08/08/17 at 11:47:01

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I Love Matt.....
Reply #1 - 08/08/17 at 17:08:39

I read quite a bit of what the guy was fired for. He survived inside the belly of the beast long enough to be very important to his employer. But, he said things that are intolerable. He stated the obvious. Snowflake meltdown.

If men and women are the same, women contribute nothing special to the workplace.
We hear all the time, from Google and the rest of corporate America, that we must get more women into traditionally male positions because women bring something distinct and unique to those positions. Yet this can only be true if women are distinct and unique. If they’re just the same as men, we may as well keep the men where they are. But if they are distinct and unique, you must face the possibility that their distinct and unique characteristics are the reason why they aren’t in those positions in the first place. You can’t have it both ways.

Unless you're a lefty.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I Love Matt.....
Reply #2 - 08/09/17 at 08:47:04

Aaand CNN goes all in on Stupid.

The lefties silently applaud the guy getting fired, pretending he deserved it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 16:42:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Love Matt.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.