Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A case study of a liberals mind thought..... (Read 26 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
A case study of a liberals mind thought.....
07/27/17 at 12:12:33

Recently someone posted about the difference between a liberal and a conservative thought process.

Look here at this article.
It is a fine example.

A conservative will "try" and look at real facts, and decide actions and polices, tho the current crop of politicians hanging their cloak under that banner is sadly absent, it seems to me.

A liberal likes to think in an abstract, or under their own interpretation, one that they design to offer them an excuse, or reason to blame, others, for failures.

Look here at Hillary: “She speaks about the challenges of being a strong woman in the public eye,”  

This is in reference to her NEWEST book.

I ask then, "Do strong women write a book making excuses?"

Well, do they?

Article:

Hillary Clinton to open up about the 2016 election in new book titled 'What Happened'
By DIAMOND NAGA SIU 07/27/2017 10:54 AM EDT
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
The title of Hillary Clinton’s upcoming memoir on the 2016 presidential election will be “What Happened,” which, according to The Associated Press, will be released on Sept. 12.

“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net,” Clinton wrote in a statement from the book’s publisher, Simon & Schuster. “Now I’m letting my guard down.”

This is her seventh book with Simon & Schuster since 1996, and the publisher in a news release said Clinton’s latest work is a “cautionary tale” of forces that might have worked against her during the election.

“She speaks about the challenges of being a strong woman in the public eye,” according to the AP, which obtained the release. “The criticism over her voice, age and appearance, and the double standard confronting women in politics.”

Prior to becoming the first woman on the presidential ballot for a major U.S. political party, she also served as first lady, New York senator and secretary of state. Clinton first announced her book deal Feb. 1 and is currently also converting her first book, “It Takes a Village: And Other Lessons Children Teach Us,” into a picture book.

Just reading this little introductory, I find myself asking, "What does it mean, what is she saying.....???"

That she what.....presented to us, a fake version of who she really was/is?
She was dishonest in telling us the real her?
She was trying to self us something other than the real deal?

Could we say she was being a FAKE then?

I wonder if she knows the meaning of integrity?

I believe its true, that when you tell one lie, it takes two more to cover it up.....
Didn't she see the results of her husbands actions from not bragging about getting a hummer, and answering the probing questions into this affair with his own question back at them, "Why you asking me about my sex life, you jealous?"  Grin

Any thoughts?

Again, as BAD as tweeter is, FEAR and all, he is not a psychotic as Hillary.
She is like something out of a Hollywood movie, One flew over the cockoo's nest, except she landed right smack in the middle of insanity.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: A case study of a liberals mind thought.....
Reply #1 - 07/27/17 at 12:48:20

“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net,” Clinton wrote in a statement from the book’s publisher, Simon & Schuster. “Now I’m letting my guard down.”

That's what happens when you have Public opinions and Private opinions. She's been afraid she'd give herself away.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 07/27/17 at 13:15:42

Exactly......
Tell me, who likes being lied to?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 07/27/17 at 13:24:37

Well, I've posted information that contradicts the propaganda and nobody responds but PG, so, it Looks like a buncha people prefer bullshit to truth.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 07/27/17 at 13:30:23

I think you mistaken.
Something as easier to spot, others not.
Careful you don't paint to broadly

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/27/17 at 13:54:10

First off, I think you're wrong about hillary being worse than tweety... but that's all conjecture now - we've got who we've got and he's plenty crazy.

But reading what you posted I don't get the sense that she was presenting a "fake" her.  I got that she still feels victimized because she lost.  I mean, look at the title.

She's wrong about that of course.  She and her team ran a crappy campaign and she deserved to lose.

However, she is right in that this country (for the most part) hold women to different standards than we do men - especially those in the public spotlight.  She was constantly getting hit with "pantsuit" jokes.  But whatever.  If she wasn't such a terrible candidate, that wouldn't have mattered.

Keep it real, she's writing this book for one reason - money.  I've actually read a couple of her prior books - but I won't be reading this one.  It's too obvious.

Her kind (the establishment) is done and over.  
I wouldn't call her crazy - I'd call her irrelevant.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 07/27/17 at 13:59:53

Her words, not mine..

Hillary Admits Public Persona ‘Is Fake’ In Leaked Wall ...
https://nworeport.me/2016/10/09/hillary-admits-public-persona-is...
First post: Oct 09, 2016
Oct 09, 2016 · Hillary Clinton admitted to top Wall Street bankers that her public persona and policy positions are very different to the positions she actually holds in private.
Hillary Admits Public Persona ‘Is Fake’ In Leaked Wall ...
yournewswire.com › News
Hillary Clinton admitted to top Wall Street bankers that her public persona and policy positions are very different to the positions she actually holds in private.
Hillary Clinton Admits She Lies to the Public In Leaked ...
www.usasupreme.com/hillary-admits-public-persona-fake-leaked-wall...
Hillary Clinton admitted to top Wall Street bankers that her public persona and policy positions are very different to the positions she actually holds in private.
Videos of hillary admits public and private policy
bing.com/videos
Hillary Clinton's public and private Benghazi remarks
2:46HD
Hillary Clinton's public and private Benghazi remarks
MSN
WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS: Hillary Clinton Admits Lying To Voters With Public and Private Positions
11:59
WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS: Hillary Clinton Admits Lying To Voters With Public and Private Positions
YouTube
Hillary Clinton Admits That Using A Private Email Server Hasn't Helped Her Trust Issues
4:50HD
Hillary Clinton Admits That Using A Private Email Server Hasn't Helped Her Trust Issues
YouTube
Clinton: Private Email Was Not the Best Choice
2:45
Clinton: Private Email Was Not the Best Choice
aol.com
See more videos of hillary admits public and private policy
Hillary Clinton says she has ‘both a public and a private ...
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/8/hillary...public-and-priva
Oct 08, 2016 · Hillary Clinton told top banking executives that she has "both a public and a private position" on Wall Street reform and is reliant on wealthy

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 07/27/17 at 14:03:47

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/13/24 at 01:07:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A case study of a liberals mind thought.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.