Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Speaking of Terrorism... (Read 62 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Speaking of Terrorism...
08/05/17 at 14:40:48

So.... about all that Muslim terrorism on US soil.... oh, wait....

http://www.yahoo.com/news/minnesota-police-probing-early-morning-blast-mosque...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Speaking of Terrorism...
Reply #1 - 08/05/17 at 15:25:23

So any time you're getting ready to put your camp's flag up on some internet post, maybe think hard about making a point that actually goes somewhere. More or less government/gun laws/regulation doesn't really mean anything...

Listen, read, learn and bring some real points to the table instead of just saying your side is obviously better.

+2

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/05/17 at 15:44:25

raydawg wrote on 08/05/17 at 15:25:23:
So any time you're getting ready to put your camp's flag up on some internet post, maybe think hard about making a point that actually goes somewhere. More or less government/gun laws/regulation doesn't really mean anything...

Listen, read, learn and bring some real points to the table instead of just saying your side is obviously better.

+2

The fact that you felt the need to post that speaks volumes!  What's more - you use a post from someone else that is completely wrong in this context...LOL!!!

Do you have a point?  As anyone can see, it's a pretty short walk to find out what I "meant" by the post ray.  Even you're not that thick.

But if you are, let me explain - If this were a Muslim attempting to bomb... well... anywhere - there would have been 4 or 5 regulars on here with their hair on fire - you being one of them.

But looky here - no one posts about it.  No one condemning it... big surprise... <<< sarcasm  

So, yeah - nice try.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/05/17 at 16:09:58

Do you wear an eye patch, Tt?

You expect others to be so concerned about your
Look what THEY did!
And if it was the other way, people would be screaming.
And you ignore everything that you get shown that should absolutely change your mind about things.
Take your alarm about an injustice and go. Besides, can't get all torqued up  over some red neck proving he's an idiot..  Same way you have been saying the few Muslims represent all.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 08/05/17 at 16:12:52

T And T Garage wrote on 08/05/17 at 15:44:25:

+2

The fact that you felt the need to post that speaks volumes!  What's more - you use a post from someone else that is completely wrong in this context...LOL!!!

Do you have a point?  As anyone can see, it's a pretty short walk to find out what I "meant" by the post ray.  Even you're not that thick.

But if you are, let me explain - If this were a Muslim attempting to bomb... well... anywhere - there would have been 4 or 5 regulars on here with their hair on fire - you being one of them.

But looky here - no one posts about it.  No one condemning it... big surprise... <<< sarcasm  

So, yeah - nice try.

Oh my, and I thought you didn't care, one way, or the other.......

Multiplied by 10  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/06/17 at 06:54:03

By chance, I happen to be in Minneapolis this weekend. That "bombing" was a couple miles from downtown where I'm staying.

It's 50/50 if that was a real attack or another one done by a member of that group looking to stir up trouble. The vast majority of those "hate" crimes after Trump's election were faked and I'm leaning towards this one too. The local news here reported a withess saw someone in a pickup throw a bomb through the window. Awfully convenient.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/06/17 at 07:10:33

And chose a window where nobody was.
I'd like to see a picture of the building and which window.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/06/17 at 08:46:20

raydawg wrote on 08/05/17 at 16:12:52:
T And T Garage wrote on 08/05/17 at 15:44:25:

+2

So, yeah - nice try.

Oh my, and I thought you didn't care, one way, or the other.......

Multiplied by 10  Grin

I don't care what you think about me - but I do care about people making comments via ignorance - big difference.

Again, had this been an attempt on a Christian church, you and the other 3 or 4 cons on here would have been screaming from the rafters.

So yeah, go ahead and continue to despise me all you want.  But take a little time pull your head out and take a look around.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/06/17 at 08:49:39

WebsterMark wrote on 08/06/17 at 06:54:03:
By chance, I happen to be in Minneapolis this weekend. That "bombing" was a couple miles from downtown where I'm staying.

