Lying again. (Read 188 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Lying again.
Reply #15 - 08/02/17 at 08:33:02

Trippah wrote on 08/02/17 at 08:23:20:
I do not think so.   I think most leaders are as honest as they can be, it is easier.  The President just lies, because it's who he is; and as he has noted, it keeps the ratings up.   (Not the ratings of how well he is doing the job, just how many are watching the Trumpling Circus).  As a tv guy, he knows no publicity is bad, or no publicity is worse than bad publicity.

Trip- Obama knew from the beginning Obamacare was not what was advertised. he knew the Benghazi attack was not prompted by a video. and on and on. I'm not suggesting Obama was a bigger liar than other presidents, i'm just saying all presidents and business leaders lie. 'Spinning' is just another word for lying.  It is in fact easier to lie sometimes because the truth opens a door many times you'd rather not open.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 08/02/17 at 08:50:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/02/17 at 08:02:08:
Just as the left were running in circles screaming about the Krazy Orange Haired Clown and how dangerous he would be with the Nuke Button, they declared the stock market would crash because of his idiotic policies.
Well, Yes, he has impacted the market.
Investor confidence is bolstered by a capitalist in office. It isn't policy he created, it's just a comfort to investors that a non communist is in office, someone who they expect to be pro business.
That's Not gonna keep it from crashing.
But I think it's helped fuel the bubble.
I think it's way overly optimistic right now.

There's a lot of truth in that.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 08/02/17 at 09:08:30

Trippah.....

Tweeter is dunce in my book.
He seems to have a game plan, and whatever it is, it escapes me.....
But too, it escapes the ability to use the "normal" means to assess it, and assign the Good-house Keeping DC, seal of approval to it.....

Using the conventional wisdom, this clown should be at another circus, so, I ask, who is getting it wrong?

I don't give a used car salesman any credence, either.
Expecting the absolute truth, from someone needing to sell you something, should give you a hint to their motivation.  

Why the politicians lie habitually, I don't know....
Seems they should be wiser to its trappings.
Willie spent so much of his time in DC, defending a lie, when he could have snuffed it out with the truth from the get go.
I don't get it.
Nor do I understand why people choose to overlook some lies, hold them to a different standard, based on their own mitigating needs.
Failing to see their own complicity, and duplicity, that breathes life into that of which they want to kill, in others...... go figger!

A rose, is a rose, is a rose......

Everyone is responsible for their own choices/beliefs in life.
I might suggest if the one chosen, isn't providing your needs without having to extract it from others, you might look at your own beliefs as suspect.

Did I stay close enough to your original thread intent  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 08/02/17 at 09:16:38

A man who has been in the public eye for years, prospered and made many, many others successful is almost by definition, anything but a dunce.

I get he is fingernails on a chalkboard to many. My wife can't stand him, but voted for him like a lot of other woman did.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 08/02/17 at 10:00:03

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/17 at 09:16:38:

A man who has been in the public eye for years, prospered and made many, many others successful is almost by definition, anything but a dunce.

I get he is fingernails on a chalkboard to many. My wife can't stand him, but voted for him like a lot of other woman did.

My observation is solely based on my perception, not FACT, like some clowns around here assign to everything they post..... Grin

I offer it as I can not understand why he keeps doing the same thing over, and over, again, and then complains about the reaction it derives from his opposition.

But, I am not an expert as some are.  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 08/02/17 at 10:54:44

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/17 at 09:16:38:

BWAAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!! Prospered?  How?  The only tax returns we've seen in public is the one from '05 where he made $150M (from where, it's not clear..) and the one from '95 - where he LOST nearly a BILLION dollars...

Why do you think he refuses to release his taxes...  ?

Yeah... really "successful", huh?

Yeah, like the other 6... LOL.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 08/02/17 at 11:12:25

...why he keeps doing the same thing over, and over, again, and then complains about the reaction it derives from his opposition.

Could you (couldn't all of us?) be accused of the same? You stalk Sew trying to get him to bite on a topic, knowing full well he'll throw out a clever comment or two but then disappear and never carry a topic through to it's end. And when he does the inevitable, you complain.

You do the same for TT knowing you'll get nothing but CNN-quality drivel but that doesn't stop you. In fact, you took a shot at him in your answer. Granted, he's an easy target (see what I did there?...) but still.

You say you can't understand why Trump does it, but do you understand why you do the same?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #22 - 08/02/17 at 11:49:02

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/17 at 11:12:25:
...why he keeps doing the same thing over, and over, again, and then complains about the reaction it derives from his opposition.

Could you (couldn't all of us?) be accused of the same? You stalk Sew trying to get him to bite on a topic, knowing full well he'll throw out a clever comment or two but then disappear and never carry a topic through to it's end. And when he does the inevitable, you complain.

You do the same for TT knowing you'll get nothing but CNN-quality drivel but that doesn't stop you. In fact, you took a shot at him in your answer. Granted, he's an easy target (see what I did there?...) but still.

You say you can't understand why Trump does it, but do you understand why you do the same?

Baiting.....plain and simple, as you state, trying to draw them out from their talking point mentality....
Hoping to dialogue instead of regurgitation of CNN, etc.

But, complaining is a bit tuff, merely taunting I would offer.

Trump, on the other hand....

If I was prez I wouldn't even be responding to you  Grin.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 08/02/17 at 11:53:23

You would if I were CNN.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #24 - 08/02/17 at 12:42:47

WebsterMark wrote on 08/02/17 at 11:53:23:

You would if I were CNN.....

And if I was gay and birthed a lil' bastard from anal sex, I would be reported as a albino lesbian giving birth to the newest liberal commentator Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 08/02/17 at 13:04:54

So... about our lying president... any more comments, hmm?

Such little boys... can't keep on topic.

Typical.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #26 - 08/02/17 at 13:14:51

To save time and idiotic rhetoric, please only report when he's not lying (in your opinion)

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 08/02/17 at 13:16:10

verslagen1 wrote on 08/02/17 at 13:14:51:
To save time and idiotic rhetoric, please only report when he's not lying (in your opinion)

No way - I'd never post!

BWAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!!!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 08/02/17 at 13:18:21

And if I was gay and birthed a lil' bastard from anal sex, I would be reported as a albino lesbian giving birth to the newest liberal commentator Grin

huh? That's out there man.....way out there.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 08/02/17 at 13:19:41

T And T Garage wrote on 08/02/17 at 13:04:54:
So... about our lying president... any more comments, hmm?

Such little boys... can't keep on topic.

Typical.

Says the man who actually types; BWAAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!!  repeatedly.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 22:28:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lying again.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.