Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This explains Bot, TT, and lib boys.... (Read 31 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
This explains Bot, TT, and lib boys....
09/13/17 at 11:08:37

This explains why Bot, TT, and lib boys....
Do so much deflecting.

When reality bites your azz, you just say you didn't feel it.
I guess in a sense its the same with women, when they have sex with libby boys....
They just don't feel it!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This might explain Bot's hand thing with Trump, LOL!  

GAWD, I am laughing so hard I am crying at this, can hardly type!

Have fun:

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2017

Glamour Magazine Admits, If You Want a Man Who Knows How To Wield His Peanis, You Need a Trump Voter

note: I had to change the "thingy" word to a spelling it would take.

From Glamour Magazine:

I knew we'd never be anything more to each other than a hookup, but I didn’t care. The sex was hot, and it was uncomplicated in the sense that neither of us expected— or even really wanted—any strings attached. And since I was confident in my political convictions, all that witty banter about tax codes, emails, and border walls was the foreplay I never knew I needed.
I assumed it was a onetime experiment, but shortly after we ended things I started sleeping with yet another Trumpster who I was inexplicably attracted to. This, I'm sorry to say, was after Trump had secured the nomination, but in my defense I was still pretty certain we were going to elect Hillary Clinton, so I could ignore the fact that this guy's family wore MAGA hats.
Harder to ignore was his conviction that if Clinton won, we would automatically go to war—with which country, he couldn’t say, but he was certain that a woman president would lead to war because…emotions, maybe? I have no idea. He was ill-informed, sexist, and loved to start arguments with me.
But once again the thrill of the election and the friction of our differences made the passion so much more palpable in bed. So I pushed aside his ingrained bigotry and instead let it wash over me, filling me with a desire to prove him wrong—or maybe to just be on top of him.
As much as I don't like the idea of sleeping with people whose values are clearly the opposite of my own, I can’t seem to stop, especially since the election. I’m an extremely competitive person and knowing that the guy I’m with is on the “winning” team (even though I’m still correct) just forces that competitiveness into overdrive.
Even when my annoyance with Trump and his supporters turns into depression, anxiety, and frustration, I still get an odd sense of vindication after sleeping with one of them.
And it’s by no means just a way to feed into that whole “What if I can change him?” cliché. I don’t need any of these Trumpsters to actually like me. It’s merely because I’ve discovered that crazy political tension also makes for great sexual tension.
Plus, in an odd way, sleeping with Trump supporters reaffirms my own political and personal values. I don’t think I could ever have a serious relationship with a one—I can’t be with someone who won’t understand why the news sometimes causes me to burst into tears, or why I want to throw my phone across the room after reading the President’s latest tweet.
For me, differing political ideologies are a deal breaker. But that only makes me more OK with accepting these flings for what they are: Opportunities for excellent hate-sex. And to be able to walk away unbothered, unburdened, and sexually satisfied makes me feel powerful at a time when many people with my liberal leanings have never felt less in control.
Is this a sustainable pattern? Probably not. For one, it occasionally brings me added stress and it isn’t really the kind of relationship I want in the long run. But for right now I can highly recommend hooking up with someone whose politics you hate. As long as you don’t forget to vote.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: This explains Bot, TT, and lib boys....
Reply #1 - 09/13/17 at 11:25:31

Wow..... hey ray - you just a tiny bit obsessed with peanuses?

Dude - give a it a break.

I could care less what tweety's thingy is like.

This story is from Glamour... yeah, wow, what a revelation.

Right up there with "Dear Penthouse Forum... I never thought this would happen to me, but......."

Epic fail there ray.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 09/13/17 at 19:11:58

Anybody grabbing any tonight  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 09/13/17 at 19:18:38

Are you the kind of person who can't say happiness without saying pea-nus?

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 09/14/17 at 03:19:38 by pg »  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 09/13/17 at 21:06:06

I never even thought about
Snowflake Love.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 09/14/17 at 00:32:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/13/17 at 21:06:06:
I never even thought about
Snowflake Love.

I think you got a hit there Jog......

Snowflake Love, by Anthony Weeniers

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:02:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This explains Bot, TT, and lib boys....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.