Send Topic Print
22%.... (Read 130 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

22%....
07/17/17 at 11:27:16

So, about all those Obama vacations......

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/donald-trump-plays-golf-course-virg...

Hypocrite, man-child, thin-skinned, petulant, incompetent.

Pathetic.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: 22%....
Reply #1 - 07/17/17 at 11:33:55

“I love golf but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again,” he said last year.

“I’d just want to stay in the White House and work my tushy off.”

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 07/17/17 at 11:43:20

Amazing how they seem to forget stuff, huh  Grin.

On his first day in office, President Barack Obama pledged to run "the most transparent administration in history." As he prepares to move out of the White House, the phrase will probably be remembered as a sarcastic punchline.

But hey, it's only the other party we need to fix, eh sweetie, luv ya Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/17/17 at 11:47:56

raydawg wrote on 07/17/17 at 11:43:20:

On his first day in office, President Barack Obama pledged to run "the most transparent administration in history." As he prepares to move out of the White House, the phrase will probably be remembered as a sarcastic punchline.

Ray - you're telling me you can't see the hypocrisy????

C'mon..... I call shenanigans on that.

There's no way you can defend our president - especially when HE HIMSELF tweeted about Obama's vacations!!!!

Yeah - I get what Obama did... but the pubs called him out.  Now with this president - nada.

I mean seriously....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 07/17/17 at 11:52:44

The only thing transparent about Trump is his imaginary wall...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 07/17/17 at 12:12:46

T And T Garage wrote on 07/17/17 at 11:47:56:
raydawg wrote on 07/17/17 at 11:43:20:

Ray - you're telling me you can't see the hypocrisy????

C'mon..... I call shenanigans on that.

There's no way you can defend our president - especially when HE HIMSELF tweeted about Obama's vacations!!!!

Yeah - I get what Obama did... but the pubs called him out.  Now with this president - nada.

I mean seriously....

Oh no, I get it....  
What I find amusing is that folks choose to ignore the shoe when it's on the other foot.
It like the little boy who cried wolf.
No one listens, because the issue is NOT enforced equally, but of self promotion.

You ridicule others sources, of those against your beliefs, yet expect others to accept yours with a, "Golly, I didn't know that."

When I said on another thread folks need to clean their OWN closet first, that is why.
You want to point out dirt, but ignore your own filth.

I am just trying to point out the fallacy AND insanity to continuing this hypocrisy on BOTH SIDES.
It is becoming fever pitch, the ugliness rampant, the stuff I read on comments at websites is unhinged, BOTH SIDES....
It's scary  Undecided

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 07/17/17 at 12:22:30

raydawg wrote on 07/17/17 at 12:12:46:
Oh no, I get it....  
What I find amusing is that folks choose to ignore the shoe when it's on the other foot.

Yes - exactly what the right is doing - correct?

It like the little boy who cried wolf.
No one listens, because the issue is NOT enforced equally, but of self promotion.

Not so.  This is merely one person pointing out hypocrisy.  I'm not championing the dems on this - I'm stating facts.

You ridicule others sources, of those against your beliefs, yet expect others to accept yours with a, "Golly, I didn't know that."

No - I expect them to challenge my sources and my beliefs and prove me wrong.  If they can't, then there is no argument.

Remember ray - no one has to post on a thread.  No one has to start a thread.  But if you do - you are open to scrutiny and ridicule (if need be).

When I said on another thread folks need to clean their OWN closet first, that is why.
You want to point out dirt, but ignore your own filth.

It's not my fault that the right is drowning in their own hypocrisy.

I am just trying to point out the fallacy AND insanity to continuing this hypocrisy on BOTH SIDES.

I've pointed out the filth on BOTH sides too... how have you missed that?

It is becoming fever pitch, the ugliness rampant, the stuff I read on comments at websites is unhinged, BOTH SIDES....
It's scary  Undecided

Because the political climate in this country is now dictated by the corporations.  There is only blind devotion to the donors and not the people.  The people are just a means to an end.

Change is on the horizon - I hope.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 07/17/17 at 18:19:06

I suspect the numbers are not forthright.  The article says visits to the golf course, not necessarily rounds of golf played.  Regardless, I will say it is to much if that is in fact what transpired.

I would take the MSM more seriously; however, project veritas exposed them for what they are.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 07/17/17 at 20:51:36

Because the political climate in this country is now dictated by the corporations.  There is only blind devotion to the donors and not the people.  

If that were true, Hilary would have run against and beaten Jeb Bush.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 07/18/17 at 05:07:51

WebsterMark wrote on 07/17/17 at 20:51:36:
Because the political climate in this country is now dictated by the corporations.  There is only blind devotion to the donors and not the people.  

If that were true, Hilary would have run against and beaten Jeb Bush.

LMAO!!!  Have you seen tweety's budget???

Yeah... he's not a corporate shill.....<<<<<< HUGE sarcasm

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 07/18/17 at 05:34:57

Your point was corporations control political climate. I disagree. They try, but there are risk.