It's 50/50 if that was a real attack or another one done by a member of that group looking to stir up trouble. The vast majority of those "hate" crimes after Trump's election were faked and I'm leaning towards this one too.

"Vast majority"??  Really?...How so?  Which ones?

The local news here reported a withess saw someone in a pickup throw a bomb through the window. Awfully convenient.....

How else should it have been reported?  Are you upset that they had a pickup?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 08/06/17 at 09:37:40

I don't despise you......
I don't know you. I would never saddle myself with the energy it takes to harbor such an emotion.
Perhaps the answer why you believe this lies within how you look at things through your own lens, or filters, times 10.....

I believe I have even posted that I believe you act from sincerity, but that alone, even tho you view it through a filtered lens x 10, does not make it true.
You seem to want to engage, but you don't adhere to the criteria you charge and default others with.
I have given up on any hope you can dialogue honestly, and only toy with you now.
Sorry if my gaming you has caused you to think I despise you.
Nobody I know likes to think others feel ill of them, I know I don't, but in the end I can't let what others might think, dictate my life.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/06/17 at 12:59:16

raydawg wrote on 08/06/17 at 09:37:40:
I don't despise you......
I don't know you. I would never saddle myself with the energy it takes to harbor such an emotion.
Perhaps the answer why you believe this lies within how you look at things through your own lens, or filters, times 10.....

I believe I have even posted that I believe you act from sincerity, but that alone, even tho you view it through a filtered lens x 10, does not make it true.
You seem to want to engage, but you don't adhere to the criteria you charge and default others with.
I have given up on any hope you can dialogue honestly, and only toy with you now.
Sorry if my gaming you has caused you to think I despise you.
Nobody I know likes to think others feel ill of them, I know I don't, but in the end I can't let what others might think, dictate my life.

That's nice of you to say.

I'd honestly like to know why you don't think you can't dialog honestly with me.

You never did acknowledge my praise of you.  You never sufficiently responded to my genuine curiosity of you wife's insurance need.

Are you that shaken up by me poking at you?  Are you that thinned skinned?

I seem to remember me getting burned good by someone about my head having a lot of room for my eyes to roll around in.  It was a great burn and I acknowledged it as such.  Why does it seem the most conservative folks on here have a hard time doing that?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 08/06/17 at 13:51:58

I believe I did answer you, if you recall I said my situation is not as dire as I might imagain others nearing retirement might be because of the cost.
It's either destitute, or wealthy, and not much in the middle to choose from.

Using Clonelock's explanation of folks are programmed, via manipulation, and then seek commonality in association, in multiples of 10, might explain why folks can only see the fault in others....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 08/06/17 at 19:01:32

I  Guess, that, a  ‘mosque’ getting firebombed.
            BY  A   MUSLIM.
 Has NO, possibility, in this situation.

Look at the,  ‘OBSERVED’  Reality.
Said/Reported: a  PU  Truck, then, a  Car.
 Question:   Who said that ?
And who, said,  which ?

Then look at the, ‘religion’ of Noor, who Killed a  Woman in Cold Blood.
Then Look at, the, Muslim Community,
   IMMEDIATELY, saying,  [i]"They Are A  Target”.[/i]

So,  could it be:
1.  A  ’Nut Case’  throwing a Bomb.
2.  A, ‘Muslim’, saying; ’See I Told you So”.

Which is it ???????

More investigation needed, (not doing the leg work), but would consider the  PAST, cases, Like this, where, a, Muslim, did just this,  just to have people say:  ’See I  Told  You  So”.

But a  TROLL, said: “… I do care about people making comments via ignorance…”
Gee, a  TROLL, made a statement, with  OUT,  Knowing ALL  the  FACTS  !!!!!!!!!!

More information needed.
Why, was, (when the mosque was occupied),
The, ‘Bomb’, was placed in a area no one would be in?
Why, was it is, of so little power?

