Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Not a commander nor chief... (Read 82 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Not a commander nor chief...
07/26/17 at 11:41:52

Well, once again, tweety tweets like a 12 year old girl.  He wants the military to be free of "cooties" apparently... LOL

What a fool.  Hey tweety, next time you want to announce a policy regarding the military, you might wanna tell the Secretary of Defense first, huh?

More embarrassment to come I'm sure...it's only Wednesday...

http://www.businessinsider.com/pentagon-us-military-transgender-ban-trump-unc...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Not a commander nor chief...
Reply #1 - 07/26/17 at 11:52:46

Your Need for being outraged has caused more inability to see smart when you see it. The military kills people and breaks things. Having our soldiers dealing with the required
How to talk to this one, or that one, and having lonely people preyed upon by gender confused people isn't exactly a recipe for success. The military isn't the place for social experiments.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/26/17 at 12:09:49

I for one agree with him, and before you attack me and call me a homophobic and all that let me state I don't care what people do, it's there life and my personal views are not relevant.

This Country has become obsessed with the rights of less than 1% of the population. We have become a Society that cares nothing about the majority and now let the minority rule.

The world is on fire, we stand on the brink of WWIII and what we are forced to focus on in our military and put our money and resources toward is a bunch of social issues instead of running a military.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 07/26/17 at 12:11:54

My son who ACED the Air Force exams, etc.
He did so well they had already said he was headed to Monterrey to become a code breaker ( my words ) they have a different term.
Anyway, the recruiter was bragging him up, etc.

Drove him to Seattle, for the final stuff.

A doctor turned my son down because he had had a bout with childhood asthma, which he outgrew, etc.

So, it was HIS RIGHT, because.....

The recruiter was livid.
Made no diff.
My son was heartbroken.

It happens. Life ain't fair, get over it, move on, or MELT!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/26/17 at 12:23:17

MShipley wrote on 07/26/17 at 12:09:49:
I for one agree with him, and before you attack me and call me a homophobic and all that let me state I don't care what people do, it's there life and my personal views are not relevant.

This Country has become obsessed with the rights of less than 1% of the population. We have become a Society that cares nothing about the majority and now let the minority rule.

The world is on fire, we stand on the brink of WWIII and what we are forced to focus on in our military and put our money and resources toward is a bunch of social issues instead of running a military.

Fair point actually.  And in some small way, I agree with you.  But try to look at it from that less than 1%'s viewpoint - especially after this president promised them he'd fight for them.  There's a reason they're called the minority.  Up until a decade ago, to be gay or anything "not normal" made you less than a regular citizen - the LGBT community had less rights than a straight person - insurance, legal status, marriage, adoption, etc.  Yes, it gets a little tiresome having this issue "in our face" all the time, but it reminds me of the civil rights movement of the late 60's.

Further, let's not forget, this wouldn't be an issue of focus if our "wonderful" president hadn't tweeted about it.

I agree with you in that there are far more important things to be concentrating on.  But until this moron is out, it'll be much the same.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/26/17 at 12:27:04

raydawg wrote on 07/26/17 at 12:11:54:
He did so well they had already said he was headed to Monterrey to become a code breaker ( my words ) they have a different term.

A doctor turned my son down because he had had a bout with childhood asthma, which he outgrew, etc.

The recruiter was livid.
Made no diff.
My son was heartbroken.

Ok.. I get that.  That must have been tough.  But what if they turned him down flat because of his hair color?  At least with asthma they can pin it on a possible physical limitation.  To base it on sexuality?

And further, this wasn't even an issue until tweety got in the bathroom and started tweeting...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 07/26/17 at 12:36:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/26/17 at 11:52:46:
Your Need for being outraged has caused more inability to see smart when you see it. The military kills people and breaks things. Having our soldiers dealing with the required
How to talk to this one, or that one, and having lonely people preyed upon by gender confused people isn't exactly a recipe for success. The military isn't the place for social experiments.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 07/26/17 at 12:57:49

T And T Garage wrote on 07/26/17 at 12:27:04:

The recruiter was livid.
Made no diff.
My son was heartbroken.

Ok.. I get that.  That must have been tough.  But what if they turned him down flat because of his hair color?  At least with asthma they can pin it on a possible physical limitation.  To base it on sexuality?

And further, this wasn't even an issue until tweety got in the bathroom and started tweeting...

You answered your own question, limitations.
I can't birth a child, either.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 07/26/17 at 13:51:20

raydawg wrote on 07/26/17 at 12:57:49:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/26/17 at 12:27:04:

The recruiter was livid.
Made no diff.
My son was heartbroken.

You answered your own question, limitations.
I can't birth a child, either.

I think you missed my point.

Things that limit your abilities like asthma or bad eyesight - those are potential deficiencies that they look at.

But just because you're transgender, that should not hold you back.  No different than being a female.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 07/26/17 at 13:56:27

A fighting force isn't the place for distractions. Add jealousy and anger to a buncha armed people.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 07/26/17 at 16:32:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/26/17 at 13:56:27:
A fighting force isn't the place for distractions. Add jealousy and anger to a buncha armed people.

Jog, logic isn't anything he has access to.
I did some stupid chit as a young punk.
Once, I pulled up to a wino on a bust stop. Told him to come to my window and I'd give him some money.
He got up, wandered over, I would laugh, and pull away.
I did this repeatedly, he always took the bait.

It wasn't funny after a while.
I felt like a jerk.

I think from now on I will just drive by that bus stop from now on.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 07/26/17 at 18:17:29

"not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military”

Ah,  That would be a, GOOD   THING  !!!!!!!

Ya want another, $2,000.00  Hammer ????????
          Wake up.
A  Company,  (the Military)  is, ’Supposed’, to  HIRE  Someone,
Than, spend 10 times, the salary, to accommodate, their, ’Special Needs” ??????

Wake the Helll UP    !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 07/27/17 at 05:16:25

So.. take this into consideration.

Because of our idiot president's tweet, (that's all this is - a tweet - there is no backing from the Pentagon at all on this), all those under contract right now who might be trans - that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Remember kids, when you sign up, you sign a contract.  If our moron-in-chief tries to change things mid-stream, he's opening up the US Military to a potentially huge legal liability.

But oh yeah... he knows all about contracts, right?  LOL

There's an inept moron who thinks he can run the country - he's doing no good...

Resist
Remove
Peace

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 07/27/17 at 05:44:22

Incidentally, what do the T's stand for?    Undecided

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 07/27/17 at 06:51:55

pg wrote on 07/27/17 at 05:44:22:
Incidentally, what do the T's stand for?    Undecided

Best regards,

Tri Toluene
Transexual Tango
Terrible Trio
Torrid Tourniquet
Tasty Tomato
Truth Teller
Triumphant Trees
Tall Toothpicks
Torrential Tides
T-Bone Tips
Teal Toes
Trashy Things
Tied Together
Tweeting Twit
Tangy Toffee
Times Two
Track Trucks
Thick Things
There There
Twisted Titties

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/13/24 at 13:13:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Not a commander nor chief...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.