Use a car? (Read 34 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Use a car?
08/18/17 at 14:30:56

May I present to you a poster gal of the perfect democrat resolution to that of whom they differ with.
We don't need congressional or Joe McCarthy to investigate, no.
They are justified because others make them angry.....
Don't do that, er, or else.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/18/missouri-governor-calls-for-expuls...

Yes, the approved by the DNC's own page out of Charlottesville playbook.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Use a car?
Reply #1 - 08/18/17 at 14:36:33

They gladly embrace the perverse and call themselves tolerant. Think in a conservative manner and you're a Nazi and the violence that you suffer is right.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 08/18/17 at 14:47:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/18/17 at 14:36:33:
They gladly embrace the perverse and call themselves tolerant. Think in a conservative manner and you're a Nazi and the violence that you suffer is right.

Yep, NAZI's wanted to control speech, just like the libs want to jump on the ACLU, well duh.

Let TT explain that one  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/18/17 at 15:09:19

Must not defend free speech..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/18/17 at 15:11:07

raydawg wrote on 08/18/17 at 14:30:56:
May I present to you a poster gal of the perfect democrat resolution to that of whom they differ with.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/18/missouri-governor-calls-for-expuls...

LMAO - so funny that you equate all dems to this loser...  That means all cons are nazis, right?

Gimme a break....

She should resign - if not, she should be removed and prosecuted just like anyone else who threatens the president or insights this kind of action.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/18/17 at 15:12:54

raydawg wrote on 08/18/17 at 14:47:18:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/18/17 at 14:36:33:

Yep, NAZI's wanted to control speech, just like the libs want to jump on the ACLU, well duh.

Let TT explain that one  Grin

Yeah ray, nazis and libs are exactly the same...  <<<<<sarcasm

I mean hey, look at all those nazis supporting Bernie Sanders... right?...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 08/18/17 at 15:50:19

T And T Garage wrote on 08/18/17 at 15:11:07:
raydawg wrote on 08/18/17 at 14:30:56:

LMAO - so funny that you equate all dems to this loser...  That means all cons are nazis, right?

Gimme a break....

She should resign - if not, she should be removed and prosecuted just like anyone else who threatens the president or insights this kind of action.

What, I thought, well I heard the DNC, and Nancy P, and CNN, and heck, a whole lotta folk call Tweeter and his administration, and all those that voted for him nazis racist homophobic sexist skinheads, but hey, your right, that is only millions, not all those who voted for Hillary like the Bushies.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/18/17 at 15:54:54

raydawg wrote on 08/18/17 at 15:50:19:
What, I thought, well I heard the DNC, and Nancy P, and CNN, and heck, a whole lotta folk call Tweeter and his administration, and all those that voted for him nazis racist homophobic sexist skinheads, but hey, your right, that is only millions, not all those who voted for Hillary like the Bushies.

Are you losing your grip?  You equate a woman who wants the president assassinated to those that call him a fascist/nazi, etc??

Come back to reality and try and get your stories straight.

You can't change narratives in midstream.  This was about a threat of violence on the president, not the fact that millions think he's a fascist.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 08/18/17 at 16:00:45

You mean this person thought this up all on her own  Shocked

Gee, a person who can think on her own accord?
No marching orders from the DNC?

Golly, if she wasn't Black maybe the repubs would give her a chance, nah.....  Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/18/17 at 16:06:02

raydawg wrote on 08/18/17 at 16:00:45:
You mean this person thought this up all on her own  Shocked

Gee, a person who can think on her own accord?
No marching orders from the DNC?

Golly, if she wasn't Black maybe the repubs would give her a chance, nah.....  Grin

Um, you realize that you just negated your own thread, right?  Unless, you honestly think that this senator can't think on her own....

But even I can't believe you're that ignorant... but hey, I've been wrong before.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:56:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Use a car?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.