Comes back to:
1.  A  ’Nut Case’  throwing a Bomb.
   (Which was ineffective)
2.  A, ‘Muslim’, saying; ’See I Told you So”.
   (Which was placed in a place it would not harm anyone)

Find out,  BEFORE: “…people making comments via ignorance…”

And do  NOT,  forget what happened,  just before this !

But,  (As  Gilda  Radner would say),
   ’Never Mind”
         ’A  Trolls  Mind is  Made Up’.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 08/06/17 at 19:31:12

fake hate crimes 2016
SearchRewards
WebImagesVideosMapsNews
Trending
10,500,000 RESULTSAny time
Wave of Fake 'Hate Crimes' Sweeps anti-Trump Social …
www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/13/wave-fake-hate-crimes...
Fake reports of "hate crimes" committed by Donald Trump fans are sweeping the nation. Meanwhile, real crimes continue at anti-Trump protests. ... 2016 13 Nov, 2016 ...
HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/hate-hoax-epidemic-least-17-faked...
HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes Reported Since November Election. Jim Hoft Dec 29th, 2016 7:45 am Leave a Comment
Top 10 Trump 'Hate Crime' Hoaxes of 2016 - Caleb Parke
townhall.com › columnists › Caleb Parke
Top 10 Trump 'Hate Crime' Hoaxes of 2016 ... but her campaign decided the No. 1 reason she lost was because of “fake news ... Police say a man faked a hate crime, ...
So much fake hate during the 2016-17 school year: a …
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/33530
During the 2016-17 school year, campuses across the nation were plagued by numerous hate crime reports — but so many turned out to be fake. Often, students ...
There Have Been Over 100 Hate Crime Hoaxes In The …
www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/02/hate-crime-hoaxes-growing-epidemic
Claim to be a victim of a hate crime and ... staged a fake attack on ... we’re only a quarter of the way through 2016. There have already been four major hate ...
Why do people report fake hate crimes? - CSMonitor.com
www.csmonitor.com › USA › Justice
Why do people report fake hate crimes? A New York City college student is accused of fabricating a hate crime to police, making ... December 15, 2016 ...
FORGET ‘FAKE NEWS’, FAKE HATE CRIMES ARE ON …
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/forget-fake-news-fake-hate-crimes...
FORGET ‘FAKE NEWS’, FAKE HATE CRIMES ARE ON THE RISE! Ryan Saavedra Dec 24th, 2016 12:56 pm Leave a Comment
The fake post-election hate-crime epidemic, a Muslim …
nypost.com/2016/11/13/the-fake-post-election-hate-crime-epidemic-a...
Nov 13, 2016 · The fake post-election hate-crime epidemic, a Muslim woman’s vote for Trump, and other commentary. ... November 13, 2016 | 11:40pm Modal Trigger.
fakehatecrimes.org
www.fakehatecrimes.org
So much fake hate during the 2016-17 school year: a best-of list / Many of the fake hate crimes of the last year have been on campus / 2017-06-14 305.
Another fake hate crime: “No evidence” Muslim child …
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/10/another-faked-hate-crime-no...
Another fake hate crime: “No evidence” Muslim child was attacked on ... 2016: The Wake County ... Fitting that so many fake hate crimes are reported by Muslims

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/07/17 at 06:45:39

raydawg wrote on 08/06/17 at 13:51:58:
I believe I did answer you, if you recall I said my situation is not as dire as I might imagain others nearing retirement might be because of the cost.
It's either destitute, or wealthy, and not much in the middle to choose from.

Which is surprising that you don't seem to be behind single payer or Medicare for all....

Using Clonelock's explanation of folks are programmed, via manipulation, and then seek commonality in association, in multiples of 10, might explain why folks can only see the fault in others....

I can see finding comfort in like-minded surroundings - but there comes a point where a fact is a fact.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 03:44:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Speaking of Terrorism...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.