Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
In an emergency, the constitution ceases to matter (Read 95 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: In an emergency, the constitution ceases to ma
Reply #15 - 09/15/17 at 08:24:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/14/17 at 13:33:04:
Never considered allodial titles being intended to be short term. No reason to believe they were. My doctor's husband knows a woman who has a ranch that's been in the family a long time and she still has one.

I'd be interested in learning how their title works, and if its useful to them.

Theres people that hold allodial titles but still pay annual property taxes which is counter to what that type of title is.  Anyone can buy one but unless its Nevada (where you pay all taxes up front and must be free of debt, and they might not even do it anymore) I don't know of anywhere an allodial title is worth more than the paper its printed on.

Similar to how we can order Service Dog certification but dropping cash and jumping through a few hoops for a red vest and a laminated card doesn't make your dog a service dog.  

Look up sites like naturallyprudent.com (ignore the sea of typos) and then ask them to provide successful litigation vs. total litigation statistics of customers using their material, see if you even get a response.  Then check public records and see how successful SPC cards and Allodial Title paperwork is in court arguments.  I've not seen one work, and people that claim it does won't provide proof.

Jefferson's 1774 treatise “A Summary View of the Rights of British America” indicates an allodial system but its up to the reader to interpret if he meant a permanent system in the US, or just to be free of British systems.  A study was done on this but not published online, I will see if I can pull it up.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 09/15/17 at 08:36:54

Oh yeah and to keep this on topic...

When articles provide references then slap down an opinion such as:

"Now we know why we no longer receive allodial freehold title to our land... as enemies, our property is no longer ours to have."

I have to ask is this true as research would indicate otherwise.  States have been utilizing the term "Allodial" and charging property taxes, using eminent domain etc. since the 1700's but the reference article states it was March 9, 1933 that removed the allodial land option from US citizens.  An easy thing to do when you take things out of context and apply it where you want.

There's other things in there as well (such as the misrepresentation of "State of Emergency") but there's no need to hash out every discrepancy.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 09/15/17 at 17:05:25

I've contacted real estate lawyers and asked about it. They act like it is a foreign language. Any real event you can reference, I'll look.

Don't pay property tax and see if there is a superior landlord.

operty owned under allodial title is referred as allodial land. Allodial lands are the absolute property of their owner, and are not subject to any service or acknowledgment to a superior. In allodial lands there will not be any control by a superior landlord.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 09/15/17 at 21:35:12

"operty owned under allodial title is referred as allodial land. Allodial lands are the absolute property of their owner, and are not subject to any service or acknowledgment to a superior. In allodial lands there will not be any control by a superior landlord."

We can write that down but do you know anyone that holds such a title and it actually works?  Subject to any service includes public services, is there a landowner that you know of that will not receive law enforcement, fire or medical response to their property?  

Is your friends ranch excluded from state or federal taxes?  

Again to keep this on topic, the article referenced in the original post claims it was 1933 when allodial landowning was stopped, even though thousands upon thousands of landowner transactions for decades show otherwise.  Sounds like intentional distortion of facts to me.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 09/16/17 at 00:35:52

And I have exactly ZERO knowledge of any such title being available. I know of one in existence.
And you claim many thousands..
And show me nothing to support it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 09/16/17 at 21:12:10

Allodial Titles exist in a number of states today.

Texas allows one to pay for an Allodial Title to avoid increased property taxes, it has for many years however one must pay up front a calculated ratio.

Nevada has a similar system where one can pre-pay a lifetime estimate of property taxes up-front.  Look through NRS 361.905, it specifically addresses property tax procedures for allodial titles.

https://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-361.html#NRS361Sec905

Minnesota has issued allodial title on every piece of land since the states inception. The terminology exists within the states constitution reflecting that every plot of issued land is allodial.

These are issues not related to the 1933 act referenced in the original posted article even though it states that it is the reason allodial titles don't exist.  Again this is just one of the discrepancies I saw in that article.  

Heres where my research started as I am not a fan of people telling me how to interpret data, open the PDF, its a 65 page document and sometimes the download won't work:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=247494

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:57:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › In an emergency, the constitution ceases to matter

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.