for a man and woman definition of marriage, going in.
He was changed too, or else!

I am not arguing the point, wrong or right, just giving you some proof by example, as to the results of who is pulling the strings in the party.....

You have to scythe your way through a lot of weeds to find a few gems, those rare, unintentionally revealing glimpses of why Clinton failed. The one that really shines comes via actual skilled politician Bill Clinton: He knows this guy in Arkansas, a store owner in the Ozarks who is the perfect bellwether.

The shopkeeper often votes for Democrats, has done so many times, including for Bill and for longtime senator Mark Pryor. But sometimes he just can’t pull the trigger and goes the other way. He’s like the hero of that Kevin Costner comedy about a presidential election that is so close it comes down to the vote of one guy.
Before the 2014 midterms, Bill sent somebody out to talk to the guy. How would things go?
The guy said, “We’re going to give Congress to the Republicans.” Neither party would do anything for people like him, but “at least the Republicans won’t do anything to us,” he reasoned.

“The Democrats want to take away my gun and make me go to a gay wedding.”

Bill’s reaction would have been immediate triangulation: How do I win over this guy? How do I talk to him? How do I find common ground?

Hillary’s reaction is: Sheesh, the voters are appalling!

It doesn’t even occur to her that she needs to figure out a way to appeal to the store owner over the next two years. He’s a write-off. He’s a deplorable.
Here’s what she writes: The politics of cultural identity and resentment were overwhelming evidence, reason, and personal experience. It seemed like “Brexit” had come to America even before the vote in the United Kingdom, and it didn’t bode well for 2016. . . . The political landscape for the 2016 race was shaping up to be extremely challenging.

Yep, it’s challenging to make people like you when it’s obvious you think they’re troglodytes and morons.

And you see this same mentality displayed here, everyday.....
Call names, look upon the scum with disdain, ridicule, whatever it takes, for one can not chance piercing his bubble, with self scrutiny.

Sad, here, this might be a pill you can try and take, to make your life outlook improve, a wee bit, I dunno....

What you got to lose?

And yes, this trend was started in the Obama's administration.
And yes, when he was not having to change his beliefs, with a majority, but when the repubs came more prevalent.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/09/18/the_middle_class_rocks-...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The liberal decree
Reply #1 - 09/18/17 at 09:43:11

LOL - seems ray is just a little obsessed with hillary....

You go right on focusing on a non-entity in the political world.

I'm sure that's going to work out great for you.

In the meantime, the actual president is going to allow for the deportation of your wife (if she is indeed a "dreamer").

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 09/18/17 at 10:55:07

BTW/note: the highlighted in black bold was copied from an article at the Real Clear Politics website....
Just wanted to make that clear, it was the authors take on the current Hillary story of book prostituting.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/18/17 at 13:04:22

raydawg wrote on 09/18/17 at 10:55:07:
BTW/note: the highlighted in black bold was copied from an article at the Real Clear Politics website....
Just wanted to make that clear, it was the authors take on the current Hillary story of book prostituting.  

But you lap it up like a thirsty dog....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:04:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The liberal decree

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.