raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Risk........
07/18/17 at 11:38:41

Re: healthcare coverage, etc.

If we want to be "fair" we need to cover all under one plan.
No means testing, pre exsisting condition, etc, can be used, or considered, to fix the price.....right?

Didn't we see this same "fairness" consideration requirement re: home loans, I mean, it's a right, yes?
You can't considere conditions that might deny them a loan.
Now, bundle those loans and sell them, the good loans with the bad loans, make the free market assume them.

What happened?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Risk........
Reply #1 - 07/18/17 at 11:47:13

raydawg wrote on 07/18/17 at 11:38:41:

No means testing, pre exsisting condition, etc, can be used, or considered, to fix the price.....right?

Didn't we see this same "fairness" consideration requirement re: home loans, I mean, it's a right, yes?

Now, bundle those loans and sell them, the good loans with the bad loans, make the free market assume them.

What happened?

That's a slippery slope... what about a guy that smoked all his life, but didn't get sick?  What about an overweight person that has great vitals (BP, heart rate, etc.)?

What about a person who tries to commit suicide once in their life?

Very - very slippery slope.  

But let's keep it real - this is not a loan we're talking about.  Your comparisons are apples and oranges and leave a lot to be desired...

How does medicare work today?  Are you rejected based on your history?  What are the qualifications for being accepted?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 07/18/17 at 11:50:57

Start down the road demanding people Live according to Rules and people have no freedom. Every Threat will be a problem. Some committee will decide what you can eat, and what medical procedures we Must have, to Prevent illness. It's bullshit.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 07/18/17 at 11:52:51

Motorcyclists would be uninsurable...

There are more incentives to take care yourself than just financial...
This is the only body you get...

Wouldn't it be nice to feel like government is on your side for once?...
Medicare for all...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 07/18/17 at 12:18:02

T And T Garage wrote on 07/18/17 at 11:47:13:

What happened?

That's a slippery slope... what about a guy that smoked all his life, but didn't get sick?  What about an overweight person that has great vitals (BP, heart rate, etc.)?

But let's keep it real - this is not a loan we're talking about.  Your comparisons are apples and oranges and leave a lot to be desired...

How does medicare work today?  Are you rejected based on your history?  What are the qualifications for being accepted?

Hey...... deal with it pal.
Take your own opinion and stick it, you are worse than tweeter thinking it's only YOUR way.
You are why we got him, and why we are in this current state of affairs.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/18/17 at 12:37:34

raydawg wrote on 07/18/17 at 12:18:02:
T And T Garage wrote on 07/18/17 at 11:47:13:

What happened?

Hey...... deal with it pal.
Take your own opinion and stick it, you are worse than tweeter thinking it's only YOUR way.
You are why we got him, and why we are in this current state of affairs.

Huh?

What's your problem?  Why the lashing out?

Remember - Tolerance is a two way street - everything else is a dead-end.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 07/18/17 at 14:15:55

You just don't address the question.
You deflect, obfuscate, and preach, you don't dialogue....
Your LOL, as an example, reveals that to me.

Yes, I get we get a chuckle out of some stuff, that's cool, yours to me appear disengeous and add nothing to the debate......

It's on me, not you, my bad, I know better.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/18/17 at 14:23:08

raydawg wrote on 07/18/17 at 14:15:55:
You just don't address the question.

Excuse me?  How did I not answer your questions?  You mean to say that "No means testing, pre exsisting condition, etc, can be used, or considered, to fix the price.....right?" - is a direct question and not a leading hyperbole?

You deflect, obfuscate, and preach, you don't dialogue....
Your LOL, as an example, reveals that to me.

In this thread, please show me where I "LOL-ed".....  I didn't.  I responded with an appropriate response.

You may have your threads all mixed up.

Yes, I get we get a chuckle out of some stuff, that's cool, yours to me appear disengeous and add nothing to the debate......

As I said - show me where I did that in this thread.

It's on me, not you, my bad, I know better.

Dude - you need to really look at my posts to you today.  I'm actually on your side in terms of hoping you find insurance for your wife.  I can imagine how tough it is - I guess I'll consider your lashing out as stress...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 07/18/17 at 14:52:05

I have options, that is not the crux, per se, it just seems the system should be smoother, organized.
I can free medical for us from my Indian membership.
I have never used it, as I have great medical.
The facilities is a ways from me, ran by a different tribe, but they honor us medically and dental.
I have drug coverage as well.
So I am fortunate in that matter, but I feel like I can take care of myself, but maybe that is stupid thinking on my part.
We can get a few grand a year to cover utilities too, I have never took it....
I just feel it's wrong.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/12/24 at 07:25:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Risk........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.