From a in-your-face marketing point of view, a few have stepped in issues by advertising techniques. Superbowl ads seem to have all gone this way. Look at the number of corporations who have taken liberal stances only to be punished so severely, they've had to step back, Reebok shoes being the latest.

The quieter angle is supporting causes and candidates through contributions and business dealings. Find me a politician who did that better than Hilary. Oh yea, Bill.

But almost any politician needs support from corporations.

I don't think the Bern grabbed too much cash or made excessive promises, but we won't ever know because he lost and is finished. But other than him, that brings us to Trump.

The point about Trump is he was correctly viewed as not being controlled by a consortium of groups with related interest. Which is why I referenced Jeb Bush. Now there was a guy who was a jigsaw puzzle put together by a committee.

Say what you want about Trump but he doesn't answer to anyone but himself. If he's angling for deals in the White House, at least he's doing them for himself and not as payback. Clinton's had an ATM card from various institutions and foreign entities. The infamous Clinton Foundation, which kept millions from legitimate charities, is all but defunct now that they are both finally gone. That, more than anything else, speaks volumes to how crooked it really was.

My bottom line is I only have a couple things I'm disappointed in with Trump so far.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #11 - 07/18/17 at 08:01:28

I agree, generally, Mark, but I am very unhappy with the idea that we need to Rebuild the military. Seems ludicrous to me.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 07/18/17 at 08:35:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/18/17 at 08:01:28:
I agree, generally, Mark, but I am very unhappy with the idea that we need to Rebuild the military. Seems ludicrous to me.

Can't really comment on that, it's nothing I've spent any time looking into honestly.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 07/18/17 at 08:47:07

WebsterMark wrote on 07/18/17 at 05:34:57:
Your point was corporations control political climate. I disagree. They try, but there are risk.

I think you're wrong to disagree.  One only needs to look at the state level.  In 95% of all state races - those with more money win.  Whose backing those races?  You got it - corporations.  Their return on "investment" is gigantic! (let the dumping, drilling, fracking begin!!)
Tax Benefits: Recent research shows that, in expectation for every $1 a firm spends to lobby for targeted tax benefits, the benefit is between 6x and 21x.

From a in-your-face marketing point of view, a few have stepped in issues by advertising techniques. Superbowl ads seem to have all gone this way. Look at the number of corporations who have taken liberal stances only to be punished so severely, they've had to step back, Reebok shoes being the latest.

Again, I disagree - the Reebok ad trolling our president was very well received by its core demo.

Further, speaking of the Super Bowl, the Budweiser "Immigration" ad did great for them.  Whether or not you want to admit it - this Country is center-left.

The quieter angle is supporting causes and candidates through contributions and business dealings. Find me a politician who did that better than Hilary. Oh yea, Bill.

Um, ok... I could name several - but instead, go look at this site to see who is owned by whom - http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/10/congress-corporate-sponsors/

But almost any politician needs support from corporations.

No, they don't.  Public finance of elections is very viable.  Sadly, the last presidential campaign to rely on it was Carter/Ford.

I don't think the Bern grabbed too much cash or made excessive promises, but we won't ever know because he lost and is finished.

If by "finished" you mean currently the most popular politician in the country... then ok...

But other than him, that brings us to Trump.

The point about Trump is he was correctly viewed as not being controlled by a consortium of groups with related interest.

He bragged about "buying politicians".  Again, look at his budget!  It's laughable how corporate and top 1% friendly it is.

Which is why I referenced Jeb Bush. Now there was a guy who was a jigsaw puzzle put together by a committee.

Yeah, by the RNC.  Again, as I said - our current president was a vote against establishment, not really a vote for tweety.  Had Bernie been given a fair shake, he'd have been president.

Say what you want about Trump but he doesn't answer to anyone but himself.

LOL - I think you're wrong, but if you're right - that's pretty scary given his overall incompetence.

If he's angling for deals in the White House, at least he's doing them for himself and not as payback. Clinton's had an ATM card from various institutions and foreign entities. The infamous Clinton Foundation, which kept millions from legitimate charities, is all but defunct now that they are both finally gone. That, more than anything else, speaks volumes to how crooked it really was.

Now, don't bring up charities.... our president's "charity" is run like an ATM for his boys.  It's laughable how little it's done.  C'mon - he bought a painting of himself with earmarked charity money!!  

My bottom line is I only have a couple things I'm disappointed in with Trump so far.

Well, you're in the minority.  Enjoy!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #14 - 07/18/17 at 08:50:26

I have a hard time thinking it needs
Looked Into.
When our , coff, coff, Defense budget is greater than the sum total of so many other nations Combined, to pretend that we need More is kinda stunning.

I expect them to challenge my sources and my beliefs and prove me wrong.  If they can't, then there is no argument

That sounds good.. but having watched you continue to push an idea that had been well and properly destroyed kinda makes a thinking person question your sincere.
That it's somehow reasonable to suggest that someone is suddenly a supporter of known and proven liars because they are posting the Proof of their lies is way past logical. Or reasonable, or honorable.

Like you say.
It only takes once.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/12/24 at 07:30:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 22%....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.