Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Honest I really only went after the trailer... (Read 210 times)
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Re: Honest I really only went after the trailer...
Reply #15 - 08/30/17 at 20:01:59

Go buy some lotto tickets , your on a roll !!!

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
madmikesmech

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Olean ny
Reply #16 - 08/31/17 at 04:00:50

Dave wrote on 08/30/17 at 17:36:31:
The last sealer I used was an epoxy I got from Caswell plating.  I prefer it over the white colored acetone sealer, and the POR15 silver sealer.

It just seems to cover better, and it is resistant to everything.  The only downside is you have to go it in a warm garage - the stuff is very thick in cold weather and it is like trying to coat the tank with molasses.  Don't try to cheat on the temp......do it the temperature that the directions tell you to use.

Caswell is what i bought at Eastman. GOOD STUFF!!

« Last Edit: 08/31/17 at 06:32:10 by madmikesmech »  

1999 Savage, basically stock, except drag bars, 4"risers,Jardine turn out muffler, Raptor petcock, Verslagen modified cam chain adjuster,4" forward controls
  IP Logged
madmikesmech

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Olean ny
Reply #17 - 09/07/17 at 17:01:25

Well I have been busy with LIFE, WORK AND THE FAM. But I spent a couple hours tonight and got the 2 diamonds in the ruff nestled into the bike shed!!
Got the seat and tank removed from the lower mileage one, pulled the spark plug AFTER I blew the cavity the plug is in out VERY well with compressed air!! Put some fogger oil into the cylinder and put plug back in.
The color of the plug didn't look to bad but it also looked recently replaced, so it's a crap shoot!! One step closer tho!!#
Mike

1999 Savage, basically stock, except drag bars, 4"risers,Jardine turn out muffler, Raptor petcock, Verslagen modified cam chain adjuster,4" forward controls
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 13:29:59

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Honest I really only went after the trailer...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.