Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Maybe not exactly black and white (Read 39 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Maybe not exactly black and white
08/17/17 at 11:09:59

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Maybe not exactly black and white
Reply #1 - 08/17/17 at 11:30:59

Seems a bit of a stretch Jog. He was slowly following a large crowd of what he would refer to as his enemy. He did essentially what Mike Brown or Travon Martin did;  instigated an action that caused the event.

I'm sure he backed up in a panic after his car was attacked, who wouldn't. But he put himself in that position. No amount of slow motion analysis is going to change that.

Certainly, the man could be insane. Let's hope he gets the same level of sympathy the guy who shot the congressman was given, posthumous of course.

Yea i'm laughing at that too. The kid could have half his brain outside his head and it wouldn't matter. Liberals are ready to suspend capital punishment for this racist.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 08/17/17 at 12:09:40

When two sides are offered to consider, I have to think. I have to step back and allow myself to not Know enough to be sure.
Seems like a ship was in a wreck recently.

I remember being lied to about Iraq, Libya and Who knows Why we are in Afghanistan?

Poppies?
Naaaah, our soldiers didn't guard the fields,,

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/14066.html

Go to Bing homepage
Go to Bing homepage

soldiers admit guarding poppy fields
SearchRewards
WebImagesVideosMapsNews
Trending
3,880,000 RESULTSAny time
U.S. soldiers now guard the poppy fields ... - naturalnews.com
www.naturalnews.com/034289_Afghanistan_opium_trade.html
War on drugs revealed as total hoax - US military admits to guarding, assisting lucrative opium trade in Afghanistan
US/NATO Troops Patrolling Opium Poppy Fields in ...
https://publicintelligence.net/usnato-troops-patrolling-opium...
Some of the photos discuss instances of troops helping with the destruction of poppy fields ... US/NATO Troops Patrolling Opium Poppy Fields in ... National Guard;
Images of soldiers admit guarding poppy fields
bing.com/images
Image result for soldiers admit guarding poppy fieldsImage result for soldiers admit guarding poppy fieldsImage result for soldiers admit guarding poppy fields
See more images of soldiers admit guarding poppy fields
U.S. Troops Patrolling Poppy Fields In Afghanistan …
www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/14066.html
Oct 18, 2012 · The U.S. military has openly said that it is protecting Afghani poppy fields: ... troops patrolling poppy fields in ... Phillips is with Guard ...
[VIDEO]US Troops Protecting and Harvesting …
4:54
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW2YWqVpT4E
By Financial Freedom Journey · 100K views
May 23, 2014 · US Troops are Protecting and Harvesting Opium in Afghanistan. ... U.S. Marines Guard Afghanistan Poppy Fields …
Videos of soldiers admit guarding poppy fields
bing.com/videos
US Troops Protecting and Harvesting Opium/Heroin in Afghanistan
4:54HD
US Troops Protecting and Harvesting Opium/Heroin in Afghanistan
YouTube
U.S. Marines Guard Afghanistan Poppy Fields
4:43
U.S. Marines Guard Afghanistan Poppy Fields
YouTube
US TROOPS Helping afghans grow opium! Protecting Them! UNDENIABLE PROOF!
2:18
US TROOPS Helping afghans grow opium! Protecting Them! UNDENIABLE PROOF!
YouTube
Marines grow opium for their masters.
4:43
Marines grow opium for their masters.
YouTube
See more videos of soldiers admit guarding poppy fields
‘OPIUM’ REAL REASON FOR AFGHANISTAN WAR: Why …
truedemocracyparty.net/2012/...reason-afghan-war-cia-killing-soldiers
‘OPIUM’ REAL REASON FOR AFGHANISTAN WAR: ... pull up to the poppy fields the soldiers were guarding and remove large numbers of plants filling up the SUVs and ...
War on drugs is a hoax: US admits to guarding, assisting ...
https://www.infowars.com/war-on-drugs-is-a-hoax-us-admits-to...
Infowars.com December 1, 2011. ... But what may shock many is the fact that the US military has been specifically tasked with guarding Afghan

Nothing to see here, run away, run away

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/17/17 at 12:14:59

It's a bit far fetched that this guy was used by someone with a 'master' plan. He is most likely what he appears to be; a lonely, slightly mentally unstable young man who found companionship with the neo-Nazis and he turned violent. Now he's f'd, his life is over, as it should be.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 08/17/17 at 12:20:12

Maybe he's a complete neutron, I'd, but unless you read the article and pursue a few links, you're guaranteed to never question what we have been told.
The press Might have right.
I've seen how wrong they have been.
I've seen them lie.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/18/17 at 05:42:31

I learned first hand the press "lies" I put that in quotes because its not always a lie, often it is a bias that blinds them.

Early on, I was a young controller in the truck leasing business and the company was going through union negotiations. I sat in on the meeting only so i could contribute some financial info. The next day, the paper printed a story about the discussions that took place and having been there, I could tell you the entire story was wrong.

The mood of the meeting was not as written, the comments were so completely taken out of context their meanings were different and the next steps all agreed to was no where near accurately reported. The paper was unionized as was the reporter. This was at a time when unions still had great influence.

Point is, I don't think that reporter lied so much as he had a preset agenda that didn't allow his brain to observe what was really going on.

That's no different than today. The St Louis County Executive (basically the mayor of St Louis County) put out a tweet yesterday saying just because Trump won't denounce Nazis doesn't mean all government officials follow that blah, blah....  Wait a second! Trump absolute denounced Nazis and a host of others yet the liberal press narrative is so dominant in the media, some people, even those in high office, believe it.

How can that be explain? How could anyone with enough brains in their head to get elected to a position over 1 million people be so obtuse?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/18/17 at 05:52:21

So biased that it's impossible to listen to what is said and understand it. No.
Unwilling to admit the truth.
Liars.

That someone lives a twisted cloud of bullshit is not an excuse.

Weren't you shocked at the disconnect between the report and what you saw?

And you saw someone too biased to know what truth looked like.

The media lies I point to include lies fed them by intelligence agencies.
Propaganda, created to elicit emotion from the people.

The Iraqi soldiers throwing babies out of incubators..

Total fabrication.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #7 - 08/18/17 at 08:50:41

There's a great line in a old movie something like 3 minutes over Tokyo, where a chinamen talks to the airmen,
and after they continue on one says to the other "if i didn't know any better I'd swear he was speaking english"

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 21:51:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Maybe not exactly black and white

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.